Lesson 3

Korean Workshop

Because Isabella_luvs_shinee , snsd07 and Myendless wanted me to do hangul, i decided to do it again. (Don't Feel Burdened!) 

Today we will be learning; 'Aniyo', 'Aniya' and 'Ani'

The word 'Ani' is written like this 아니 ('Ah-Ni') 
I can't really explain much about this. Just remember this.
The word 니 (ni) is also Sunny's name. (Sun-Ni)
'Ani' means 'It's not like that!" (used in misunderstanding stiuation.)
e.g Your friend accused you of stealing her boyfriend because you always talk to him. But actually, you were planning a birthday party for your friend. 

Aniyo is written like this;  아니오  (An-Ni-Yo) It means 'No.'

Aniya is written like this; 아니야아. (An-Ni-Yah) It means 'Cannot Be' (in an unbelievable situtation) 
e.g. You got arrested because you threw a sweet rapper on the floor but you didn't. 
The prounounciation of 야아 (Yah): 
야 gives off the 'Yah~" sound. (Not a forcefull tone)
But if you add 아, it will give the pronouciation a more firm tone. Yah~+Ah= Yah.
Therefore, Yah is written like this, 야아.

I wanted to teach you the word "Shireo" but i don't know what is the hangul. 
Anyways, "Shireo" means "I don't want!"
e.g. Your brother told you to cross the road alone. But you don't want to. 

----------------------

Comment and Subscribe
Won't be updating regularly.