Chapter 2

Magical Girls

Kahi's POV

It’s been almost a year since my very first transformation and it still feels strange. Only After School members knew about it, I didn’t even tell Dambi. It was so hard to keep it to myself all along, especially since recently more demons are appearing than usual. Last week we were having dinner together but then, right when we ate, I had to go and fight a demon…such things happened quite often recently and Dambi’s mad at me. I totally understand her but even if I tell her… she wouldn’t understand. Even I had problems understanding and accepting it. We even had to lower our schedule. And now, Dambi didn’t show up, though most Pledis members came together to listen to Orange Caramel’s new single together for the very first time. It’s not typical from her to miss such an event. So I stepped out of the room to call her.
“Beeep…Beeeep… The person you’ve called is temporary not available”
“ARRRGGGHHHH” I screamed.
“What’s wrong Kahi unnie?” Yiyoung asked.
“Dambi doesn’t answer my calls…for almost a week now already. Have you seen her recently?”
“Sorry, I haven’t seen her, nor heard something from her”
“Can you ask around a bit please?”
“Yes of course!” Yiyoung went away. 
I finally decided to talk to our manager. He hasn’t heard anything from Dambi either. DAMMMIIITTTTT
Anyway, we all listened to Bangkok City’s reveal excited and we so loved it. But I noticed three of us were missing: Yiyoung, Ahra and Kyung Min. Still worried about Dambi I left the small party and went for a walk.

Spectator’s POV

Three pretty girls were walking through the park, having a serious conversation.
Yiyoung: “Not even Kahi heard anything from Dambi within the past few days”
The other two girls were shocked.
Kyung Min: “Do you think what I think?”
Ahra and Yiyoung nodded.
Yiyoung: “I just have no idea where to start looking for her”
Ahra: “The most evil power comes from that building…” she pointed at a skyscraper, one of Seouls highest buildings “We should start there”
Yiyoung: “That’s suicide”
Kyung Min: “But we have no other choice…transform! Fighter Star Power, Make-Up!”
Yiyoung: “Healer Star Power, Make-Up!”
Ahra: “Maker Star Power, Make-Up!”
The girls were surrounded by light, when it vanished they wore a quite y black vinyl outfit.
“At last we look way cooler than our unnies” Yiyoung said and Kyung Min agreed.
They ran to the building and managed to sneak in unnoticed. So did Kahi.
Crawling their way through air shafts Kyung Min whispered to her back: “Omo, we were right, there she is”
She saw Dambi tied up on a chair and Sailor Galaxia right next to her.
“Talk, you stupid woman” Galaxia shouted and kicked Dambi.
“I’d rather die than telling you anything about them”
“Sooo you wanna die” Galaxia said and started preparing her attack.
We three wanted to jump out of the air shaft at the same time and hit our heads at each other’s.
“ooouuuuccchhhh” we all said. Suddenly the wall on the opposite was blown away. Before dust went down Kahi…or more Sailor Moon jumped inside and attacked Galaxia before Dambi was killed.
Kahi stared at Dambi with big eyes…now, her secret has been revealed.
“I knew you would save me” Dambi said with a weak voice and teary eyes.
“Yaaahhh” Kahi screamed when Galaxia’s attack hit her back.
Kahi now on the ground, Galaxia faced Dambi. Before she could blast an attack on Dambi, Kyung Min jumped out, screaming “PRINCESS”, pulled Dambi out of danger and finally untied her off the chair. Meanwhile Yiyound and Ahra attacked Galaxia. Their attacks were enough to distract her, but Galaxia could easily avoid them. While she was distracted a huge beam of light finished her off finally. The light beam’s creators turned out to be the whole AS Sailor Team. Dambi smiled.
“You three owe us an explanation” Kahi said while crossing her arms.
“Us four, to be correct” Dambi said.
“Let’s head back to our dorm first” Jung Ah suggested. All agreed.

Back in the dorm:

Ahra: “We’re the special sailor team, sent to protect our princess who chose to become a singer here on this planet”
“WHAT THE….” The AS girls were shocked.
Dambi: “Well, Kahi…you’re not the only one with secrets”
Lizzy: “But why here?”
Dambi: “Because of Kahi ^^ I’ve always been a fan of her since I saw her dancing for BoA”
Kahi blushed.
Jung Ah: “You don’t seem surprised we’re the Sailor Team…”
Dambi: “Well, it’s not that I knew it all along… I had a feeling you might be it, but the Three Lights were the ones who figured it out in the end.”
Silence
Nana: “Dambi unnie… are you a real princess?” she looked at her with sparkling eyes.
Everybody started laughing and they decided to have a small party.