Do You Know...

Do You Know...

I couldn’t even begin to try to hide the smile that formed on my features as he spoke to me. I knew he was going to ask me a rhetorical, yet sweet question. The smile I wore was a sign of pure happiness; a simple feeling that left my body feeling light and carefree. My smaller hands came to rest over his, thumbs the top of his knuckles in a way that would soothe both of us. His skin felt smooth and cool underneath mine.

My head came to rest against his shoulder, “Do I know what?” I teased, though my voice was soft, gentle. The breeze coming in from the window added to the scene laid out before us. From our little nook of heaven, we could see the ocean waves rolling into the shore with the sand darkening from the moisture. There were no other inhabitants on the beach, though it was fair-weathered with the sun shining it’s warm rays down to the water. It was a calm day; completely relaxed during the week.

I felt the person I’d come to know and love lean down to nestle his nose into my brunette locks to breathe against the skin of my neck, “Do you know, you’re beautiful while staring out into the distance? I would love to know what you’re thinking, though... Staring so quietly...” His strong arms squeezed my midsection in an embrace that made my heart flutter the same way it did as the very first time he had ever done that. It made me never want to move.

Shifting my weight slightly, I turned away from the view of the ocean to meet his gaze looking down at me. His eyes were warm and filled with emotions that had my heart thrum in response. It was the kind of look that I wouldn’t trade any material object for, because I knew it was only for me. The look alone told me how much he cared about me. The skin around his eyes was pale cream that accentuated his chocolate and honey hues.

My arms came up to wrap around his shoulders loosely. My fingers toyed idly with his blonde hair at the nape of his neck. He was only a few inches taller than me, yet my head inclined towards him. I wanted to feel closer to him.

He must have sensed the desire and came to lean his forehead against mine, “Do you know, you look adorable when you ask for things without words?” Chuckling softly, he pulled my body to his. Though I was wearing an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of his soft, cotton boxers, he still made me feel so lucky.

I laughed lightly, eyes flicking to the wood floor beneath us. A blush dusted my cheeks, feeling lost for words. I struggled to find the right ones, “I just...” I began, just before dipping my head to hide my face in the crook of his neck. For some reason, I felt shy to be speaking to him just then. As if my soul was on display for only him, “I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. Every day... You remind me of things I would have never thought on my own. I feel happy with you, Byunghun... You make waking up worth every moment... Even when it’s just you and I and the sound of the waves off in the distance.”

For a moment, we both silenced. The sound of the waves and singing birds could be heard not far from our seaside household. It made me smile; realizing how simple the happiness we shared really was. There wasn’t any stress right then.

I continued, voice hushed and pulling my head back to meet his romantic gaze, “These moments are enough for me because I feel so happy. I feel so right, just standing here with you.” His gaze softened, and I could tell he was smiling even at the close distance.

Moving his hands, he cupped my cheeks, “I love when you tell me what you’re thinking. I want... All of this, and more. Everyday.” His voice trailed off and I could feel his warm breath against my lips.

I gave him a smile that reached my eyes and warmed them in a way that was meant for only him, “I do, as well. My days have never been happier... My nights have never been more peaceful...” His lips drew closer, and his eyes closed. My eyes closed in tandem, tingling hopefully to feel his pressed to mine in a sweet, pure kiss.

When he spoke again, the soft flesh brushed against my own, “Saranghaeyo.”

I pressed my lips against his in a slow, sensual kiss. My heart pattered happily at the action before I eased back, “Nado Saranghae, Byunghun-ah... Nado Saranghae...” Kissing my forehead, Byunghun kept an arm wrapped around my shoulders, turning to look out the window with me. The pure white curtains fluttered subtly to our sides.

Together, we looked towards the sun casting it’s warm rays upon the white sand and blue water; the waves rolling as casually as we leaned into each other. His words made me smile at him, and my words flee from my own vocals, “Do you know, you mean everything to me?”

Glancing at him with a bashful gaze, I smiled, “Well... I don’t mind being reminded, each and every day, by you, and only you.”


A/N:

THERE YOU GO, TAFFY!

Was it cute? .w. I hope it was XD

It was kind of a drabble-shot. Looool. But I hope you like it <3

I hope anyone who read it, likes it :D

Lemme know via comments~ Thanks <3