Sugar High! *burps*

Fat People

Three chubby fat people were seen gobbling up candies in the land full of candies. And chocolates. And milk (full cream). And junk food. Before that, they had a hard time deciding on which food to conquer first. The candies or the chocolates, or the milk, or the junk food. In the end, they decided to end with junk food since it was their favourite. 

Marshmallows after marshmallows, candy canes after candy canes, they did not stop eating and munching. 

Suddenly, a pack of werewolf appeared and started to fight with the Chubbies because apparently, they like candies as much as the Chubbies love candies. The Chubbies started their war cry and charged at the werewolves, throwing cotton candy and spraying whipped cream at the direction of the werewolves. 

The leader of the werewolves, started growling to scare them off. But little did they know, Chubby Ng has an amazing powerful voice and sang Titanium to them. Adding another Chubby Ch'ng who started singing alto parts for the song. While the two Chubbies were singing, Chubby Tye started doing hip hop and danced. 

The werewolves were scared of the sight and started to retreat but the Chubbies decided to be kind and offered them a bag of marshmellows and sent them off. 

After that, the Chubbies started to give each other BELLY FIVES but Chubby Tye was aching from the dancing so she fell into a pot of milk.