Uee's Past

My Young Groom

"Woah! There's new arrival bags in here! C'mmon girls, we have to check it out!" Nana says excitedly.

Kahi and Jooyeon smiled widely and follows Nana while Uee remain outside.

UEE's POV

I hope just I can stay just like before. If only I realized the facts between us...

Flashback ...

Uee and Joowon were dating for almost 3 years and this day is their 3rd anniversary. Uee already decided to make these things fix up and told Joowon that they can start anew not for dating but instead as a couple. However, during that day, Joowon is at his filming for his upcoming drama "Good Doctor" with his co- star Moon Chae Won. 

Uee want to surprised Joowon and told all the staff even its co-star Chaewon about her plan, but as soon as she arrived, the whole staff and casts keep on ignoring her with a doubt in their eyes. Uee was curious but unfortunately ignore it too, then Chaewon came in shock. Chaewon doubtly ignore Uee but failed. Chaewon told her everything regarding the staffs and casts ation towards her.

"Your plan seems good Uee-ah but the problem is... someone is their for him." Chaewon says mournful.

"What do you mean?" Uee replied curiously.

"Joowon dated someone else already" Chaewon says prankly.

Uee was stunted and leave Chaewon behind to see it herself.

"So, Joowon and Minjung is dating huh? Arrasso." she murmur.

end of Flashback..

What if I have felt the same way agai? Can I survive it just like today? As I know, I felt like I was dumped by someone who says that he likes me and whom unfortunately left too.

I'm so stupid to felt this way! I wasn't supposed to feel it!

I felt my tears weeping and I was so shocked, I left for awhile to wipe my tears as a result, my tears began to fall hardly. I run down to the restroom to comfort myself but I nagged down to a guy who seems too young, a year younger than me, maybe.

end of POV

"Hey! Watchout your steps Miss!" Ren says angrily.

"Yeah--I---I'm so sorry." Uee bows and leave immidiately.

"He--- wait Miss! Are you crying?" Ren replied furiously. "Something happened?" he continued worriedly.

"No. It's none of your business." Uee replied while weeping her tears.

A/N: WELCOME TO ME!!!! :))