Determined Donghae

Love Children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a couple of minutes past midnight already, and yet, Hyukjae is still lying alone on the bed. He’s been frustrated for hours trying to get his supposed bedmate to cuddle on the bed—something they hadn’t done for how long now.

Try seducing him?

Try aegyo on him?

Try threatening him to not bring him along to the cinema tomorrow?

Nice tactics! None of them worked though. How can a man be so worked up with a resume of someone he just met for more than ten hours ago?  Well, Donghae did say he had a feel.

After Hyukjae’s  nth attempt, he gave up and just marched his way to their room, laid on their bed—  all alone. He tossed to the right, tossed to the left, it didn’t work. He lay flat in his back, rolled onto his stomach, it didn’t work either.

“Oh, god… I can’t sleep without him, darn it!” he said, raising himself from the cold, spacious bed.

However, he didn’t stomp his way to Donghae though,rather, Hyukjae was still in the room, holding his iPhone.

But, it’s really late… should I really bother him? He contemplates, whether or not, to call his baby Mochie to help him with stubborn Hae. He surely can’t call Minho, he’s way too far.

Nevertheless, he dialed Henry’s number, all the while apologizing to the dial tone. Someone picks-up after a few rings and a half with, “Heeaaahhhhlllloowwww?”

“He-Hello? Henry, is that you?”

“Ohh, yeaaahh *Yawn. It’s me, dad. Sorry, I was yawning…”

Guilt ran through Hyukjae’s system, oh Henry. “Sorry I had to wake you up with this call. I know you deserve sleep… sorry.”

“No, no. It’s alright, dad! Why did you call, anyway?”

Hyukjae had to scratch the back of his head with his free hand. It was rather odd to ask held for such a childish thing. He did try hard, though. So… it’s alright to seek help from your son, right? “Well… you see… it’s about Hae.”

“Oh?” it picked Henry’s attention now, “Why? What about him?”

“He’s still at it up until now.”

“To what?”

“The one he’s been reading since after we ate lunch. It’s been how many hours now, and yet he still can’t get enough of it. He’s been reading it thoroughly, over and over again. And now, I’m frustrated!”

“…because you don’t get to cuddle?”

“YES!”

Do I even need to ask that? Sheesh, don’t I know my parents so well, Henry thought. “Uhm… what do I do then, dad?”

“Would you mind going down here and convince him? Please?” Hyukjae pleaded. No. Begged his son, really.

Henry’s totally awake now, so why not? He shot up from bed, got himself to the bathroom to fix himself up a little, and then to wear his jacket before leaving to the other dorm.

Lee Donghae has got it real bad this time, he thought as he was walking out of the elevator.

It was on a daily basis to see Donghae goofing around. It was life’s course itself, actually. But every time he gets serious with something… man, you oughtta stand back! Only the EunHae kids can woo their goof of a father out of that trance. Yep. Not even the husband can manage it.

He punched it the door’s lock combination, then proceeded entering the dorm. He hasn’t even taken his shoes off before noticing the light coming from a laptop that was the only source of light in the living room, save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter