Meeting the Man of My Dreams

Love Feels like a Dream.... or Can It Be a Nightmare?

You were waking down the beach while you waited for the Teen Top concert to start that night. You couldn't believe that L.Joe your Teen Top bias was going to perform in front of you and you had FRONT ROW SEATS!! The scene was almost to good to imagine. You holding up a sign that says "I LOVE L.JOE", the setting sun at the beach as the breeze blows and he sings looking directly at you. Every word comes out like honey and the sweet sound of his voice fills your ears. Your heart is overcome with emotions as the concert ends and they say goodnight to the audience. With one last bow L. Joe walks off stage and to the dressing cabins.

You were waiting for your ride and the wind was picking up a lot. Suddenly your sign was blown out of your hands. You ran after it without thinking! It was the sign that made L.Joe practically sing to you for almost an entire song! You couldn't just let it get blown away. As you ran down the beach you didn't notice that the lights were getting further away. It wasn't until you could hardly see that you noticed you were in a bad situation. It was late, dark, and you were alone.... not a good combination. With one last frantic look around for your sign, you spotted it caught on something and ran to it. When you finally picked it up you noticed it was caught not on something but on someone... you fearfully looked up only to see that IT WAS L.JOE!!

 

What were you supposed to do in that situation??!! you were to starstruck to even spazz out, you just stood there completely frozen. After a moment you were able to see that he was trying to communicate with you!

 

"umm i'm sorry but w-what d-d-did you s-say?" you gulped as you waited for his response.

 

"I said are you okay? Is this sign yours?" you saw he had your sign in his hands and quickly went to snatch it, you were so embarrassed. He moved though and put it out of your reach.

 

He smirked and asked, "What's on here that you don't want me to see?" he quickly turns around to block you from getting the sign and you, without thinking wrap your arms around him to get it. After a bit of struggle you both lose your footing and BAM you fall on top of each other and land on the sandy beach.

 

You looked down thinking "omg omg omg what just happened>.< babo why did you fall on top of him." As you focused your attention you looked into his deep eyes. For a moment the both of you couldn't look away. After what seemed like an eternity you pushed yourself off of him. You picked yourselves up and he awkwardly laughed.

 

"Here you go ... I'm sorry about that."

"Oh it's okay! Umm I'm just a big fan of yours and I was really embarrassed that you had my sign."

"If you want .. I could sign it for you?"

"REALLY!! I mean... um yes.. yes I would like that." You handed him the poster and your hands were just shaking. This was every girls dream!!

 

When he finished he handed it back to you with a mischievous smile on his face. "I'm really happy I met you. I hope we can see each other in the future." You had no words... this was jut to much! You nodded as he began to walk away.

 

As you walked back to where your ride was supposed to meet you, you replayed the entire night in your head.

 

When you got home you through yourself onto your bed. Then you realized that you hadn't even looked at the autograph he gave you!! You reached for the sign and placed it over your bed. it read:

 

"Hi! I think you're a little to stunned to tell me your name. I can tell you're a big fan :) i hope you keep that cute personality of yours ;) If you're interested i wouldn't mind taking you on a date :3 my number is ***-***-**** call me!"

 

OH DANG HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER??!! WHAT CHU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT NOW? HAHA