bump!

It's not a coincidence

Naeun is a new student in the school that owned by Minhyuk’s father. Naeun just arrived from Germany because of her father’s business. Minhyuk is her childhood friend. So, Naeun is close with him. At this school, Naeun has a lot of new friend because she is so kind and friendly with everyone. Minhyuk’s class is in front of her class. Minhyuk always meet her at the break-time.
“Naeun-ah, let’s go to the cafeteria for lunch!” Minhyuk asked.
“hm, I’m not hungry. You can go first” Naeun replied.
“oh ok. Meet you later.”
“ne”

Naeun’s friends gathered around her.
“you rejected Minhyuk?” asked Hayoung.
“I’m not.” Naeun answered.
“every girls here is jealous with you because you can close with him.” Bomi said. The others just nodded.
“aish. Come on, girls. Every one can get closer with Minhyukkie” Naeun smiled. “by the way.. do you know Yong Junhyung?”
“Yong Junhyung? Junhyung sunbaenim?”
Chorong raised an elbow.
“Mmm.. maybe. Can you accompany me to give his name tag back?”
“Oh, ok. He is usually in music room now.”
Chorong replied.

                Junhyung is in last grade. He is a leader of Music extracullicular in the school. He isn’t friendly. But his chic and cool image made girls like him. Chorong pointed a room to Naeun.
“there. He always be there”
“can you accompany me?”
“no. I’m sorry I have an appointment. Mm.. Mianhae.”
Chorong looked at the room. Looks like a monster is in that room.
“Chorong-ah? Are you okay?”
“Mm.. I’m okay. I just.. I can’t meet Junhyung sunbaenim. I have task from him and I didn’t do it yet. I’m afraid to meet him. He’ll angry with me.”
“Oh.. ok. I can meet him alone. Thank you, Chorong-ah”
Naeun smiled.
“ok. See you at the class” Chorong waved.

                Naeun entered the room. She saw Junhyung. He sat on a chair and he seem busy with his guitar.
“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed.
“Annyeong.” Junhyung replied, he put the guitar and approached Naeun. “do you need something here?”
“A.. ani.. are you Junhyung sunbaenim? I.. I wanna give your name tag back. I’m Naeun. Your name tag fell when we bumped each other few days ago.”
Naeun gave the name tag to Junhyung.
“oh, ok. Thank you.” Junhyung put the name tag on his shirt and then back to his seat.
“Sunbaenim.”
“yes?”
“mm.. mianhae.”
“gwaenchana”
Junhyung replied. Naeun stared at him. Junhyung played the guitar and sang a part of a song.  Her heart suddenly beats faster. “What’s this.. do I have a crush on him?” she thought.

                Few days later, Naeun met Junhyung in a family restaurant. Junhyung has a part-time job there. Naeun who has a crush on him feels surprised. Naeun was have dinner with Minhyuk. And Junhyung was the waiter.
“Annyeonghaseyo, may I take your order?” Junhyung asked.
“omo! Sunbaenim! It’s a honor to meet you here” Minhyuk greeted.
“oh, ne. sorry I can talk to you while working.” Junhyung replied.
“ah I see. Mianhae. I and Naeun order beef steak and orange juice, please.” Minhyuk said. Naeun just staring at Junhyung. She can’t say anything.

                After their meeting in the restaurant, Naeun went to Music room to meet Junhyung. Junhyung is there.
“welcome” Junhyung greeted her. But still focus with his guitar.
“Sunbaenim..”
“eoh?”
“I.. I wanna give you this!”
Naeun gave a letter and then ran away. Junhyung took the letter. He seem counfused. Junhyung put the guitar and opened the letter.

[ dear, Junhyung Sunbaenim.
Hi, I’m Son Naeun. I’m a new student here. Do  you know that you’re cool and handsome. You made some songs.. that’s great. I wonder that you’re a romantic guy. Am I right? Hm.. by the way..I like you Sunbaenim. Neomu joha..
Naeun.]

Junhyung smiled. “I never thought that express your feeling with letter still exist in this era.” He giggled.

                After school, Junhyung asked Naeun to meet him at the gymnasium. Naeun went to the gymnasium with uneasy feeling. She’s afraid that Junhyung will angry with her. Arrived at the gymnasium, Naeun saw Junhyung. He is playing basketball. He looks so cool with his sweaty face and hair. Naeun got paralyzed. Junhyung realized that someone looking at him. He stopped playing and approached her.
“Annyeong, Son Naeun”
“A.. Annyeong Sunbaenim.”
Naeun swallowed her saliva. “you.. you’re sweating.. let me get you a towel” Naeun turned around and wanted to leave but suddenly Junhyung grabbed her left arm.
“I don’t need towel. I have one.” He gave the towel to Naeun. “may you help me?” he winked.
“ah.. ne..” Naeun took the towel and wiped Junhyung’s sweat.
“by the way, Son Naeun..”
“ng.. ne, Sunbaenim”
“when do you start to like me?”
“that.. mm.. I don’t know, Sunbaenim.”
“you know. Since you like me. I like you too.”
Junhyung smiled. Naeun stopped wiping his sweat. “but it’s not a confession. We’re still far away for a relationship. You can call me Oppa and stop being formal to me” Junhyung smiled,  took the towel and left Naeun.

------------------------------------------------

Junhyung’s words can’t get out from Naeun’s head. She sighed. “Stupid Naeun..” she walked along the school corridor. Minhyuk saw her and approached her.
“Naeun!” he pats Naeun’s shoulder.
“Omo!” Naeun surprised.
“Naeun, mianhae. What are you thinking about? Daydreaming?”
“ani..”
she shook her head.
“aish you always like that” Minhyuk caress her hair. Naeun smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

                Everyone filled the cafeteria. Naeun and her friends who just arrived at the cafetaria got confused.
“eh? What’s happening?” Naeun asked. Her friends shook their heads.
Suddenly, Minhyuk approached her and grabbed Naeun’s hand. He brought Naeun in front of cafeteria and he started to announce something. He holds Naeun’s hand.
“Everyone here should be witness. Me.. Lee Minhyuk. I’m standing in front of you now to say that.. I love Son Naeun.” He kneeled down. “Son Naeun, would you be my girlfriend?” Minhyuk smiled. Naeun widened her eyes. “Minhyukkie..” Naeun looked around. She looked for someone. Finally she found Junhyung. He stood and laid on the wall. Junhyung wore his earphone. He saw Naeun in front of the cafeteria. He waved and smiled to Naeun and then he left the cafeteria.
“Naeun?” Minhyuk waited for the answer.
“Minhyukkie.. Mianhaeyo.. I can’t.” Naeun ran away. She chased Junhyung and left Minhyuk who felt disappointed.

                At the music room. Junhyung played the guitar while listening to music on his earphone. Naeun entered the room and took of Junhyung’s earphone.
“Oppa!” Naeun yelled at him.
“Naeun-ah, annyeong.” He smiled.
“what are you doing here? You saw me and you left me?”
“ng? have you accept his proposal? He worked hard for it”
“what?”
Naeun clenched her fist. Almost cry.
“I know he prepared it well. He must prpare his mental etc. we must appreaciate it, right?”
“Oppa! Stop it! Don’t you feel jealous? You said you like me!”
  Naeun cried. Her tears rolled on her cheeks. Junhyung stood and approached her. He held her shoulders.
“ya.. stop crying” he wiped her tears. “I like you. I’m jealous. I was upset when he said that he loves you. But..”
“but what..”
Naeun stared at Junhyung.
“you better go with Minhyuk. You belong to him. He’s in the same level with you. I’m not rich. He’s rich. You’re rich. I can’t buy an expensive present for you, but he can. I can’t give you beautiful ring on your birthday, but he can. We’re too different to be together.” Junhyung left. Naeun still can’t move. She fell down and cried in the music room.

                Junhyung is absent. It’s already a week. Naeun started to worry about him. So, she has a plan to meet him at the restaurant. Maybe he’ll be there. Naeun regrets her stupidness because she never asked Junhyung’s number. “I hope he is fine.. is he mad at me?” Naeun thought. Minhyuk entered her class. Some friends mumbled.
“Naeun.” Minhyuk greeted her.
“Ah.. Annyeong Minhyukkie.” Naeun smiled. After she rejected Minhyuk’s proposal, Minhyuk asked her to meet somewhere and talked about their ‘relationship’. And Naeun said that she loves someone else. Minhyuk can understand.
“He’s still absent, huh?”
“ne..”
Naeun sighed.
You have a plan to meet him at the restaurant?”
“do you read my mind?”
“hey yo! I’m Lee Minhyuk”
Minhyuk sticked his tongue.
“hahaha right.” Naeun laughed.
“let me accompany you. I’ll drive you there.”
“mmm.. ok. Gomawo, Minhyukkie”
They smiled.

                After school, Minhyuk drove naeun to the restaurant that Junhyung worked his part-time job. The restaurant is quite full. Naeun looked for Junhyung. Junhyung is working. He wore his waitres uniform. Naeun smiled. “Finally I found you.” Naeun wanted to talk to him soon. But she’s afraid that she’ll diturb him. So, she waited in front of the restaurant with Minhyuk.

Few hours later, Junhyung came out. His work-time is over. Naeun ran to him.
“Oppa! Wait!”
“Naeun?”
Junhyung widened his eyes as long as he saw Naeun. He never thought that Naeun will look for him there. “what are you doing here? It’s too late. You must go home now.”
“of course I’m looking for you. I’m with Minhyuk, my parents won’t be panic”
“oh.. that’s good”
“Oppa! Why do you absent for a week? I’m worrying about you.”
“I’ll out from the school. I’ll work and I’m not gonna continue my study. I’ll help my parents.”
“what?”
“I can’t pay the school-fees, ara? Now, go home”
“Oppa! You’re not trying to leave me, right?”
“no, I’m not. You’re with Minhyuk now. Why must I leave you?”
Junhyung took a look at Minhyuk who waiting in the car.
“You’re the one I like and I love you Oppa..”
“I love you too Naeun but..”
Junhyung can’t continue his words because Naeun kissed his lips. Junhyung widened his eyes. Naeun stopped kissing him.
“I don’t care with your reason. I love you. Would you be my boyfriend? I won’t accept rejection. Now you’re my boyfriend!”
“what? I’m not going to say yes”
Junhyung sticked his tongue.
“Oppa!” Naeun frowned.
“hahaha okay okay. You know that I’m yours and always yours.” He hugged Naeun. Naeun smiled. “Oh.. and that kiss.. Hmm.. can we repeat it? I can’t feel the feeling” Junhyung joked.
“aish !” Naeun hit Junhyung’s chest. “Oppa, don’t you think our love start with a coincidence?”
“There’s no coincidence. That’s a fate” 
They hugged again.

In the car, Minhyuk just watched them from the distance. “I’m happy if you’re happy, Naeun” he smiled.