The beginning

~Rain Drops~

 

It's raining.

again.

i sighed while staring outside my classroom's window. it's almost the time to go home, i was relieved to think that maybe today the rain wouldn't come. but suddenly it was started falling heavily outside. the raindrops are hitting the windows, noisy and somewhat annoying. why should the rain fall today also?

well, actually it's not that i hate the rain though, but i can't say that i like it either. i just... maybe i just feel uneasy about it. i feel my mood ruined every time the rain falls. well, maybe because it always make me to think back to those times.it always bring me back to the painful memories. 

my past memories that i want to erase badly.

i turned my eyes from the window and decide to not bother thinking about it now. i'll just pay attention to the class. nad it's actually english, the most fun lesson in this school and also my favourite one. no to mention that i almost get excellent scores in every english exams i have. but really, today i can't even concentrate to the class at all. my mood was all ruined up. please... just when i thought today the rain wouldn't fall, the nature betrayed me and sent its greatest rain here. i've been tottaly betrayed.

suddenly the bell starts ringing. The class’s over. Everybody in the class started chattering and laughing,glad the school is over and also, the weekend comes. Most of them are planning to go to karaoke and dating. but me? just walking out of the class with a gloomy face. thinking about how can i go home safely.

"Yuzu-ya!" a high pitched voice comes up behind my back. i don't need to see who's calling my name. it's already obvious.

i stopped walking and turned my body, "what's wrong Sulli?" i'm a half-shouting my words. the girl runs towards me and smiling happily. 

"aren't you going to the karaoke today?" she clings onto my arm.

"mwo? in such a wheater? don't kidding me." i shook my head, "also, i'm not in good mood today. you can go by yourself."

"neee? but-but, today is special! The white prince is going to join us! you can't leave this chance can you?" she begged me with such a puppy face. . this girl is very cute. usually, i can't refuse her everytime she shows that kind of puppy face. but today, that trick wont work at all for me. oh! and i know this white prince thing. she's absolutely talking about that pretty boy from our year, Lee Taemin. the most popular boy in our school. and what is it? he's joining my class's karaoke? what is he actually planning? don't tell me that he's gonna hit one of the girls in my class. ridiculous. 

well, thats not my bussiness afterall.

"no, i think i'll pass." i replied surely, "you just go. you liked him right? this lee taemin boy?"

Sulli stared at me with such a surprised expression and the next second she's blushing. she hid her face while talking, "h-how could you know that?" 

i laughed out loud. geez, this girl is an amazing cutie. "yah, that's pretty obvious you know? you showed it all the time. how can i don't know that. nah, now i gotta go. good luck with your 'white prince'!" 

"nee, see you Yuzu! be careful when you walk!" sulli shouted at me while i was running through the coridor. i decide to just ignore the rain and take the bus then. also, nobody will pick me up. my family is... busy with their own life.

***

hello guys ^^ it's just the beginning i know the ending of this chapter is very bad, but i just want to check whether i can write properly or not (LOL) the next chapter will be more interesting! (hopefully). nahh, i'll update it as soon as possible though. so, thanks for reading (if there's even one person who read it thank you!!)