chapter 4

My Mother & I

She said to her self I have an idea i can go to my friends' house and say can i borrow some money my mom is in the hospitol, so she got a jar that said money on it and got her parce and keys and went while she was locking the door she saw a really cute dog, hi she said", where did you come from her friend came running to the dog.Jessica said", what are you doing here Yoona, Yoona said'', my dog ran to your house and I came to get him, Jessica said", you got a dog and never told me,Yoona said", I just got it this morning and I was going to tell you about my dog but now that i'm talking to you i've got a dog =) wow said", Jessica don't you think I know that now!!!! In the mean while can i borrow some money it's because my mom is in the hospitol so Yonna said'', how much do you need Jessica said'', $50.Yoona went searching through her purse and found her walet and found a $50 bill and said'', here Jessica says'', thakyou so much she said bye. She was running to her friend's house her friend was named Tiffany She was finally there if she said to her self i'm going to ask for $200 she is rich and really nice.She rang the door bell it went ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong and the door opened Jessica???? yes it's me Jessica i was wondering if a could use $ 200 well sure do you wanna come in or stay outside while I get my walet said'', Tiffany Jessica says outside is fine, ok i'll be right back says Tiffany, kk,Tiffanyu went upstairs where is the black thing where i keep all my money oh find it it was under my bed she counted $100 $200 went downstairs holding the money here says Tiffany Jessica says thankyou so much bye She ran away saying yes I only need $50 more why don't I go to Sunny's house. She went running to her house ringing the door bell hey Sunny. Hi Jessica asa car went drifting pass them she said", 2 things may I use your bathroom and may i borrow $50 well sure Jessica says thnkyou so much as they both ran upstairs Sunny went to her room getting her $50 waiting for Jessica to get out of the bathroom Jessica was out of the bathroom Jessica took the money and went home it was kind of dark  so she quickly put her money some where safe and fell asleep on her bed.(tomorrow is frieday and the next day is saturday and saturday is the day=()