Chapter 1

WHO WILL GET HYOYEON HEART

Hyoyeon busy opening pages of black and white newspaper. Fingertip down the posts after posts. She put the paper on the floor, he got up and took another newspaper. Weekly newspaper published by SM SMTOWN school named High School.
Hyoyeon read "Lovely Couple", Favorite rubric most students in BC. And they hope to be loaded in that rubric. Rubric it contains about the best pairs in the SM. There are times when the load on a couple who have left school. And the students call them legendary couples. This edition discusses the legendary couple years ago. There is a blurry photo posted adorn the column. Looks a blonde haired girl holding a sweet guy who said Gyuri, friends Hyoyeon, is a cool guy too last year. Hyoyeon does not know because he had just moved to BC High School two months ago. Under the picture is written: Kim Taeyeon and Park Jungsoo, most mismatched couples and sweet.

~ ~ ~ WHO WILL GET HEART Hyoyeon? ~ ~
This morning Hyoyeon and Gyuri meet in the locker. They took the book to the first lesson today.
"You've read SMTOWN" asked Gyuri.
"Yes. You'll want to know your comments on Lovely Couple this week, right? "asked Hyoyeon, closing her locker.
"Yeah, they are cool, right?" Gyuri said excitedly. She is sticking her photo with herboyfriend with duct tape photo. "I've talked to Jungsoo oppa, the guy in that rubric. They were friends for a long time. Had three of them, but their friend, Lina, died in the accident. "
 

Hyoyeon nodded understanding. He leaned against the door of her locker and watched Gyuri.
"That's your new boyfriend?" Tanya Hyoyeon.
"Yeah. How? Cool, is not it? "Said Gyuri boast.
"Oh ... Gyuri you would not have been loaded in a Lovely Couple like your wish, expiration, you keep changing guy".

Gyuri just laughed. "Oh .. Hyoyeon come on! Many girls do the same thing with me, their goal Only one, its getting the most suitable guy. "
"Who's your new boyfriend?" Hyoyeon asked. She chuckled to see behavior that Gyuri kiss her boyfriend photo before leaving the locker to class.

"His name Dongwook. He was in Grade School High, level three. He's cool. I'll see you at the concert last week. "Gyuri expalin

Hyoyeon and Gyuri go hand in hand toward their history class  Hara songsaenim, y teacher. Many students choose the lesson . Not because its easy lesson, or because of the lessons fun or easy to obtain its value, but because they love to see Hara songsaenim that always look y. She was only 20 years old, too young to be a teacher. Lately heard rumors that Hara songsaenim crush on a student level 3.

"Oh yeah, Hyoyeon, how the job hunt going? Success? "Ask a whisper because Hara Gyuri Songsaenim have to go to class. Hyoyeon shook his head. "Hard to get a job!" He complained. "Or am I just finished cleaning service, huh?" Muttered Hyoyeon. Gyuri laughed.

 

~ ~ ~ WHO WILL GET HEART Hyoyeon? ~ ~
 

Hyoyeon ran up his car, then speeding toward Seoul street. Hyoyeon cars speeding among other cars. Hyoyeon turned her car to luxury housing in  Seoul street, then stood in front of a large house painted green, numbered 0418. Hyoyeon brown bell button. After repeated a pre reassure appeared dark suit. He was about 40-s. His face was clean, his body tall.

"Can I help you?" Asked the man.
"Sorry, did is Lee Soman's house?"Hyoyeon asking
He nodded, "I am Lee Soman."
"I read an ad in the newspapers, written here you are looking for a nanny. "Hyoyeon said.

Mr Face. Lee instantly beamed. "OH, come on. Lucky you came because I really need someone who can take care of my sons. "
Hyoyeon entry. The house was so great, full of luxury items.
"You can start today." Said Mr. Lee
Hyoyeon would gape in disbelief that easy. "Really," she said sure.
"Yes. Your job is just raising my sons and prepare their needs. "He explained.
"But I can only work after school." Hyoyeon said.
"No problem. You could work in the afternoon until evening. My sons school during the day. "Clearly, then stood up and shook hands with Hyoyeon. "Sorry, I will go to Canada to take care of my business that has been delayed. I have to go now. You can start working and I hope everything is fine and you enjoy your job. "He glanced at his watch. "They go fishing, be home soon." Added Mr. Lee as he walked out.

30 minutes after Mr.Lee away, suddenly makes a little boy brunette. He was wearing jeans folded edges extent ankles and paired with a red shirt.
"Who are you" he asked.
"Oh, you must be Taemin! Recommend me Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon exactly. I will be your new nanny. "Hyoyeon said, reaching friendly.
"Caregivers? I do not need a babysitter. "Taemin said sarcastically without a helping hand Hyoyeon reply. Shortly afterwards there was a scream from upstairs.
"Taemin, why are you so long?!"
"Hyuuuuungg!!!!! There's a stranger here, "shouted Taemin.
Hyoyeon was shocked because he was called a foreigner. A guy came in, he was the same age Hyoyeon. His hair is reddish orange. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, nice and athletic body.
"Who are you?" He asked Hyoyeon.
"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, Taemin nanny." Said Hyoyeob explained.
"I'm Lee Hyukjae, you can call me Eunhyuk. I'm Taemin brother, emhh ... what Appa didn't tell you? "
"Say what?" Tanya Hyoyeon surprised.
"Here you become Eunhyuk hyung nanny too!" Said Taemin. Hyoyeon was surprised, because he's become a nanny 19 year old guy.
"Because you're our babysitter, please bring it to the backyard grill."Eunhyuk request.
"What??" cried Hyoyeon.
"You're not deaf right? We would like to burned fish. "Taemin said as he left the kitchen.


~ ~ ~ WHO WILL GET HEART Hyoyeon? ~ ~
"Hey nanny, why you just silent? Prepare dishes and sauces on the table that! "Said Eunhyuk. He pointed towards the tree and broke Hyoyeon reverie.L
azily, Hyoyeon went to the kitchen through the back door. Soon she was back. She Preparing orange juice, dishes, and sauces. Hyoyeon approached them and help Eunhyuk to put the fish to the plate. In, the road through Eunhyul neighbor and saw them.
"Hi, Eunhyuk, who's the girl? New girfriend? "He asked. Hyoyeon face flushed.
"Oh, Mrs.BoA. She's not my girlfriend, she's just passing through here. "Eunhyuk replied friendly.
"Besides, my brother not be like the girls like this," added Taemin. Hyoyeon upset to hear that. After Mrs. BoA goes, Eunhyuk signaled them to sit around the table. Eunhyuk Hyoyeon sat on the left.
"Why are there three dishes?" Eunhyuk asked surprised.
Hyoyeon little panic. "What is wrong? We're three? "Hyoyeon confused.
"We are?"Eunhyuk surprised
"Yes .. you, Taemin, and I did! "Hyoyeon replied in a tone of caution
Eunhyuk chuckled. "Sorry, but I never offered you to join me." Eunhyuk said with a laugh showing his gummy smile. Hyoyeon angry, she stood up and left them and sat on the swing. Taemin giggled see Hyoyeon behavior.

While Eunhyuk and Taemin busy eating their fish, Hyoyeon just sit quietly cursing. Hand decorated white painted metallic blue nail busy ascending-down zipper jacket.
"This is delicious!" Eunhyuk show off on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon can only snorted in disgust.
Hyoyeon told Gyuri that she got the job. They were eating lunchin canteen school.
"Huh? You're the nanny? "Cried Gyuri surprised. Hyoyeon nodded weakly. Sounded crowd arround the corner canteen SM. Seen some of the children showed their breakdance style. Those type of freak that hobby went to the bar for clubbing and a star party. Suddenly stood a reddish orange-haired guy. And Hyoyeon felt familiar once. The guy was dancing on the table, cafeteria increasingly boisterous as it shows the style cool guy.

Gyuri skipping happily shouting and clapping for him, as did the other girls.
"Hyo, I'm willing to do anything to be dating him!" Said Gyuri spirit.
"Who? He "asked Hyoyeon sure.
"Yaaap. Who else?!! "
"I think i've seen him .. where yaa? "Hyoyeon and thinking. Soon she found the answer.
"Ahhh ... I remember he's Eunhyuk! Gyuri, annoying guy that's all I care. "Suprise Hyoyeon.

Gyuri opened in disbelief and shout minor. Her scream inaudible because it is still crowded. "Are you kidding?" Cried Gyuri disbelief. "He's .. he's ... what I mean!guy... that guy was right? Lee Hyukjae? "Gyuri ask stuttering. Hyoyeon nodded just do not understand,
"But ... but, that's imposibble!" Cried Gyuri. Hyoyeon shows a view not understand, "What's wrong? I know it , but it's that you should not be surprised. Anyway, I'm the one who nourishes not you! "Hyoyeon said.
"Stupid! Not that! You do not know? Eunhyuk was the coolest guy as SM High, moreover he is rich, his father is big business. "Gyuri said enthusiastically.
"As great as he?"Hyoyeon asked incredulously.
"Oh, come on, the time you did not realize that he's cute?" Cried Gyuri. "Every girl hopes to be his girlfriend and you just underestimate him?"
"YES!. I know he was handsome, but he really annoying like his brother. "Hyoyeon sighed.
"Brother? Eunhyuk did have a brother? "Gyuri cried hysterically. "Who's his brother's name?" asked Gyuri.
"Taemin." Hyoyeon replied simply.
"Aaaaaaaaaa .... I envy you. You're really lucky. Why at that moment I was not looking for a job? Oh .. Taemi certainly handsome like Eunhyuk.Where's his school?"asked Gyuri while whining.
"He .. he's still junior,13 years old. Still interested? "Sneered Hyoyeon. Gyuri pursed her lips.
"Come on! quickly finish your food! Bell rang! "Hyoyeon Gyuri snapped and dragged her to take her fork and finish the meal.

*sorry for my bad grammar. i wish you like my story. it's contain 9 chapters. i will update as fast i can. thank you :))*