I'm So Sorry But I Love You

You Got A Message:G-Dragon Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cv3phvP8Ro

 

 

Next Day,Studio.

 

You were sitting alone,eating some chips.Some of the girls were eating at another part of the room and the other were making strawls in the building.

Suddenly,You saw a figure standing in front of you.You tought it was Bom so you said.

''Yah,unnie,get out of the way.Just sit next to me!'' While eating.

''Why,GD isn't here.Who do you want to look?'' Then you realised who it was.

''J-JinYoung?!'' You raised your head.

''Hey...'' He smirked.''I...I--'' He cut your speech.

''Don't say anything.I know.I saw you.I just wanted to say that...I'll always love you.I'll wait for you.Never forget that.''

''Op-p-pa...'' You didn't know what to say.

Everything was so...SUDDEN!When did he see you?

How did he know?He patted my head.''Bye,baby face.I hope I'll see you soon.'' He smiled and left.

You were just sitting there with your mouth open.*WHAT.THE.?* 

You didn't want him to learn about it that way.You knew you had hurt him so much.

You were sad about him but you couldn't pretend loving him.Your feelings were clear.

Simple and Clear.You loved JiYong.

*I'm so sorry oppa but...I love him...*

Some minutes later,Dara approached me.''Minzy?Miiii~nzyyyy?Heyy!!'' She was shaking her hand up and down.

''Yaaaaah!Aish,you...What happened?'' She asked.

''J-J-J-JinY-Y-Y-Y-Young,c-c-c-came h-h-here a-a-a-and...he s-s-said that I-I-I-I...H-H-H-Him...W-W--We...T-T-That...I-I-I-I..''

''GONG MINJI!PULL YOURSELF TOGETHEEEER!What in HELL did he tell you?!'' She shouted.

''He said that...we saw me and JiYong...and that he'll wait for me...wait for me...wait for me..''

''Yeah,wait for you,i get it already!'' She face-palmed herself.''Well,he made it easier.''

''NOT AT ALL!I feel so guiltyyyyy...'' You were making a crying-face.

''Aish...just calm down,araso?''She patted your head and huffed.''You're too young for these stuff!!!''

''Thanks for the help...'' You said sarcastically.''You've been a great help.''

''You should be thankfuuuuul!!'' She said with a fake angry face.''I said THAAAANKS!''

And that's how you started fighting.

You were rolling and rolling and rolling to the corridors when you fell on BigBang.

''Aish,girls,what are you doing?'' TOP said and he help you up and Daesung help Dara.

''Our everyday fight.'' Dara said.''Girls are so weird...'' Taeyang said and you all laughed.

''BUT we all love them!'' Seungri said.''Don't we?''

''Of course you do!'' You said.''What would you be without us?''

They all bursted into laughter.

''Did I just say something funny?'' You asked.''I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FUNNY.'' You shouted threating them.

''And we are running in 3,2,1....'' GD was counting and then they all started running.

''AISH YOU!COME HERE!'' You were shouting.''DARA!HELP ME!'' 

Then she started running with you as well.JinYoung had seen this.He was smiling.

*I'm glad you're happy...* A tear rolled down his cheeks...