O1

our love...........

 

“oppa.” you said while you looked at him.

“Hmm?? Yes baby??” he answered you back without looking at you.

“I want to eat chocolate again….” you said back as you rest your head on the back of the couch.

“ehh?? But I just buy you two bars last night.” He said as he takes a glance at you.

You smile sheepishly, “heheh, I already finished it last night.”

“Just ask ahjumma to buy it for you.” He said again without looking at you.

“She’s already old oppa. nevermind.” You pouted after you replied him.

[A/N] : I forgot to tell you guys that you’re a chocolate maniac. XD and Ahjumma is your maid.

“Wait nae?? Oppa will buy it for you later.” He said as he smiles to you.

“Later?? What time??” you asked him.

He looked at you and said, “When I’m finished texting with chingu.” He then stares at the phone back when he got a new text.

“chingu?? Y…eoja chingu??” you asked him with you wiggled your eyebrow while your heart is hurt when you asking him that question.

“yeoja chingu??” he asked you back before he continued, “so, I got to go now. I want to meet my ‘yeoja chingu’.” He said while he stood up.

You stood up also; ready to send him off to the door. He wears his sneakers and kissed your cheeks.

“Wait me nae?? And don’t go anywhere.” He warned you.

You just give him a nod. He waves at you and you waves back until his car are disappeared from your sight. You closed the door and go to upstairs. You rest your body on your bed. You touched your both cheeks that he had kissed earlier. It’s a normal thing for you and him to do that. You smile. It’s seems like a husband and wife; kissed on the cheeks before going to somewhere, told you to wait him until he’s back, send him to the door when he’s ready to going out.

But…you’re already used to it. He doesn’t like you back. Yeah, he loves you but you know he just viewed you as a sister. You said in your thought.

[Flashback//5 Years ago]

you! This is your oppa, his real name is Lee Byung-Hun but you just called him L.joe. And L.joe, his is your dongsaeng, her name is you.” You looked at your appa and his new wife, a.k.a your new stepmother. You bowed at your stepmother and your stepbrother. You’re little afraid at L.joe because he gave you a cold stare while you’re smiling at him but then when you looked at your stepmother, she just smile sincerely to you.

You’re still afraid for having a stepmother and a stepbrother. What if they’re evil and they just act kind to you when your dad is around you, but when you’re alone; they’re going to abused you or do something violent behind your appa’s back. Just like in those dramas.

You’re still remember how the way she smile to you, it’s reminds you to your real mother.

3 months had past, you’re felt like a real family; having a mother and brother that you’ve dreamed. Even L.joe’s always giving you a cold stare when you’re trying to talk with him but he treats you nicely. And his mother also treated you like her real daughter. You’re happy with her treat, she never mad and abused you even when your appa isn’t home. Also, when you’re naughty, she just smiles. You thought they might treat you harshly but it’s not. It’s just your imagination. It’s not like in all those dramas. And you’re glad that they’re accepting you as a daughter and a sister. But you’re still sad when you remember your omma leaves you and your appa. She’s run away with another man when you’re 8.

[End of flashback]

Until now you didn’t know where she is. You wiped your tears. You looked your watch and it shows 3.30 PM. So that’s mean it’s already 45 minutes L.joe leaves you alone. You’re bored. You’re still thinking what you are going to do today until you have an idea. You take your phone and your write a text.

To : Chaejin-oppa.

Yah jinnie-oppa!! heheheheh annyeong~~ by the way, let’s meet today.

Then you send it. After 1 minute, a new text coming.

From : Chaejin-oppa.

annyeong saeng!~ arasseo~ lub youh saeng~ ^_^

You read the text and you smile. “aigoo oppa~” you lock your phone back while you said to yourself. You stood up and change your clothes. While you’re on your way to go there by just walking, you send a message to L.joe telling him you’re going to café to meet a friend. After you sent it, you reached the café.

[A/N] : the café and your house isn’t far, it’s only take 10 minutes to walks there, from your house to the café.

[In the café]

You looked around the café, and then you saw ChaeJin waving at you and yell your name. you!”

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce him to you guys, well…. He Seok ChaeJin and he’s your bestfriend. He’s also has a group called Myname. So, back to the story, you look at him and you feel little embarrassed because of his yelling. He goes to you and he hugs you tightly with peoples looking at you guys. Aigoo~~it’s not like we haven’t meet for ages! You scream at your brain.

“saengiieeeeeee!!!! I miss you!!” he said and he smile. You hug him back. You already feel your face is getting hot. You’re blushing really hard isn’t because of the hugs but it’s because of the peoples watching you guys. Even you heard some people said like this;

“awwww~~ I bet her boyfriend really miss her.”

“omo!! That guy is so cute!”

“They’re cute!”

“They’re really mean to be!”

“I hope I can date a guy like him!”

“awww~~ his smile!”

And bla bla bla…

You broke the hugs and smile to them. Then you looked at ChaeJin.

“aish! Oppa! We just meet last month.” You said and sit. He sits down too.

“I just miss my saeng~” he said and pouts. You pinch his cheeks.

“aigoo~~ naughty!” he smiles to you and you smiles back. You guys are keeping on talking and laughing. You’re still waiting for L.joe’s reply but until now you still didn’t get one.

Out of the blue, you feel nervous. You looked at ChaeJin while you’re drinking your hot chocolate. You’re confused why ChaeJin’s have a shocked face. So you followed his gazed and you looked at your back. You gasp.

“Op-oppa!” you are shock! You saw his fire eyes. Oh no! What’s wrong with him??

You smile to him, “what does bring you here oppa?? Aren’t you supposed to meet your ‘yeoja chingu’ now?” You asked him.

He didn’t answer you but he takes all your things and grabs your hand instead. He dragged you out from the café. You didn’t have a little time to bided goodbye at ChaeJin’s, so you looked back at ChaeJin and mouthed,

“mianhae oppa.” he just stood there with his shocked face because of L.joe’s earlier.

He opens his car’s door and pushes you inside. He run to his door and going inside.

“Why are you like this oppa!?? I haven’t bid a goodbye at Jinnie-oppa and its look rude!” you said to him while you crossed your arms on your chest.

“What!?? Jinnie-oppa!?? You called him Jinnie-oppa!??” he said while his hand on the string, driving.

“Then why? Is it wrong!? Ahh.. You want me to call him Jinnie-UNNIE instead huh??” you replied as you glared him. Then you didn’t hear any single words from him anymore. It was all silent. No one talk.

“Is he your… boyfriend now?” he asked you all of sudden and he sounds like….jealous.

You looked at him, “yeah, he’s my boyfriend.” When you replied him, you guys already arrived. He looked at you for seconds, and then he’s out from the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~