Too Late To Apologize

Too Late To Apologize

It's too late now. It's too late for me to make things right again. How could i do such a thing to him? I hurted him...i cheated on him... i lied to him...but ever since i found out that something happened to him.... i realized that i truly did and will always love him. But it's all too late. How on Earth am i supposed to tell him that i'm sorry now that he's gone ?

Just a few months ago, i broke up up with Henry when i found out that he .. he ... killed himself ! His family and friends all blamed me for it but i deserve it right ? It really is my fault. I hurted him ...

I remember those times he would protect me, he would take care of me, he would love me.....but all i did was the exact opposite of it. I heard from his friend Kai that since i broke up with him, he woudn't do anything. He would just sit in his room and occasionally get drunked.

I broke up with Henry after that. And a few days later, terrifying things happened to me. Like a picture of me flew through the wind and landed on burning leaves and i knew it was him who was doing that. One time, i went to my bathroom, and i saw him in my mirror glaring at me deadly but when i turn around, he wasn't there. 3 months. 3 months have passed since i found out he died and within those 3 months, the pain, the guilt, the regret i feel won't fade away.

I went to the SM building rooftop, where i heard that that was the place he killed himself. It was midnight and i was standing on the rooftop. I closed my eyes and i saw a vision. A vision of Kris with pained expression on his face. His tears won't stop falling from his eyes. He was holding a picture...a picture of me .. and him...together...The picture was the first picture of us as a couple. He muttered to himself " i love you Amber but you will regret this. i will never forgive you even though i love you. " Those were his last words before he jumped from the building.

Those .. were his last words. I opened my eyes and found his ghost like figure glaring at me. I almost fell at the edge of the building but luckily i grabbed a post near me.I closed my eyes tightly again and opened them to found him nowhere. I fell to my knees crying.

I knew he would never forgive me but i will love him...forever...

So now,..i'm here standing in front of his grave. I placed a boquet of fresh flowers on his grave. Although i know he won't ever appreciate that i visit his grave, i will always do this until he will give me a sign that he forgives me. But.. i don't even know if he'll ever forgive me....

I turned around and started to make my way home as a single tear escaped from my eye...

' i know it's too late to apologize, Kris,....but i love you...forever...and it won't change no matter what ...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY !!! T_T

My hands and brain did this together without me ! LOL XD

I'm sorry if it's not good ^^