= Evil Plans =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed and Leeteuk went back to work. Back to being a host of Strong Heart and Star king and many more projects have come his way. His reputation in the military helped him to increase his ads and projects. Many people said he matured enough and he was so manly now. Superjunior is also doing good in their album sales and concert. They have world tour this year actually. But before that, their manager decided to treat them first.

 

" Wow manager nim... You are really the best. This beach is really good." Eunhyuk said in amazement.

 

" Yah, yah.. oooooh, look at the water. I want to dive right now. Let's go. " Yesung trying to pull Kang in with him

 

" Yesung ahh, let's put this baggage to our room first. Besides, we have a lot of time so don't worry." Kaing told Yesung.

 

"Ka ja" Leeteuk said "Let's bring this to our room right yeobu?" Leeteuk turned his head to Sora and smiled at her.

 

" Eeeeyyy... We are here.. Don't you see us?. Hyung you're always like this. " Sungmin complained to their sweetness.

 

" And Leeteukshii, me and Sora are going to share a room and not you...So Sorry.. " Nari teased Leeteuk while looking at Shindong.and smile.

 

" Ya, Hyung... So much for your evil plans huh? hahaha.. Too bad Sora is not going to sleep with you. " Shindong told him so.

 

Everybody looked at Leeteuk and laughed. Sora also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter