FINAL

You make me go Insane, Byun Baekhyun

A familiar voice suddenly spoke. Is it... is it Baekhyun? I decided to entered the door and just forget it. *Maybe it's just some other people... I hope.* I thought. "Here's your water Bae-" I was cutted and shocked of what I saw. It's Baekhyun and... and her partner. I saw Baekhyun holding the girl's waist while the girl's placing her arms in his neck.

As I entered the room, I saw them..... k-kissing?? I just dropped the water bottle."W-what are t-the two of y-you do..ing??" I stuttered while my eyes started to form a tear. I saw the girl smirking and not removing her arms around him. He immediately rushed towards me."Hey, I will explain!" He said as he grabbed my wrist. I swing my arms and removed it from his tight grip. I rushly entered the elevator while crying really hard. As the elevator opened I immediately went out the building and ran with the rain. I don't care if I get sick or get hit by a car but I just can't help myself from what I saw. My tears just kept on falling. I can't control myself but ran and ran. *Why are you doing this to me, Baekhyun? Why?* I thought. I heard him calling my name. He is running towards me.

"Hey, Miyeon-ah, let me explain!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "No need to explain, baekhyun-ssi!" I exclaimed. Then someone grabbed my shoulder and turn me around. "I said let me explain.." Baekhyun begged. "Explain? Okay, explain everything I saw. Explain what are you two of you kissing! Tell me!" I said as I hit his chest roughly. I can saw it in his eyes that his hurt from what I am doing but he just ignored it. "S-she pulled me..." He lied. "Pulled you, huh?? Is that girl not completely contented for touching your body?? Isn't she contented of what you practiced before??? Huh?? C'mon! Tell me! Don't make me look like a bullsh*t here!" I shouted at him. My eyes continued to flow. We are really soaking from wet because of the rain. The rain poured really hard.

"I-i don't know.. s-she tempted me..." He said. "Tempted?? How?? By playing with hair? By whispering y things to you? By seducing and kissing you?? What the hell Baekhyun-ah!!" I shouted to him in disbelief. "But I didn't meant to do that." He said."Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you didn't meant to do that. But you meant to hurt my heart." I said to him. It's like i'm gonna collapse anytime. He broke my heart into pieces.
"C'mon, go back to that girl again and continue to kiss her and grabbed her into your house and go do something you want to do together! That's what you want right? Because you are bored of me!" I exclaimed. "Jagi, it's not what I mea-" I cut him off. "Don't you ever call me your 'jagi'! Do you know how many times I wait for you to visit me just once in my home? I expect that maybe in your vacant or tiny extra time yoy can hang out with me. But no, you didn't. So I feel stubborn and dumbfounded for expecting you. I don't feel that I am our girlfriend,  Baekhyun-ah! I can't feel it! You are just calling me when you need something! Does I exist to you? Huh?" I said with tears falling down my cheek while stabbing his chest again and again. "I-i really have a busy schedule lately, i-i'm sorry..." He explained. "Busy schedule? Or busy flirting with that girl?-" "Don't you ever say that! You-" He was about to slap me but I cutted him. "C'mon, slap me! Slap me as long as you want! God, it's been 2 years! And I don't feel anything about this relationaship." I said lowering my tone of voice and wiping my tears.

"W-what do you m-mean?" He stuttered while starting to form a tears in his eyes. "Maybe we need to take a break..." I said not looking to him. "B-bwo?? A-ani.." He said as he hold both of my hands. "Please, we can fix this. We can start again.." He pleased while squeezing my hand. "Fix this? Start again? Huh, are you that fool to say that? No! I think we can't fix this, and we will never ever going to begin again!" I said trying to remove my hand from his hand. "No... please! Don't let me go.." He said while kneeling and crying.

"Oh, and I haven't even tell you that I will be living on America in 2 days. That's why I lend you some cake and tell you about this. But I think it's too late." I said coldly looking down at him. My eyes are already swollen from crying. "W-what?? You're leaving? But why?" He said while standing up. Still holding my hand. "I-i decided to live there, and... and our relationship... now." I said almost whispering. I removed my hand from his hand. "You will go live there just because you want to end this relationship? But I love you.." he said while leaning closer to me. I stepped backward not letting him to touch me. "You just cheated on me, Baekhyun-ah. I loved you, but you just played on it." I said. "I love you, and I meant it." He said trying to cup my face but I pushed it away. "Goodbye, Baekhyun-ah." I said and turned around giving him the one last drop of my tears. "Miyeon-ah! Please! Don't let me go! I love you!" He shouted trying to approached me but I already went inside taxi, leaving him crying.

I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I have loved you, but you cheated on me. I think it's time for us to seperate. Goodbye for now.. I wiped my tears and leaned on the window of the cab.