Chapter 2~!!APink Dorm

Everything Is Secret

Listen - http://youtu.be/ArLAAsF8noo


Apink went back to their dorm after they finished their performance."Uwahhh,I'm so tired!" Namjoo said and laid on her bed.While Chorong and Eunji went to their room,Naeun and Hayoung went to the kitchen to get some drinks,Bomi and Yookyung fall asleep already at their room.

 

Naeun POV

I went to the kitchen to get water."Unnie?" Hayoung said while pouring the water to the cup.I looked at her asking her to continue."Can you help me to go to the market later?" Hayoung asked.I nod and went to the living room and sit at the couch.Leaving Hayoung drinking the water at the kitchen.Chorong joined me.

She looked at me and gave me candy."Take it," She said and put the candy on my lap.I stared at it."Eat it before Bomi see!" She said while her eyes locked on the television.I smiled at her."What if I give this candy to Bomi unnie?" I can see her eyes widened.

"You can't!" She said and put the candy in my mouth."What are you guys talking about?" Bomi yawned.I quickly swallowed the candy.Chorong gave Bomi 'what do you mean' face at her.Bomi went back to the room and slept.

"You just saved me!" Chorong hugged me."You just made me swallowed the candy," I said and pouted.Chorong laughed and locked her eyes to the television again.I shooked my head and watched the television.

Suddenly,someone closed the television.It was Eunji."I've schedule so I'm going to be home late," she used her busan accent."Ohkay,open the television back!" Chorong yelled."Nae,nae~I'm not deaf yet," Eunji opened the television back and went to put her shoes."Do you have schedule or are you dating with InGuk oppa?" I winked at her.

She throwed the pillow from the couch at me."I was just joking!" I said and Eunji just glared at me."Unnie,I'm going to my room now," I said and decided to block the television.Chorong nod and tried push me.I quickly went to my room before Chorong can push me.

I went to sit on my bed."Naeun-ah?" Yookyung said.I looked at her."Ne?" I asked."Before we perform our performance one of the guy from c-," Yookyung was cut by Hayoung."Naeun unnie,lets go!" Hayoung said.I nod and looked at Yookyung."I'll talk to you later," She said and went to the bathroom."Am I disturbing something?" Hayoung asked.I shooked my head and change my clothes.

After I changed my clothes,we went to tell the others that we are going to market.We went out from our dorm and went to the market.

 


Chapter 2 is done!Yippie~

Comment and Subscribe,Thank You*bow 90 degree*

I know,I'm not good at making story :'(