New Angel

The Fake Angel

Mermaid Princess- Mystic White

''Angel?'' EunMi asked.

''I-I mean, y-your boyf-friend,'' he stuttered.

'I have a boyfriend?' she thought.

''Yes,'' Taemin said. 'Please forgive my selfishness Kevin, I just can't help myself.'


''Hurry Kevin!! We're late!!'' Soohyun yelled.

U-Kiss are going to Japan to promote their songs, however, because of this, Kevin can't even spend a minute to visit EunMi. And he doesn't even know EunMi had already discharge from the hospital.

''I'm coming!!'' he yelled back.

~~

''I'm sorry Kevin, because of your schedule, you can't even go and visit EunMi once,'' their manager apologize.

''It's not your fault, maybe the gods doesn't want me to get near EunMi anymore, because of that accident. I think I should just let EunMi rest in the hospital,''

''Don't worry, when we came back from Japan, and when AJ came back from his studies and when you guys released your Korean album, you can go and visit her,'' manager said.

'But that's a few month away, better make this days go faster so I can see EunMi again,' Kevin thought.


EunMi forgot who is she, also doesn't remember where her house is so she's living with SHINee right now.

''A girl living with you guys?!!! NO WAY!!'' SHINee's manager reject.

''Don't worry manager, this little cute girl is Taemin's girlfriend, and when the fans found out, I'll just said this kitty is my cousin,'' Key smiled at EunMi.

'Cute? Kitty?' EunMi thought.

''Umm........fine then!'' manager said.

''Yeah!! Thanks Manager hyung!!'' SHINee thanks their manager hyung.


''Did we did this? Kevin was supposed to be EunMi's angel, but now a fake angel pretend to be her angel?'' a god asked.

''We do not know,'' an angel replied.