Amusement Park

A Hard Love Triangle

Mi Young POV

*Beep* *Beep* Damn it, my alarm is ringing. I grabbed my ringing phone from the side table and switched off the alarm. Today is Saturday and oppa is going to meet his friends. Of course, I'm tagging along because Songyeol oppa is coming as well. I'm also glad that Woohyun oppa is coming. He's Sunggyu oppa's bestie so I get to see him often. We are really close actually. He treats me like his own sister.

"Mi Young-ah!" I heard a loud wake up call on the other side of my door. It's just Sunggyu oppa.

"Give me 15 minutes oppa!" I shouted back in reply. I heard his footsteps go downstairs. Probably going to grab something to eat. I lazily dragged myself out of bed and searched my closet for something to wear. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom for a quick, cold, morning shower.

I came out 10 minutes later wearing a grey shirt and a pair short with a skull necklace hanging from my neck. I had a few bracelets on my right hand while my watch on the left. A black headband sat on top of my brown, flowy hair. I applied some light make up and rushed downstairs to find my Converse shoes. I found it sitting on top of the shoe rack and quickly put them on. I grabbed my sling bag that was laying on the couch and went outside. I walked towards the front gates and saw Sunggyu oppa waiting in his car. I get in and he looks at me for a minute or so.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed as he started the car.

"You look dolled up today. I don't want my friends falling for you, okay? They aren't meant for you." I giggled. He can really be an overprotective brother. That's one of the reason why I love him a lot. 

Soon we arrived at our destination, the amusement park. I had a feeling today was going to be some day. I got out and waited for oppa to park the car. He got out and we started walking towards the park entrance. I saw oppa's friends in the distance and I instantly waved at them. I saw them stare at me with their mouths hanging wide open. I smirked at them as Sunggyu oppa glared at all of them and they all closed their mouths but continued staring at me. Woohyun went up to me and ruffled my hair as if I were a kid.

"How's my favorite dongsaeng doing?" he asked as he watched me pout while I fixed my hair. I gave him a thumbs up sign and he smiled back. Sunggyu oppa gave everyone a hig five before we entered the park.

"What should we do first?" Hoya oppa said while everyone looked around at the variety of rides.

"Let's split up!" Dongwoo oppa suggested.

Sung Yeol POV

I actually like the sound of that idea. If Mi Young and I were in the same group, that would really make my day! Yes, I do like Mi Young. I've had a crush on her the moment I laid my eyes on her. It was definitely love at first sight. She's the girl of my dreams. When I get the chance to ask her out, I will. I just hope Sunggyu hyung approves. He can be such an overprotective brother sometimes.

"Okay. Since I'm the oldest here, I'll choose the groups." Sunggyu hyung exclaimed over our loud chattering, "Woohyun-ah, you're with me!"

Woohyun hyung excitedly stepped next to Sunggyu hyung as they both gave eachother a high five.

"Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Songjong. You guys go together!" He said as everyone's expression darkened when they knew that they were in a group with the energetic maknae.

"Finally, those two love birds together." Woohyun hyung teased as Mi Young shot a glare at him. He pretended to be scared so he hid behind Sunggyu hyung. I slowly walked towards Mi Young and her face flushed a deep red as she shuffled to the side. It was really cute.

"Ya! Songyeol-ah! Don't try anything troublesome with Mi Young, okay? You know what happens when you do." Sunggyu hyung warned me. God, he's scary!

''Okay, let's go to the Carousal first!" Songjong sounded like a little kid. He pulled his group-mates' arms and dragged them to the Carousal. I saw Myungsoo face palm himself and mouthed, See you later at Mi Young. Mi Young just giggled and waved at him. Mi Young and Myungsoo are childhood friends so they are quite close. I'm jealous of their friendship, I'm not that close with Mi Young.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked while looking down at the ground. She shrugged in response, "Wanna go play some games first?" I suggested and she nodded. We walked around the park. I was couragous enough to get a hold of her hand making her look at me. It was as if my touch sent an electric shock throughout her body. Fortunately, she didn't mind and interlocked her fingers in mine. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time, my gums showing fully. Well, it was my trademark.

We arrived at an area filled with games. Mi Young drags me over to a dart game. She was about to reach for her wallet when I paid for her. The lady took the money and gave her five darts. She threw the dart at the top right balloon but missed. She tried again and the balloon popped. After all five dart were finished, she only popped two balloons. We needed at least three for a prize. I paid for a second game and tried popping the balloons. I popped the first balloon which surprised myself. In the end, I successfully popped a total of five balloons. The lady asked me which teddy I wanted and I pointed at the cute teddy holding a lollipop. She gave it to me and I passed it on to Mi Young which she gladly accepted.

We played all sorts of games until we were tired. We passed by a colorful souvenier shop which I immediately pulled Mi Young into. The shop was filled with all sorts of things. Teddy bears were laying on the shelf, shirts were hanged in one corner and another corner filled with couple items. I took her by the hand and led her to the couple section. I picked out a fox hat and put it on her. She took a wolf hat and did the same to me. We looked at ourselves in a nearby mirror.

"It looks good on us!" she chimed. I paid for them at the cashier. We took a quick photo and made them our wallpapers on our phones. She took a minute or so to post the picture on facebook. Within a couple of minutes, the photo got 10 likes. We also exchanged phone numbers so we could contact eachother whenever we could.

We wore the hats while walking and coincidently bumped into Myungsoo's group.

"Aww, hyung! You guys look like a couple!" Sungjong said while Mi Young chuckled. Myungsoo chuckled as well. He pulled the ears of Mi Young's hat upwards.

"It really suites you Mi Young-ah! Cute as ever!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he took a picture of her and sent it to Sunggyu hyung. Sunggyu hyung quickly sent back a message saying 'And I told him to not make any trouble. Look at what he did! He turned my sister into a fox.. Aish! Tell them to stop acting like a couple. It's making Woohyun sick  (-_-) '. We all started bursting into laughter at the text.  

"Hyung, let's ride the Viking!" Songjong pulled us all towards the queue without waiting for our response. 

After a good five minutes of chatting, it was finally our turn. We sat four rows inwards from the back. Of course, I sat with Mi Young although she was chatting with Myungsoo. At least I have Hoya hyung beside me to chat with. The ride soon started. Slowly, the Viking swung forward, then backwards. After a few minutes, it started getting pretty wild. We were all screaming out hearts out. I glanced over at Mi Young snd saw her clinging onto Myungsoo. I felt this burning feeling from within. Yep, I was soooo jealous. My thoughts were cut off when I felt as if I were standing! I thought I would fall forwards into the next seat any moment. Thank god there were seatbelts on this ride. When the ride completely finished, we asked a worker to take a photo of us altogether. I saw Mi Young lean onto Myungsoo as they both did a peace sign. 

"That was awesome! Let's do it again!" Songjong said excitedly as we all glared at him. 

"You little brat, I almost died up there! Yet you want to go again?" Dongwoo hyung said while sitting down on a bench.

"That's because you're old." we heard him mutter and we all burst into laugher as Dongwoo hyung chased the little maknae around. We rode a few other rides, Mi Young and Myungsoo were inseperatable but I'm glad I sat with her on a few rides while Myungsoo was getting some snacks. As long as she's with me, nothing else matters

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for not updating this fic. Anyway hoped you enjoed the new chapter. I've got chapter three written already. Just gotta finish editting it and it's good to go~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! That's all for now, annyeong~

-Cookie