Who is This Person?

~Rain Drops~

Yuzu’s P.O.V

"I'm home!" nobody answered. i know, i know nobody would answer my greet. but finally i got to home safely. after waiting about more than 2 hours.

*sighed* "it's 6 pm already." i took my shoes off and went straight to my room. i closed the door and locked it. now, i want to be alone, just me and myself. whatever goes on in this house isn't my bussiness anymore. i let my body fell down on my bed. i'm completely exhausted. after what has happened today...

oh! moreover, who's that person? he... i even haven't thanked him properly. but he wears my school's uniform right? so, i'll just find him later. and thank him for helping me...

 

~ FLASHBACK ~

few hours ago, bus stop.

 

what's this? the bus doesn't come up! what's wrong with me actually? am i that unfortunate? geez...

i looked around the bus stop. there's almost nobody here now. you know, actually the students and people here previously were just waiting to be picked up. not like me. and the rain still haven't showed the signal if it will stop yet. i closed my eyes and relaxed my body. i'm too tired...

_______________________.............

...

...

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" huh? who's that...

i heard a noise of a running man? someone's running towards me? no! now it's... seems like there's a fight?

"HEY! WAKE UP! YOU...!"

i opened my eyes. gasped. and i almost screamed out loud. in front of me, there's three person, three men fighting. two of them are about 25 years old or more, their faces seems like they're drunk. they wildly attacked the another one. this one... he's wearing my school's uniform! he is my school's student? no, what's important now is he's fighting against two men! but, he doesn't seem like losing? he's absolutely great! he punched the two men non stop fiercely. his expression is very cold, wild and there's no fear at all in his face.

for a while, i stunned over his appearance. his fighting skill is just amazing.

i wonder who is he actually...

 

Minho's P.O.V

i hit them continuously. their blood are flooding my hands. i won't give them a second even to breath. this kind of bussiness is very easy to me. they don't worthy at all. i can just finish them in more than 1 minute if i want. now, what i'm actually worrying about is that girl. she's almost got by this jerks in first place. she is really helpless. What's she thinking sleeping here? doesn't she have house? tsk, if i didn't come here to pick my motorcycle she wouldn't be able to show up her face in front of her parents anymore. really, this girl is just stupid. maybe she's now crying?

i glanced at her, checking whether she's really crying...

but no. she isn't crying at all. she doesn't even show up a scared or afraid expression. it's only seems like she's stunned. geez, i will just laugh out loud because of this girl. she's unbelievable.

i kicked one of the jerks in his stomach and he collapsed. the another one is already dead maybe. looks like he's not breathing anymore? what's up with men nowadays? why are they really weak? i turned my head and looked at the girl. she's still stunned and freezing. i walked slowly towards her.

"Ya! you okay?"

she blinked her eyes and nodded, "ne, i'm okay."

"good. now take your bag and show me your house."

she stares at me blankly, still not moving from her position, "w-what?"

i sighed, "i said take your bag and show me your house. i'm gonna take you home." now i'm standing in front of her. she's sitting though, so i should look down to see her face, "hurry up! it's getting dark."

"but... who are you? and that..." she's pointing at my face, "doesn't it hurts?"

Yuzu's P.O.V

he laughed. huh? wae? i asked him nicely and he laughs at me? uh, unbelievable. well, actually this guy is pretty handsome. no, really handsome.

he got a tall, skinny body and his abs are showing through his wet uniform. his hair is messy but attractive. and he got a very great face. oh, and also, his fighting ability is somewhat amazing. but i don't know why i don't feel any interest or special feeling towards him. maybe because generally, his expression is wild and has a "dangerous! stay back!" feeling from it? or because i'm still stuck in my past memories...

"Ya! you almost got and you're worrying about my wounds? you don't value your life huh?" he is still laughing and he stares at me.

how about yes? how if i really don't value my life?

"not that..." i stand up and take by bag from the seat, "it's just, you're now more important than me. i'm amazingly okay." i face him directly.  

"well, so... who exactly are you?

he smirked and subdued his face so our face are in the same height now. "you sure you don't know who am i?"

***

finally! i can update it~ i've been trying to complete the 2nd chapter lol it's freakinly strange that the inspiration wont come to my head :/ well, so how is it? i need suggestion about my story so, comments will be very appreciated ^^

thanks~