Nice Guys Finish Last 2

Nice Guys Finish Last

 

Your P.O.V

 

The next day you saw Hyuk Jae during break-time and you walked over to him.

 

“Hey, were did you go yesterday, I saw you talking to Donghae and before I knew it the two of you ran away,” you said, a little bit angry because he didn’t talk to you after that.

 

He looked at Donghae, who just came walking to you. “I.. I got to go, see you after school at the mall, _____,” he said to you. And he walked away with Donghae.

 

Now you were sure there was something going on and you would find out what no matter what you had to do to find out.

 

Hyuk Jae’s P.O.V

 

You and Donghae were walking to the place where you would meet Kyuhyun for the second “bad boy” lesson.

 

You felt sorry for _____, since you left her without saying anything to her and you were quite sure she would ask lots of questions this afternoon, when the two of you would go shopping.

 

“Welcome back,” Kyuhyun said to you. “Today I will learn you how to be a bad boy, let’s start with your image. You must…” Kyuhyun started the lesson.

 

You took pen and paper out of your bag and made notes of everything he said.

 

“After you changed your looks to bad boy, you got to change your manners, which means, not opening doors and act as if you don’t give a about her and her feelings. Since she likes bad boys, she won’t feel bad with you treating her this way.” Kyuhyun continued.

 

I never open the door,

Or pull out a chair

You can tell me how your day was but I don't really care.

And if you ever get cold,

You'll just have to hack it.

'Cause I'd be cold too if I gave you my jacket!

Like woah!

You ain't sittin' up front!

Front is for the homies,

You can sit in the trunk!

I never answer my phone,

Whenever you call it,

And when the waiter brings the bill I never reach for

my wallet!

 

This was how the second “bad boy” lesson ended.

 

“And remember, NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!” yelled Kyuhyun after the two of you.

 

Your P.O.V

 

You walked into the mall, straight to the café where you and Hyuk Jae would spent the most time if you were in the mall. But you noticed he wasn’t there yet.

 

You checked your phone, but there were no texts. You really started to wonder what was wrong, he didn’t talk to you anymore, he was late, he didn’t text you to tell you why he was late.

 

“Did I say or do something wrong,” you wondered when you suddenly saw Hyuk Jae walking into the mall. Or… you guessed it was Hyuk Jae, since he looked a lot like him, but well.. this boy was way too bad boy and y to be Hyuk Jae.

 

“Hey, _____,” he said.

 

It had to be him, you recognized his voice.

 

“Hy.. Hyuk Jae, what happened to you?” you asked him surprised.

 

“Nothing, _____, would you like to go on a date with me?” he asked confidently.

 

He looked really y and you couldn’t do anything but say yes.

 

So the two of you went on a date.