Nice Guys Finish Last 1

Nice Guys Finish Last

 

Your P.O.V

 

“What are you thinking of?” you asked Hyuk Jae, as he was staring out of the window.

 

“Err… Nothing, I was just daydreaming,” he answered.

 

You looked at him wondering what he was thinking about. You were sure he had something on his mind, since he normally would talk a lot and right now he was way too quiet. But you forgot about is as soon as you started listening to your music.

 

Hyuk Jae’s P.O.V

 

You thought about what Donghae said to you yesterday. ‘It’s so unfair all those girls only like bad boys,’ he said as the two of you were driving home from the mall. At that moment you answered that he was probably wrong and that it was just the image movies showed.

 

But the more you thought about it, the more it seems he was right.

 

“What are you thinking of?” asked _____.

 

You looked up and answered “Err… Nothing, I was just daydreaming.” And you quickly looked to the other side.

 

“I got to go, to work,” you said to _____, as you laid down some money to pay for your coffee.

 

You walked away and the only thing you could think about was that _____ was probably just the same as all these girls and would fall for the bad boys. And you weren’t a bad boy at all.

 

Your P.O.V

 

You saw Hyuk Jae talking to his best friend Donghae and it seems they were talking about something important. You saw them walking away and wondered what they were going to do, because normally they would invite you to go with them.

 

You walked over to some of you friends, still wondering about Hyuk Jae en Donghae.

 

“Is there something wrong, _____?” one of your friends asked.

 

“No, Nothing at all,” you answered while you were taking you mp3 out of you bag and started to listen to Super Junior’s Mr. Simple.

 

Hyuk Jae’s P.O.V

 

“Hey Donghae, I thought about what you said yesterday and well… I guess you were right. I wish I was like one of those bad boys, so _____ would fall for me,” you said to your best friend.

 

“Wait, you’re falling for _____? Ah, she’s cute, not really my type of girl, but cute,” he said. “I would like to be more bad boy too, you know, I mean like this none of the girls will ever like me.”

 

The two of you talked about how it would be if you really were bad boys.

 

“You know, I heard about this guy, Kyuhyun, they told me he’s a real bad boy and he teaches “nice guys” like us to be real bad boys,” Donghae said after your conversation.

“Then what in the world are we waiting for, let’s go and find Kyuhyun!” you said to Donghae.

 

The two of you went to Kyuhyun and soon your “bad boy” lessons started.

 

Nice guys finish last thats,

Why I'll treat you like trash it's,

Not what I really want to do.

But you only date bad guys so,

I'll give it my best try to,

Treat you the way you want me to.

 

Your first lesson was over.