Chapter 3~!!Market and B1A4??

Everything Is Secret

Listen To This Song while you were reading ~ 

http://youtu.be/uJqZuvCsiv0


Hayoung POV

 

Me and Naeun went to the market nearby to buy snack.I kept looking at Naeun.*She is like a goddess!No wonder many people like her.*Naeun saw me looking at her and asked me something wrong.I just shook my head and looked at the 5 boys who is running to the market.I tried to walk faster and trying to watch who the 5 boy is."Hayoung-ah!" I hear someone shouted.Oh yeah,Naeun unnie!I looked at the back and saw Naeun running to me.

"Why do you walk so fast?" She asked while trying to catch her breathe."Nothing," I said and started walking to the market.

-End Of POV-

 

They arrived at the market.Hayoung is pushing the trolley while Naeun is searching what they need."Hayoung-ah?" Naeun said while her eyes looking at Marshmallow.Hayoung knew what she want so she let her bought the marshmallow.They finished shopping and pay at the cashier.They decided to go to the cafe nearby the market.They went to the table and seat.

"Annyeong Haseyo,what we can help you?" The waitress asked."Can we have 2 bubble tea,please?" Naeun said while pointing at the menu."Okay,we will be right back!" The waitress said and dissappeared.

The door of the cafe opened.Hayoung turned to look who is it but Naeun just ignored it.Naeun laid her head on the table."Unnie,unnie,unnie!" Hayoung shooked Naeun body but Naeun just ignored it."Unnie,unnie,unnie," Hayoung shooked her body again but Naeun ignored it again.

Hayoung had an idea.She began tickling Naeun body.Naeun can't stop laughing."Hayou-a-sto-tick-me-!" Hayoung stop tickling her.Naeun felt embarrased."What?" Naeun asked Hayoung."B1A4 oppa!" She said while looking at the window.Naeun looked at the window."Whats with B1A4?" Naeun asked.Before Hayoung could answered the waitress came bringing 2 bubble tea."Here's your bubble tea," The waitress said and give them bubble tea.

Naeun paid the waitress.Hayoung pointed at one of the table.Naeun is enjoying her bubble tea.Hayoung kicked Naeun legs."Ouch!" Naeun yelled in pain.Hayoung smirked."B1A4 oppa is here," She said while drinking her bubble tea."Where?" Naeun searched everywhere."There!" Hayoung pointed again at one of the table.Naeun turned and saw B1A4.She saw one of them staring at her maybe it was just my imagination

 

Jinyoung POV

 

"I'm tired!" SanDeul said while running to the cafe."Why do we have to run today?" Gongchan asked.We just shrugged."We have to run to the market today and now run to the cafe,its not like we doing any mission!" I said and sighed.Baro run to me suddenly."Hyung piggyback me!" He said while doing aegyo.I decided to ignored him and run faster.

"Hyung!Wait for me~" He sang.Finally we arrived.SanDeul opened the door since he is the faster one and guess what?I'm the last one."Bubble Tea!" Gongchan and Baro jumped up and down."Hyung,I want bubble tea~" Baro and Gongchan said and bringing me to the counter to order.I was lost at that time.Want to know why I lost at that time??Because I just saw my 'SECRET ADMIRER'

I came back to reality and saw they bringing me to the counter.I quickly let go Baro and Gongchan hands on my arm."I don't have money,ask CNU hyung," I said and point to CNU who is sitting at one of the table.Baro and Gongchan run to CNU to ask for money."I thought they are tired but why they run again?" SanDeul standing beside me with a shocked face.

I went to our table and sat.I could hear CNU mumbled,"Aish,this kid!Why can't I resist their aegyo?" I laughed.CNU gave me 'what are you laughing at' face.I shooked my head and stared at my 'SECRET ADMIRER' Her face is pretty as usual,Her hair is beautiful as usual,Her eyes is cute as usual.

"Who are you staring at?" SanDeul brought me back to reality."No one," I said and drank the bubble tea that just had arrive."Isn't that Apink Naeun and Hayoung?" Gongchan pointed at them.I gulped and decided to ignored Gongchan questioned."Yeah,its them!" CNU answered.

"We should greet them," Baro suggested."Yep!" Gongchan stand up."We shouldn't!" I said and gave Baro cold stared.Baro got scared and hid behind CNU body.I don't know what I'm saying right now,it felt like I'm not Jinyoung."The people you are staring at,is it Naeun?" Sandeul whispered to me.I froze,it felt like time stop.

"What happen to Jinyoung hyung?" I could hear Gongchan asked."He looked like he's not the Jinyoung hyung we used to know!" Baro said and Gongchan agreed.SanDeul hit Baro and Gongchan head."Wae?" Baro and Gongchan said in the same time."Don't said bad things to your hyung!" He said."I think its better to sit here and pretend that we can't see Naeun and Hayoung?" CNU suggested.I felt relieved that CNU hyung said.We all noded.

But I'm scared of one thing,Nobody must know about my 'SECRET ADMIRER' not even my members.

 

 


Its a long Chapter,I guess anyway enjoyed reading

And Free to comment anything you want

Don't forgot to subscribe ;)