02

our love...........

Final.

 

“But…he’s not my lover. He’s just my guy friend.” You whispered to yourself and sigh. You closed the door after you’re going out from the car.

 

[A/N] : Your maid already went home before you’re going out.

 

Then you go upstairs, you go to his door and open it. You looked at him lying on the bed with his hand on his forehead.

 

“What?” he asked you coldly with his eyes closed.

 

“oppa, why are you being like this?” you sit beside him after you asked.

 

“You know what; I’m scared when I found you’re not at home.” He replied while staring at you.

 

“ehh?? But I already sent you a message.” You replied him with your confused face.

 

“But you’re not replying!” he shouted and stood up.

 

Then you grabbed your phone in your pocket. 2 messages and 6 miss calls from him and…your phone was on silent mode! No wonder your phone didn’t make sounds. You gape.

 

He continued again, “what if there’s someone kidnap you? Then that person kills you huh!?? I ONLY HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!”

 

“Op-oppa… I’m sor-sorry…” you scared with his glares.

 

“At least you tell me the café’s name. So I wouldn’t worry a lot about you! And I already warned you to just stay here!” he’s nagging.

 

You can’t hold it anymore. “But you can go out with your girlfriend while me, I can’t!” you guys starts to bickering and fighting. A world wars between you and L.joe’s.

 

“Because I’m a boy and you’re a girl! And I care about you that’s why I didn’t let you out from this house!” he shouted.

 

You want to shout back, but when you think what he had just said earlier, it’s all true. “OK! Fine!” you said and going out from his room. You slammed the door real hard.

 

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

It’s already night, but you and L.joe still didn’t talk. It’s already 11 but…you can’t sleep. Why? Because usually, when the nights are coming, you and L.joe always sleep together. Means one bed, one blanket and you use his body as your pillows.

 

You’re still thinking whether you should go to his room now or…just stay here.

 

11:26

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

11:40

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

11:58

 

And you final decision is…

 

You take your teddy bear and going out from your room. You open his door and you saw your oppa; lying on the bed with his back facing you.

 

“oppa already sleep. I bet I’m gonna sleep alone in my room tonight.” You said in your thought. You sigh. You was about to shut the door again but a voice interrupting you.

 

“Come here you.” He said as he sat up; looking at you.

 

“So he’s not sleeping.” You said in your thought again. You closed the door behind you and you make a way to him. He moved and patted a space beside him, telling you to lie down beside him.

 

 You lie down beside him and he’s also copying you. The atmosphere in the room is awkward until L.joe’s broke it with he pulled you closer to him.

 

 You didn’t saying anything to him. “Are you still mad?” he asked as looked down at you.

 

You shook your head. You’re not mad but you’re just…sulking. “I’m sorry for yelling to you earlier.”

 

“I understand oppa,I know you really care and worried about me.” you finally replying him and you smiles to him.

 

“Thank you baby~” he said as he hugs you tightly. You of course hugged him back. You smiled.

 

 “ahh, by the way, do you want to see my ‘yeoja chingu’?” he asked he broke the hugs. You just shrugged.

 

He takes his phone and clicked ‘photo’. “this.” He showed you,

 

You want to know her face but…you’re afraid. You’re scared.

 

“What if…she’s prettier than me?” you asked in your brain. “Yeah, whatever.” You said in your thought. You looked at it and…

 

1

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

2

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

3

 

.

 

.

 

Isn’t

 

This

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

LEE CHANHEE

 

A.K.A

 

CHUNJI!??

 

 

 

 

chunji-jpeg.8286               Girl-ChunJi.jpg

[A/N] : I'm a ChunJoe shipper.. ^^

You asked in your brain. You looked at L.joe with your shocked face.

 

He nods and smiles. As if he read your mind.

 

 “wha—what!?? C-chunji-oppa!??” you asked him for sure. He nodded again.

 

“oppa! you’re…GAY!??” you shouted as you have a shocked face.

 

“N-no! I’m not! I’m straight y’know!”

 

“then…why, yeah y’know. Why did you say he’s your ‘yeoja chingu’?”

 

You both sit up again on the bed and facing with each other.

 

“Simple, because I want to see your reaction…and you’re jealous~” he replied and smirked.

 

You rolled your eyes. “pfftt!” yeah, you’re jealous but…you’re shy to admit it. You lie down back and suddenly you blurted out.

 

 “oppa, you know what, ChaeJin’s isn’t my boyfriend. He’s just my GUY friend.” You said as you emphasized the ‘GUY’ word.

 

“Re…really?” he asked and looked at you.

 

“yeap. You didn’t let me finish earlier. Yeah, it’s true he’s my boyfriend but he’s not a special one. I love him but only with a friend way. ” You explained to him as you looked at his eyes. His eyes are happy and excited after he heard what you said.

 

He then hugged you tightly again. “Baby, please don’t marry anyone else….but me.” He said and he looked at you. His eyes are full with love and care. He really loves you, he’s seeing you not in a sister way and you knew it through his eyes.

 

“I love you oppa.”

 

“I love you too, baby.”