chapter 5

My Mother & I

it was saturday the next moring. Jessica brushed her teeth, washed her face, and changed her close.Jessica said wonder what I'm gonning to do. I can call my friends and see if they want to come over, who should I call maybe Yoona.Calling ring ring ring hi Jessica ", said Yonna can I come over ", Jessica says that is what I was going to  tell you. Jessica turned her head looking at the clock it was 1:00.", Jessica said maybe at 1:30 you can come to my house, ", Yoona said kk, they both said bye at the same time. Jessica went upstairs to set every thing up. Maybe we can do our hair and we can do our nails and play Just Dance 4 on the wii, maybe watch a movie and even go outside to our friends house. She setted the nail polish on a table put some ties for your hair next to it, and got out a movie and put it on a table downstairs put out the wii game next ot the wii. 2 more minutes till she comes. Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong. Well I guess she's alittle early. They did all the stuff that she planed it was 9:00 so they ate dinner together then it was 10:00 so Jessica said it was pretty late maybe you should get going, yeah maybe I should I had alot of fun says Yoona me to says Jessica bye. Well it's getting pretty late maybe I sould go to sleep. She tucked in her blanket and went to sleep.