He Found Out

The Fake Angel

When U-Kiss were finished with their Japan comeback album ''Alone,'' Kevin hurry and took out his phone and dial the number of a hospital that EunMi were in.

''Hello, Seoul Korea Hospital,'' a nurse anwer.

''Hello, may I know how's my girlfriend EunMi are doing?''

''May I know her full name sir?''

''She's called Nan EunMi, she had occured in a car accident,''

''Ok, sir, wait a minute, let me check,'' the nurse said.

After a minute or so, the nurse answer.

''Sir, Nan EunMi had already released from the hospital,''

''RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL?! WHEN?! BY WHO?!'' Kevin yelled.

''I'm sorry sir, but she was released from the hospital about two weeks ago, and a guy came with her,''

''A GUY?! What's his name?! How does he looks like?'' Kevin was furious now, her girlfriend were released from the hospital and he didn't know, the worst of all, a guy came with her.

''We don't know the guy's name, but he looks some sort of idols. That's all the information we could gave you, now Bye,''

''Kevin, what's wrong?'' Eli came over and asked.

''Eli, I need to go back to Korea,'' Kevin said.

''But you know that we're still promoting in Japan, and Manager hyung said-'' before Eli could finished with his sentence, Kevin already ran out of the filming room.