Fooling around with Oppa

A Hard Love Triangle

Mi Young POV

I was sitting in maths class, being bored and all that stuff while listening to the teacher go blah blah blah on stuff I don't know. It's obvious I don't pay attention in class. Who needs to learn matths when you can use the calculator? Even if there wasn't a calculator, I still wouldn't be bothered to learn, after all, I'm going to become a singer when I graduate. Maths is useless then, right?

One thing I do like is that I get to sit behind Lee Songyeol! To answer your question, yes, I do like him. He is so cute and dreamy that I could talk about him all day but that would just annoy me. Imagine, you sitting in front of me and listening to me go blah blah blah that would make you fall alseep.

Before I knew it, the bell rang and classes were over for the day. Finally, summer holidays! I gather all my things and head out the door to get the rest of my stuff in my locker.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

"Mi Young-ah!" I heard a loud shout from behind. I turned around to see who it was. I saw Songyeol oppa smiling at me while showing his gums. I just love how he smiles. I stopped in my tracks and headed towards him.                                                                                                                                                                          

"Ne oppa!" I reply brightly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

"Would you like me to walk you home? Besides, I'm going to Myungsoo's house, it's just in the same neighbourhood." He offered.                                                          

"Thanks for the thought but I'm walking home with Sunggyu oppa today. He doesn't have to run any errands for my mom. Anyway, have fun with Myungsoo oppa and I'll see you tomorrow!" I replied as he nodded and ran off to look for Myungsoo. I walked towards the main gate and saw Sunggyu oppa waiting for me.

"How was your chat with Mr Dreamy? It took a good five minutes of me waiting for you." He asked playfully. I smacked his arm lightly in response. He just cooly shrugged it and started walking. I blankly stared at him before running to catch up.

We passed by a park and he stopped to tie his shoelaces. I pushed him over lightly and he fell down giggling. I just stuck my tongue out at him as he got up.He chased me around the park until he finally caught me. We just laughed as we sat down on a nearby bench.                                                                                                  

"Oppa! I want some ice-cream!" I said cutely.                                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Then go buy some yourself." He replied. I pouted and looked at him with my puppy eyes.                                                                                                                              

"Alright, alright. Geez, you're just like Woohyun." He surrendered and got up                                                                                                                                                              

"Well, Woohyun oppa did teach me that!" I giggled as he disappeared. A few minutes later, he came back an ice cream cone while reaching another one out towards me. I took it and we started walking home again.

Soon, we arrived at our house. It had a big gate and a lovely garden with a variety of different flowers. A tall water fountain was positioned in the middle of the garden. There is a gravel path that leads to our house and a stone path that goes to our swimming pool. Our house is big but not as big as a mansion of course.

We went inside and took our shoes off and placed them neatly on the rack. I went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat while oppa went upstairs to his room. The smell of food filled the air. I saw my mom cooking dinner.                                                                                                                                                                  

"Hey sweetie! Back already? How was your day?" she asked me with her back turned to me.                                                                                                                        

"It was great. Glad that school is over. Oppa bought me ice cream on the way home too!" I said while looking in the fridge to see if there was anything I could eat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

"Dinner will be ready in a while. Why don't you go upstairs and get changed. Tell your brother that as well." she said and with that I disapeared from the kitchen. I climbed up the stair and went to my room which was the first room to the left.

My room is quite simple. I have a study desk in the corner with my laptop sitting on top of it. My bookshelf next to it with some beanbags scattered around it. There is a TV in front of my bed. The bathroom in another corner and my closet stretched across one wall. A small practice room connected my room and oppa's room. We love to sing and dance in there. There is a grand piano and an acoustic guitar in the corner of the practice room and a huge mirror from one end of the wall to the other. The wooden flooring in my room is covered by a fluffy purple carpet whilst my wall is just simply black.

I looked through my closet and got changed into a purple shirt and a pair of shorts. I headed to oppa's room which is the room at the far end of the corridor. I found him fast asleep on his bed. His room was a complete mess. It seemed as if a huge hurricane came in and left. There were candy wrappers scattered on the floor, text books disorganised on the shelf. There were pieces of clothing laying about. I'll just have to make him clean it up later but for now, I have to wake up my hamster oppa. I leaped onto his bed and shook him uncontrollably. He swatted my hands away and didn't move a single muscle. I soon gave up and searched for his water bottle. Fortunately, there was still plenty of water left. I unscrewed the cap off and poured the cold water onto his face. He instantly got up and glared at me. I chuckled and got up.                                                                                                                                                                                    

"Dinner is ready." I said and with that, I exited his room and went downstairs.