The Pain Love Brings

Love Feels like a Dream.... or Can It Be a Nightmare?

YOU SQUEELED! YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR SQUEELING AND YOU COULDNT BELIEVE IT!! You grabbed your phone and called him right away.

 

ring.. ring... ring.... ring... ring... ring.. ring.. ( was he going to answer?? was he just messing with me??) These were your thoughts as the phone rang for the 1th time.

 

"Hello?" OMO HE ANSWERED ( what do i do?? talk to him you idiot!) "umm hello?"

"OH right... um hi! This is L.Joe right?"

 

"um yes who is this?"

"Lila.. my name is lila... I'm the girl from the beach."

"Really?" at a ditance you could hear him yell, " HYUNG! She called!" You blushed at the idea of being known as the girl from the beach.

"Umm yeah.. well i was wondering..."

"Do you want to go on a date with me??"

"YES! i mean.. um yeah that sounds like a lot of fun ..."

"Great, i'll meet you at the movie theater across from the part of the beach where we met."

"okay. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes... at noon okay?"

"okay" you hung up and tried to go to sleep... it just didn't feel real!

 

NEXT AFTERNOON:

 

You were waiting at the entrance to the theater. It was already 1:00 o'clock :/ he was an hour late and you didn't know what to do. You had a bad feeling and as you were deciding to leave an ambulance rushed by you and almost knocked you over. As it passed the next street, your curiosity go the better of you and you decided to see what was going on.

 

You shoved your way through a large group of people until you saw what happened. A shriek filled the air and you fell to the floor... in front of you was L.Joe in a pool of crimson blood and a spatter marked bouquet of white roses next to him. His skin was pale and his eyes were glazed over.. Those beautiful eyes that you thought you would stare into for the rest of your life... he was gone... just like that... he was gone

Dead.. he was dead ... you screamed. you screamed so much and you couldn't breath. Every part of you wanted to just shut down. You yelled "L.Joe!!! L.Joe!!! L-"

 

.

 

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

YOU BOLTED UP! Sweat was beading down you head and neck. you tried desperately to catch your breath. It was a dream ... just a dream... L. Joe was alive and well. In fact he had a concert in busan the next day. More importantly he was next to you sleeping. He stirred awake and saw that you were up.

 

"Jagiya what's wrong? Is something wrong with the baby?"

"No, our son is fine it's just.. i had a horrible dream.. I don't want to talk about it Jagiya"

"Okay Jagiya. Come on let's go to sleep." He pulls you down and wraps his arms around you. You snuggled your face into his neck and let his sweet scent carry you away into blissful dreams.

 

THE END :)