First Encounter..

My Young Groom

.."How many times should I say it? Huh? Hyung??" Ren says while yelling.

"Ren, I really--" Eunhyuk is about to talked when he was stop by Ren.

"What? You ned me again? because of that es!!?? tell me hyung, why them?" Ren asked then sighed.

"I wonder why it must be them hyung, wae...waeyo!!??" Ren added then left

"Ren! Ren wait." Eunhyuk just settle down and sighed.

----------------►A/N: Lets go to the girl's side.

Nana, Uee, Jooyeon and Kahi decided to go shopping when suddenly,

someone bumped on Kahi and almost soaked Kahi by its drink.

"Yah! What did you---Oh my! your so stupid!" Kahi yelled.

"Im sorry, Im really sorry" the man said while bowing 180degrees

"Wh--" Kahi was about to speak again yet Uee held her.

"Enough Kahi*look at the man and sighed* Its okay mister, next time be careful" Uee said mournful.

"Yah! Wae? WHy did you do that to that st--" Kahi was stopped again

"Kahi~ah, you need at least to respect the oldest.Arasso? We will be in big trouble if we kept on dragging ourselves into a war" Uee explained worriedly

"Arasso" Kahi replied in sighs.

Kahi's POV

That man, did he think Im done? then, Im sorry Uee, Im not that so easy to forgive someone who even try to soaked me by its CHEAP DRINK!

ugh. Uee, your so good but Im not. Mianhae.

This time, I wont let anybody to stepped on us like before.

They must used to it or else everybody will kept on pushing us and stepping us.

I dont like it.

end of POV

"Okay, let's go guys. I can't wait to go shopping, right Jooyeon~ah?" Nana said excitedly and breaking the silence.

"Ne, eh--- yah! Uee, I heard that someone want to date you. Uhm, as what I remember.. he is...Euhyuk? Enhyuk?uhmm. Ah!! Eunhyuk! Am I right?" Jooyeon says. happily and exhausted. "Do you agreed already? uhmm.. How he looks anyway? Does he give you flowers? err--Chocolates? or car!!???" she added.

Uee on the otherhand, want to ignore it yet, after all she needed to confessed.

"uhmm. I don't agree with his proposal about having a date with me? err--he looks good, nice, gentleman, perfectly good. He looks rich, he has a car, he even gave me everything thou, he's not yet giving that invitation to me but I rejected it all." Uee replied hesitatedly that made her buddies be in shocked.

"BWOH!!??? What did he say after you reject him? poor him*sighs* You never change at all Uee~ah, you never feel any pity at all? But, why did you reject him? Does it concern the past?" Nana replied mournful.

"I think we should go now.." Kahi yelled and smirked that made the others wondered.

Uee's POV

Thanks Kahi-unnie.

You save me once again thou, I didn't let you to yell to that man.

You know me, do you? I hate screams and yells.

I hate love life ever since.

I hate... to interact or make contact to anyone except you guys.

I dont want to live redundantly afresh from the past.

I hate to do this pretense.

This could and would be the erroneous path of mine.

end of POV