I'm Going to Find You

The Fake Angel

Kevin had brought his ticket the day after, and his flight is today. He don't care if he lose his job, he don't care if his manager scold at him, he don't about being an idol right now. All he wants is to find EunMi, and see where is she, and why is there a guy with her?! The more Kevin think about a guy with EunMi, the more he got mad.

'EunMi, wait for me. I will find you, and we could be a happy couple again.'


''A-choo.'' EunMi sneezed. 'Am I catching a cold or something?'

''EunMi, are you ok?'' Taemin came over and hand her a box of tissue. ''Thanks.'' she replied, and take a tissue and blow her nose. ''A-Choo!'' she sneezed again. ''You're not allergic to.........dust right?'' Key asked. ''I am.'' she rolled her eyes. ''I got it!'' Onew came into the room with some sprayer. ''Uhh...what is that?'' Minho asked. ''Allergy spray.''

''I've never heard of it.'' Taemin shake his head. ''So when are we going to have chicken for dinner?

Everybody just roll their eyes and shook their heads.


''EunMi....where are you?'' Kevin was so sad now, he don't know what to do except just standing there doing nothing.

''Kevin!! We finally found you!!'' s yelled.

''Ya! When did you guys came here?'' Kevin asked. ''We asked for Manager for permission, and he let us come back to Korea, don't worry, we will help you search EunMi.'' Eli said.

''Thanks.'' Kevin just said a simple ''thanks.'' But his expression was still the same; worry, sad, and miserable. Nobody had seen his angelic smile again after EunMi had disappeared.