Epilouge

My First Love

 

"Mom! Mom!"

A 5-year-old little girl running around on the racks in a crowded florist. The little girl looks so live. Sweet smile shines from her face. She’s touching all the flowers there on the racks, but she did not dare to pick them. The flower is too beautiful to be picked, she thought.

A woman - aged around 30s - sitting behind the counter while arranging the flowers lying on the table beside her. Once in a while, she turned to the little girl, and smiling. For her, no flowers are more valuable than that little girl in the world. She’s an angel sent from heaven.

BRUK.

"HUAAAAAA ........"

The little girl fell because of a boy who was standing near a rack accidentally block her way . She was crying with pain.

"Uh ... do not cry. C’mon stand up." said the boy. He looks a bit older than the girl. He held out his hand to help the little girl stood up. "Do not cry, okay. Forgive me, I did not see through that."

"Lee Byunghun, what are you doing to this little girl?"

An man - aged around 30s -  approached the kids. "Please forgive my son. Sometimes he likes to be nosy."

"But dad, I'm not nosy. I did not mean it."

"It's okay, Ahjussi. It was my fault for running around here when the florist is crowded with customer…" she said, smiling. “Lee Byunghun oppa did nothing wrong.”

"Well then, it’s time to say goodbye. Today the florist is a little too crowded. Tomorrow we’ll go back again." The man said as he the little girl's hair. “Byunghun Let's go home. "

"Okay, Dad. Goodbye ....." Byunghun stalled. He did not know the name of the little girl.

"Lili!" she said, smiling.

"See you, Lili!" Byunghun continued, smiling. "When we get back, we get to see you again right?"

Lili nodded. "My mon is the owner of the florist! I come here everyday!" she said with a bright smile.

The man looked a little bit surprised. "Okay, see you, Lili. Take care of your mother well!" he said. Lili nodded happily.

Byunghun and his father left the store. But there's a question that still descend on his head.

"Dad, there're so many florists near our house, why do we have to go all the way to Seoul just to find a flower?" asked Byunghun, curious.

His father suddenly stopped. "There is no flower more beautiful than the flowers in the store, Byunghun-ah ...." he said, looking at his innocent little boy with a smile. His pure face still looks curious, but it’s all that the man can say.

Looks like you live your life so well, Flower Girl. Nice to see you again.