Chapter 1

Magical Girls

 

I felt something magically happened tonight, not just because Kahi and I did it for the first time. We were lying next to each other in the hotel’s bed. Kahi was still sleeping and I just watched her. I could have watched her for hours, but she woke up after a few minutes.
“Good morning honey.” I said and kissed her cheek. Her sleepy face was so cute.
“Morning, darling.” She answered with a smile on her face.
We got dressed, unfortunately, had breakfast and checked out.
 
The day passed so fast. I was practicing for my musical role and Kahi for her solo project. Soon we won’t work together so much anymore. It’s kinda sad, but I guess we just need to get some new experiences to grow as singers. I know we’ll always be connected somehow, not just Kahi and me, also the others. The girls are like a second family, our little After School family.
 
Night has already fallen when I heard a loud noise coming out from Lizzy, Nana and Rainas room. “OMG, what are the girls doing now!” I wondered while going to have a look.
 
“What do you want from us?!” I heard Lizzy saying in a hard, cold tone.
I entered and saw this strange person. She had red long hair, wore a shoulder free red top, a red pleated skirt and red cuffs on her arms and legs. But what confused me more were the three girl’s dresses. They looked like schoolgirls with their short pleated skirts and bows on their chest.
 
“Jung Ah, get out of here” Raina shouted at me.
“What’s going on here?!” I asked totally puzzled.
 
“Ohhh, a civilian” the strange woman said.
“Don’t even dare laying one single finger on her, she has nothing to do with it” Nana said angry.
 
Lured by the noise Bekha and Jooyeon entered the room.
“You again!” Bekha said when she saw the woman.
 
“Can anyone please explain what’s going on here?” I asked again, still confused about the whole situation.
“OMG Jung Ah, what are you doing here, get out” Jooyeon told me.
At this moment the woman fired a fireball in my direction. Raina countered that attack with a waterbeam .
“Ok, it’s too late, she’s seen it. Let’s transform, Jooyeon” Bekha said.
Bekha: “Jupiter power, make up!”
Jooyeon: “Mars power, make up!”
Both were surrounded by light. When it disappeared they wore this strange schoolgirl outfit too.
 
Bekha: “On behalf of Jupiter I call upon the forces of thunder and lightning to vanquish this evil – supreme thunder flash!” She shot a bundle of lightning into the strange woman’s direction, but she could get out of the way.
 
“Hahah, you won’t beat me, never!!! Anyway, goodbye for now, I guess you have to explain something to your friend” she said before jumping out of the window…
 
“Ok girls, what the hell’s going on here?!”
 
The girls got surrounded by light again and then back in their normal clothes.
 
Jooyeon: “Have you ever heard something about Sailor Moon?”
Me: “Of course, how couldn’t I? Everybody was crazy about it back then. But that was just an Anime!”
Raina:” Unnie, don’t you know that every fairy tale has some truth in itself?”
Me:” Haha, ok, please stop kidding me!”
Bekha: “Jung Ah, we are NOT kidding you… we had to try hard to believe it ourselves. Believe me, it is true. Each country has its own Sailor Team.”
Me: “But…why you?”
Jooyeon: “We aren’t sure about it, but we guess it’s because we always were a good team as a band.”
Me: “Since when?”
Raina: “Well, I was the first. It happened a few days after I entered the band. You have to know… Uee’s Sailor Venus and she’s doing the Sailor thing for about 3 years now…
I stunned…
 
Lizzy: “But we are still waiting for our Sailor Moon, ‘cause only she can defeat that demon you just saw.”
Nana: “Yeah, we can only defeat her when we’re all together.”
 
Me: “And, how are you going to find her?”
Bekha: “We have no idea. We can just wait for her power to awaken.”
Me: I better don’t tell Kahi about this… that’s just too bizarre. But please let me know if there’s a way I can help you!
 
They thanked me and I went downstairs. Then Kahi arrived.
Kahi: “Hey Honey, how was your day?”, she asked and gave me a kiss.
Me: “Fine… I… I worked a lot”, the Sailor Moon thing still distracted me.
Kahi:”Are you alright?”
Me: “Yeah, I guess I just need some fresh air”
Kahi: “Do you wanna go for a walk with me?”
Me: “Of course, darling.”
 
We went into the park when I saw some red and like thunder looking lights on the other side of the park.
Kahi: “What was that?”
Me. “A Firework?”
Again a blue lightstream…
Kahi: “This doesn’t seem like a firework. Let’s check it out!”
I have a bad feeling about this…
Me: “Better not, who know what’s going on there.”
Kahi: “That’s why I wanna check it out.” While saying these words she headed towards the lights.
 
We arrived the place where the lights came from and I found the scenery I was afraid to find: The Korean Sailor Team – fighting with that strange woman, I mean demon, again.
She reflected Jooyeons and Bekhas attacks and the mix of thunder and fire flew in our direction. Kahi pushed me away, so the reflected attack hit her. There was a huge beam of light and it seemed like Kahi could block the attack with the help of this beam. It darkened and when I was able to see Kahi again she wore Sailor Moons outfit.
 
The Girls and me together: WTF, Kahi is Sailor Moon????
Kahi: “What am I?” she had a look at her outfit. “WTF IS THAT????”
 
“Oooh, seems like you finally found her” the demon said.
Jooyeon: “Shut up!” she screamed and shot another fireball of the demon.
Raina: “Kahi, we need your power. There’s no to time for an explanation. Attack that demon! Hold your scepter like this (she shows her how with her own) and say: Power of Love, fly and win”
 
Kahi did as Raina said and the Demon escaped.
 
Kahi: “Ok girls, now it’s time for an explanation!!!”
Raina and Bekha explained th whole thing to her…
Kahi:”WTF??? ME-SAILOR MOON???? I am too OLD for this!!!!”
Everybody started laughing and I just realized how cute the outfit looked on Kahi.
 
Since then they were training day and night to focus their powers together as one. Even Uee and Soyoung. When they were ready to take the demon down finally I had a chance to save Kahi…and discovered I was Sailor Pluto. Now the Complete Sailor Team could take her down easily and we could continue our normal life.
 
a little who is who:
 
Sailor Moon - Kahi
Mercury - Raina
Mars - Jooyeon
Jupiter – Bekha
Venus - Uee
Uranus - Nana
Neptune - Lizzy
Pluto – Jung Ah
Saturn - Soyoung