CHAPTER 1

You make me go Insane, Byun Baekhyun

I was sitting beside thewindow, staring at every raindrops that sliding in the glass window. It's very cold that I want someone to hug me warm, ver warm. I was resting my head on my hand. "Miyeon-ah, do you want to drink some hot coffee?" My grandma said. "Ne eommonim, just placed the hot coffee there." I said still not removing my sight on the window. "Is there any problem dear?" Grandma said as she sat infront of me. "There's no problem eommonim." I said in a low and soft tone. "Are you sure?" Grandma asked. I just nodded.

Baekhyun's at work again. Eversince he debuted, he's been very busy, specially their group's new. I couldn't blame him because it's also for his family. I understand that. Everytime my phone rang or vibrated, I always expect it's from him. But no, even 1 call or text message I can't receive from him. Sometimes I'm just calling my bestfriend to hang out with me so I can release my depression because of always thinking of him. I stand up from the sofa and head upstairs. I laid on my bed and covered my body with thick blanket. I stare at phone and it suddenly rang. I startled from the sudden noise.

It's a phone call from my bestfriend, Hwangmi. I tapped the 'answer' button. "Annyeong, Hwangmi-ah." I said. "Annyeong Miyeon-ssi, how was your day? It was raining really hard." She said on the other line. "I'm okay. Yea, it's very cold." I answered. "I call you because Chanyeol oppa called me that we can visit them!" Hwangmi said excitedly on the other line. 

"O-oh ch-chincha??" I said also in glad tone. "Yea, i have to hang up now. See you later!" Hwangmi said as she ended the call. Yes, I can finally meet Baekhyun. But something's bothering on my mind. Why didn't he even text me that I can visit them? I snapped out my thoughts and just chose some clothes that I will wear. I wear some long sleeves and some pants pairing with some shoes and a thick jacket. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "Eomonim, I'm just going to visit Baekhyun." I said to my grandma. "Okay.. you forgot to drink your hot coffee. "Oh, yes. I'm sorry grandma." I said as I rushed to the door. "It's okay. Take care!" Grandma shouted at me as I bid a goodbye to her.

I decided first to enter a cake shop and buy a food to him. "Good Morning ma'am, welcome to Sweet Cake." The cashier lady greeted to me. "One medium chocolate cake please." I said and lend her the money. I find a chair to sit. I sat on the chair. *I am really excited to see him. It's been a long day since i didn't saw his angelic and handsome face. Everytime he give a smile to me, laugh with me. I just can resist him. Every second, every minute, I always want to hear his voice. And now, I can see him again.* I thought and smiled at my self. "Here's your cake ma'am. Please come again." The cashier spoke and lend me the box of cake. "Kamsahamnida.." I bowed and left the shop. I take a bus and headed to the SM building. After a few minutes, I already arrived at the building. I entered and then headed towards the practice room. I saw the members practicing with a..... girl? Why are they practicing with a partner? Mmm, maybe a back up dancer. Just relax Miyeon-ah. I entered the door. "A-annyeohaseyo." I greeted to them. "Oh, Miyeon-ah annyeong!" Sehun oppa greeted me and grabbed my arm. He leaded me to the other members. "Are you practicing hard?" I asked them. I saw them with full of sweats. "Ne, we are really working hard." Kai oppa said as he gave me a smile. Something got my attention. Where is Baekhyun oppa? I can't see him around. "U-uh, guys did you see Baekhyun oppa? Where is he?" I asked him looking around. "There." Suho oppa pointed. He is from the restroom. "Oh, Miyeon-ah.. you're here." He said as he walked towards me. "Ne, I brought all of you cake." I said as I gave the cake to him. He grabbed it and put it o the small table. I decided to hug him very tight. "I missed you oppa." I said between our hug. "I missed you too, jagi." He chuckled and hug me back.

So they ate the chocolate cake that I brought for them. After the short snacks, They all stand up and get back to practice again. "C'mon guys, this is for the special stage in Music Bank we better practice right?" Their leader Suho said in a fatherly tone as the members and the back up... I mean their partners nodded. So they didn't waste time and start practicing. I leaned on the wall and watched there graceful and kinda touchy dance. I can saw Baekhyun's expression while dancing with the girl. The steps are too much skinship but, It's just a dance y'know. There's nothing wrong with that. But I noticed the expression of Baekhyun's partner. It's like he's trying to flirt and seduce him while dancing. What's up with this girl? Trying to flirt him? I huffed deeply and just rolled my eyes and continue to watch them ignoring their partners. Minutes past and the practice already ended. I take a peek at the window. It's still raining hard. I looked at my clock. It's 4:30 but it's alreadt dark outide.

Some of the members went somewhere to change there clothes. While Baekhyun's still inside. I walked towards him and get some clean face towel from my bag. "Are you tired?" I softly said as I rubbed cheek and parts of his body that is sweat. "Nah~ Yea, I am really tired." He said as he deeply sighed. "Can you just go buy me some water?" He requested a little bit of irritated. What's wrong with him? Snap it out Miyeon-ah. He's just tired that's all. "Okay." I replied as I walked towards the door.

I went downstairs using the elevator to guy buy some water. I went outside and entered a food store beside the building. After I bought a cold water bottle, I immediately entered the elevator. As I was walking in the hall, I heard some small chuckles. A chuckle of a boy and a girl. I stepped in closer to hear the voices clearly.

"C'mon, let's go to my house. You will be having fun there." Some unfamiliar voice spoke. "I want, but I can't. My girlfriend's here and waiting for me."