Chapter 2

WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART

Taemin was drawing on a long table space kitchen. Taemin hands stained with watercolor. Wooden chairs occupied Taemin squeaked his feet kicking the chair.
"Taemin Hi, how are you today?" Says Hyoyeon.
"Why are you here?" Taemin asked sarcastically.
Hyoyeon sat next Taemin. "Of course I have here, I'm your nanny." Hyoyeon replied. "Where’s Eunhyuk?" asked Hyoyeon.
"Eunhyuk hyung went with his girlfriend. I hope you do not like it my hyung, because you're not worthy of my hyung. "Hyoyeon smiled wryly to hear.She stood up and opened the bag shopping, she was done from the supermarket.
"Taemin, you want this?" Said Hyoyeon, offering Taemin a Burger. "I was buying when there is a new in-store promotions, with chicken."
"No, I've often ate it until bored." Taemin replied curtly.
Hyoyeon just rolling her eyes, then busied herself preparing food into the fridge. When Hyoyeon was enjoyed her activities, her Phone rang. Hyoyeon ran and picked up the phone in the living relaxed.
"Hello?" Says Hyoyeon.
"Hi, Hyoyeon, it's me, Mr.Lee. how do you do? "Ask Mr. Lee.
"Well .. good enough. "Hyoyeon replied.
"Taemin not bad is it?" Ask Mr.. Lee again.
"Not. You want me to call Taemin? "Hyoyeon said.
"No. .. no, I do want to talk to you. "
"What is it?" Hyoyeon curious.
"I want you to stay a while in my house. I was offered a new business, so I can not go home for a long time. I want you to keep Taemin. Eunhyuk are away, so Taemin always alone when I have you, I'll feel calm. "He explained.
Hyoyeon silent thought, he was puzzled to decide.
"Do not worry, your salary will I raised." Says Mr.Lee

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART~ ~

Hyoyeon grabbed her purse and left the house. "Taemin! I went first. I'll be back. "Shouts Hyoyeon at Taemin. Inaudible reply.
"!" Vituperation Hyoyeon. she entered her cars and started the engine. From the rear, the car horn sounded. Hyoyeon turned, looked Eunhyuk's black sports car. Eunhyuk looked towards Hyoyeon.
"Hey, where are you going?" He asked.
Hyoyeon thought better to go with the car, right down, ran and jumped into Eunhyuk cars. "Great Leap" He says. "Take me, huh?"
Eunhyuk started his car and left the Seoul Street. "Where are we going on here?" Eunhyuk asked. "The period of leave without a purpose."
"Go to my house. Through Seoul road course, more closer! "Said Hyoyeon.
"Yes it is obvious! Seoul Road the main road! "Said Eunhyuk. "Where’s your house?" Eunhyuk asked.
"My house in Seoulville, number 22." Hyoyeon replied.
"What do you want?" Eunhyuk asked without looking.
"Mr.Lee called me. He said it was not able to go home for a long time. So he asked me to stay in your house. "
"MWO? Why do you want? "Eunhyuk asked.
"As if I refuse, Mr.Lee pledged to raise my salary!"
Eunhyuk sighed hear Hyoyeon. The car to a residential side street along the tree-lined path.
"What number is your house?"
"Number 22. That was it I told you. "
Shortly Hyoyeon pointed to a white house made partly of brick and partly of wood. The house is two-story, the door flanked by two large windows painted dark brown.
"It's your house?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Of course." Hyoyeon replied curtly and immediately went into the house.
"Ehh, do you want to go?" She asked before. Eunhyuk rejected. He preferred to wait in front of the house. Shortly Hyoyeon came out of her house carrying a travel bag.
"Wow!! You sound like you want to move! "
"Indeed!" Joked Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk helped put the bags into the car.
"Gomawo."
Eunhyuk immediately started the engine. Hyoyeon waved his hand towards the Umma, Mrs.Kim.
"You do not mind if I'm taking to Seoul Mall Party" asked Eunhyuk while driving his car. Hyoyeon nodded in  agree.

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART ~ ~

In Seoul Mall, Eunhyuk shopping frenzy.
"Oh god, you're going to eat all this?" Hyoyeon asked surprised. Her hands pushed snacks trolly full of Eunhyuk’s groceries. Eunhyuk ignored it.
"You're a monster what the heck?" Comments Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk kept taking anything and thrown into the trolly without looking so Hyoyeon had to collect if there are falls. And of course, Hyoyeon who had to push a trolly. Hyoyeon felt cheated by the kindness which Eunhyuk showed before. Still, Eunhyuk intend . Hyoyeon so annoyed.
"Hey, are you and Taemin could eat it all?"Hyoyeon asked. But, Eunhyuk still silent. "Why do not you answer it? Hello? Cool Namja, can you hear me? You do not deaf, right? Or you could? "Hyoyeon shouted in disgust.
Eunhyuk turned towards Hyoyeon. "Stop nagging!! Push and silent! "Eunhyuk snapped. About an hour Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon just finished shopping.
Eunhyuk told Hyoyeon to put the shopping bags into the car. When Eunhyuk want to start the engine, he see a girl walking towards them. That girl looks cool. She was wearing a black tank top and mini jeans skirt  and high-heeled boots. That girl named Kwon Yuri. Hyoyeon knew, because she was populer and y in their school. Yuri bowed her body to align with high car, she put her face towards Eunhyuk.
"Hi, Eunhyuk!" she said.
"Hello girl! 'Reply Eunhyuk.
"You never call me?" Shee asked spoiled snobs. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes see Yuri behavior. Eunhyuk laughed showed his teeth were immaculate.
"Mian, lately I've been busy. You know the party never stops and later that night there was a party at Yesung house. "
"Yesung? wow, he's never even had a party before. Are you coming? "Ask Yuri.
"Yeah, Yesung asked me many times to come, the time I decline! Moreover, he invited Yunho,  the boys who won  dance champion last year. I want to see his style.” Eunhyuk said.
"Yunho? Oh ..  the boring guy? I'm tired of guys like him. "Said Yuri understatement.
"You have a date with him?" Eunhyuk asked.
"does not to be asked!" Eunhyuk laughed. Hyoyeon felt it was not funny.
"But you're coming, right?" Eunhyuk asked. "If you come, I'll come." Replied Yuri. She smiled spoiled. '' Hyoyeon thought.

Yuri turned toward the consideration that was next to Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon. "Who is she? New girfriend? "Yuri said with scorn. Hyoyeon offended with that view.
"How the hell do you want with a girl like her? I never thought your taste changed drastically now. "Added Yuri again.
"Yuri, never mind!" Begged Eunhyuk. "I'm leaving now." Said Eunhyuk and immediately pulled away.

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART~ ~

Taemin waked up Hyoyeon in the midnight. "Noona" Taemin whispered. "Noona, Hyoyeon noona!" Taemin whispered again. His hands shook Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon wake. "What’s up Taemin?" asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon pushed her blond hair and glanced toward the clock, at 23:30 at night.
"Noona ....." Taemin whined. Taemin almost cried. His eyes filled with tears.
"... eeeh what happen Taemin?" asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon Taemin’s hair. Involuntarily, her hand touching his forehead .
"You're sick, Taemin?" Cried Hyoyeon. Taemin nodded and whine call Eunhyuk. "Where’s Hyung?" said Taemin almost cried.
"Eunhyuk go, he went to parties and has not come home yet." Hyoyeon replied confused. Taemin cried loudly. "Taemin don’t cry, i’m here okay!" Hyoyeon said soothingly.
"I want hyung! I want Eunhyuk hyung!! "Taemin whined. "Wait a minute, calm down first." Hyoyeon said.
"Ahhhh .... I don’t know Yesung numbers!! "She complained. "Aah ... Gyuri!!," she cried. She immediately hit the phone button.
"Annyeong?" Says the voice tip there.
"Gyuri" cried Hyoyeon happy.
"Well, who's this?" Gyuri husky voice is sleep.
"I'm Hyoyeon. Fortunately, there's you. "
"Hyoyeon?!!! You're crazy! It's late. "Gyuri said curtly. Sounds vaporized long.
"Mian,because i’m bothering you. I just want to know the phone number of Yesung. "Shouts Hyoyeon because Taemin crying next to her.
"Yesung?Who’s Yesung? "
"You don’t know Yesung? Maybe he was level 3, he was having a party tonight. "Hyoyeon explain.
"Yesung at level 3?" Muttered Gyuri. "Ahh yes I remember! I know the number, record yes! "Said Gyuri.
"Say it!" Hyoyeon command.
"090 3350 8375, I think." Murmured Gyuri. "But, what's wrong?" Gyuri curious.
"Tomorrow i’ll tell you. Gomawo "Hyoyeon said and hung up.
"Hyung! Hyuung! "Taemin shouted.
"Shut up, I'm going to call Eunhyuk!"

Hyoyeon dialed Yesung. Somewhat new old hook. "Hello?!!! The sound of someone. Apparently the guy was drunk.
"Can I talk to Lee Hyukjae?" Hyoyeon asked impatiently.
"Hyukjae? Which Hyukjae? "Ask him laughing samba.
"Hey, are you drunk huh? Please connect the phone to Hyukjae ... Eunhyuk! "Snapped Hyoyeon.
"Ha .. ha .. ha .. "he laughed. Hyoyeon really hates. "Please, whoever you are, give this phone to Eunhyuk!" Hyoyeon snapped again. Soon there came a war of words threshold, between receiving the phone with someone else.
"Annyeong? Mian, it was my friend and he was drunk, "said the voice.
"I know. Please call Eunhyuk! "Hyoyeon said impatiently.
"Okay, wait a minute." He said.
"Yes, hello, who's this?" Eunhyuk's voice.
"Hello, it's me, Hyoyeon! Hurry back! Taemin sick, he continued to whine, I'm confused! Hurry back! "
"Arraseo." Said Eunhyuk and immediately hung up

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART ~ ~

Heard the roar of the engine in front of the house. Sounds likes Eunhyuk’s car.
"Quiet Taemin!Eunhyuk already here. "Hyoyeon said.
"Where’s Taemin?" asked Eunhyuk panic. His face showed the anxiety.
"In my room." Hyoyeon replied simply.
Eunhyuk immediately ran into the house and headed for Hyoyeon room. Hyoyeon run followed behind.
"Taeminiee!" Eunhyuk cried,
"Hyunggggg!!" Taemin whined.
Eunhyuk ran over and hugged his brother. He kissed his favorite brother.
"Eunhyuk, not too long hug, your body wet, he later added heat." Advice Hyoyeon.
Eunhyuk immediately carried Taemin in his hand and ran out of Hyoyeon room.
"Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Get dressed, we go to the hospital!" Said Eunhyuk with a rush.
Hyoyeon immediately changed her clothes, while Eunhyuk took Taemin into the car. Done changed, Hyoyeon immediately ran to the car.
"Which hospital we will going?"Hyoyeon asked.
"We go to General Hospital! We have a personal doctor there, he knew Taemin disease. "Eunhyuk replied as he raced.
"Taemin disease?" Hyoyeon surprised.

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART ~ ~

After checking Taemin, Eunhyuk went to the doctor Park. Doctor Park is Lee family a personal physician. "Calm down Hyuk, do not be too panic, just inflammatory relapses, he also realized soon." He said.
"Thank you." Said Eunhyuk.
"Eunhyuk" Hyoyeon call.
Eunhyuk immediately turned. "Hyoyeon." He said in a low voice short.
Eunhyuk walked toward Hyoyeon. "This is the coffee for you."
"Gomawo." He said.
"How’s Taemin?"Hyoyeon asked.
"He's okay. The doctor said inflammation of relapse, but not serious. "Eunhyuk replied. He walked toward the couch next to Taemin bed. Hyoyeon followed and sat next to Eunhyuk.
"Aaaaaaaaah ...." Eunhyuk sigh.
"Good .. while your brother was sick and whining, you're busy partying. "Hyoyeon said sarcastically.
"Sorry, I do not know if this will happen." Eunhyuk drank his coffee.
"So every night you leave Taemin?" Hyoyeon asked in disgust.
"Not. Usually there was Appa. If Appa go, there was Song ahjumma. But yesterday Song ahjumma out of work because they have to go back to Busan. "Eunhyuk  explain defensively. "I'm sorry to make you panic." He said.
"No problem, it's my job. Emh..  Actually, where’s your Umma? "asked Hyoyeon curious.
"You do not need to know." Eunhyuk replied flatly. "Mianhae."
"Hyoyeon! I really thanks to you. I’ll treat  you sometime. "Eunhyuk said.
"You need not treat, it doesn’t matter." Hyoyeon replied. Eunhyuk smiled.

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART~ ~

Hyoyeon intentionally ditching in trignometri Hodong songsaenim lesson. Besides being tedious, it also supermartket ingim to buy snacks and fruit to Taemin in hospital. This morning Hyoyeon are absent in the first hour because she overslept. Moreover, the distance of the hospital and SM High is quite far. Hyoyeon parked in a cafe which  always crowded among a teenager child. Hyoyeon wants to fill her stomach because he had no time for breakfast. Hyoyeon chose to sit corner. He ordered scengkir Ice coffe and bread. Soon the order came. She ate while making the task in order to get an A in the Baek songsaenim class. All the kids know it's hard to get good grades in that class.
A guy approached Hyoyeon. The guy is tall. He was wearing a T-shirt.
"Hi, may I know your name?," he asked.
"Well, it’s not prohibited yet. My name is Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you. "Hyoyeon said as she shook hands with the guy.
"My name is Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon ." Said the boy. "Where’s your school?" Ask that guy.
"SM High School, level 2." Hyoyeon replied simply.
"SM?! Wow just so happens that I also go to that school. "Said the boy  in happy tone.
"Not a chance! They are also schools in SM. I bet there's a girl at the table also must be from SM, so do not try to say the world is world, because the scope of our acquaintance was small. "Hyoyeon said, pointing to a girl who sits at the table end.
"Good, you’re clever girl. I'm level three. "Said the boy. 'That guy's contemporaries with Eunhyuk.' Inner Hyoyeon.
"But i haven’t o see you." Doojoon said later.
"Yes, I am a transfered student." Hyoyeon replied shortly. "Eh .. mian I have to go. "Hyoyeon said as she picked up her bag and left Doojoon.

~ ~ WHO WILL GET HEART Hyoyeon ~ ~

"Hi Taemin, how are you?" Hyoyeon asked with affection, and kissing Taemin’s black hair. Surprisingly, this time Taemin silent and not comment bad as usual.
"Noona, look!" Said Taemin. He showed off Sponge bob doll yellow with green holes and feet and hands are not proportional.
"Wow, cool!" Said Hyoyeon. And Hyoyeon was so fond of the cartoon character.
"Noona .. Eunhyuk hyung bought it for me! This limited edition, only 20 production in worldwide so I get the first. "Taemin boast.
'Eunhyuk definitely lied' Inner Hyoyeon. She smiled, amused.
Shortly, Eunhyuk entered and threw himself on the sofa. "You're here." He said softly.
"Of course, I'm already here." Hyoyeon jokingly. Eunhyuk smiled, his face looked tired,  the night he was waiting and take care of Taemin at the hospital.
"Are you tired?"Hyoyeon asked. She sat next to Eunhyuk.
"Yes, a little." He answered simply.
"You've told Mr.Lee?" asked Hyoyeon.
"Hhh .. I told was useless, yet he was not coming home. "said Eunhyuk.
"Eunhyuk, you know Yoon Doojoon?" Hyoyeon asked curiously.
"Yeah, he's my classmate in history class. Why? "Eunhyuk asked probing. Hyoyeon shook her head. "It's okay."

Eunhyuk take a packet of potato chips and eat them all at once. Taemin whined, he also like eating potato chips.
"No, Taemin. You're on sick. "Said Hyoyeon banned.
Taemin pouted and stuck out his tongue towards Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk laughed at Taemin level. Taemin angry to Eunhyuk and  Eunhyuk are not trying to defend it, Taemin threw his body and turned them.
"Hyoyeon, sorry if it offended you, but please keep secret if you're a nanny in my house. I was afraid of something. Well .. You know a lot of horrible girls in SM. "Eunhyuk request.
Hyoyeon sighed. "Yeah, I know. Without you ask to, I prefer not to flaunt it. Rigth, your fans are beast! But I'm so confused, what I should be proud to be your nanny? "Joked Hyoyeon.
Eunhyuk laughed.”Of course you must! I'm the coolest guy in SM High."
"But I already told Gyuri, she was my best friend." Hyoyeon said.
"It's okay, as long as she can be trusted."
"You do not be surprised if I tell you that Gyuri is crazy about you? In fact she was desperate to be a girlfriend of Taemin if not successful have you. But she was disappointed when I tell her that Taemin was 13 years old. "Hyoyeon explain. Eunhyuk just laughed out loud to hear. He started to feel comfortable being near Hyoyeon.