NO! Chubbiness Gone! Wait, Maybe not...

Fat People

 

“WHAT? NO! I don’t wanna go to the front!” Chubby Ch’ng screamed. “But why?!” Chubby Ng and Chubby Tye asked.”Because I’m sitting here ever so comfortably and I don’t want to get up and move there. I slept at 12 yesterday night and I’M TIRED!” Chubby Ch’ng pouted.

The three Chubbies were in hall waiting for a talk to begin. There were many people standing around and mingling with each other but the three Chubbies were ignored by others because well, THEY ARE CHUBBY.

Chubby Ch’ng stubbornly sat down on the floor and shook her head at Chubby Ng and Chubby Tye. She even put her hands around her belly because she was afraid that Chubby Tye would start poking her.

Being the ridiculous Chubby Tye, she suggested to Chubby Ng that they should drag Chubby Ch’ng to the front. The idea was good and each of them grabbed one side of Chubby Ch’ng’s shoulder and dragged her to the front.

The dragging sure gained a lot of attention from other skinny people. Chubby Ch’ng wailed and asked the two to stop but they did not.

By the time the three of them reached the front, Chubby Ng and Chubby Tye were panting from the aggressive exercise they did and could not stop scolding Chubby Ch’ng. Chubby Ch’ng was too embarrassed that she covered her fat chubby face with her hair.

Oh, why were Chubby Ng and Chubby Tye scolding Chubby Ch’ng? Because the exercise could make them lose a few pounds and their chubbiness might be gone.