My 'Baby' Boyfriend

A Series of Oneshots (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)

 

For pink-lollipop

Lu Han/OC

RomCom

 

 

 

“Noona, can I leave Jihun in your care while we go on vacation?” Suho pleads his older sibling while carrying his seven month old baby boy.

Minhee just nodded smilingly upon the request, “Sure, why not?” she answered. She would do anything for her brother, and not to mention she gets to take care of her cute little nephew. She knew Suho deserved to have a nice break with his wife, it’s been so long since he had the time to relax.

Suho flashed his bright smile as he proceeds to pass on Jihun to Minhee’s arms. “Thanks Noona, I always knew I could count on you!” he says.

“Obviously, I’m the greatest sister ever!” Minhee sarcastically proclaims as she carries Jihun.

Before Suho could leave, he turned around forgetting that he had to tell Minhee something, “Lu Han hyung is coming over to help you take care of Jihun later!” he reminds, and Minhee just rolls her eyes.

 

 

“Luhannie has arrived!” Lu Han loudly greets only to be greeted with a loud ‘SHHHHHHHHHHH’ from his lovers mouth. He frowned at the welcome.

“Is that how you’re supposed to welcome your hot boyfriend?” he sarcastically asks, causing for Minhee to throw a pillow to his face.

“Shut your trap, Jihun is sleeping!” she hisses in a low voice, carefully so that the baby doesn’t wake. Lu Han just pouts as he sits on the ground beside Minhee.

He has never taken care of a baby and he doesn’t see why they have to be taken care of that much! When all they do is sleep and eat all the time!

 

Lu Han starts poking Minhee for attention but she doesn’t even care. She was too busy playing with Jihun! She doesn’t even bat an eyelash at him.

It’s been three days since they last saw each other and this is how she treats him, oh the nerve of this woman!

Lu Han starts singing aloud in hope that it would catch Minhee’s attention.

“I LOST MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDD~” he sings aloud, which actually succeeds in catching Minhee’s attention, but she sure looked pissed off.

“SHUT UP LU HAN!” she snaps as she turns her back and continues to fiddle with Jihun’s tiny fingers, as if nothing happened.

Lu Han just sighs in frustration. STUPID BABY

“Say ahhh, Jihun” Minhee softly asks the baby as she holds the spoon up, the baby just giggles in response and opens his mouth.

Somewhere in the background, Lu Han rolled his eyes and imitated Minhee is mockery, “SAY AHHHHH, Ji Hun-ah~” he mocks, getting Minhee’s glare in return.

Getting tired of hearing the baby’s giggles and Minhee’s attempt on using a cute voice, Lu Han decided to walk over and eat with them.

“Minhee, feed me too! AHHHHH~” Lu Han opens his mouth, waiting for Minhee to feed him, but it just never comes.

“Shut up or I’ll stick that carrot up your !” Minhee threatens as she goes back to feeding Jihun.

Lu Han groans in frustration as he messes his hair up. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT KID?

 

As Minhee finally finishes feeding Jihun, which really took eternity in Lu Han’s opinion. She makes Jihun sit in between them.

Lu Han just looks at Minhee in disbelief, “Why do I have to sit with this kid?” he hisses, and Minhee just rolls her eyes.

“You’re so immature!” she mutters.

“I want to sit beside youuuu~” Lu Han whines, using aegyo but not succeeding.

“Shhhh, Jihun is watching!” she hushes him, Lu Han just looks away from the screen. Stupid Minhee, stupid baby!

After minutes of watching, Minhee got up to leave to the washroom.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Lu Han! I’ll be right back.” She orders seriously, as she smiles when she says goodbye to Jihun.

It was him and that baby for now. They were alone.

The jealous Lu Han, immaturely grabs the remote and switches the show. Which causes an uproar, Jihun starts crying out loud and Minhee runs back immediately with a deep frown on her face.

She carries Jihun in her arms, rubbing his back gently to comfort him. He starts calming down. But Minhee isn’t.

She looks at Lu Han angrily, “I told you clearly not to do anything stupid!” she angrily hisses, trying not to shout because it might make Jihun cry again.

“But I didn’t—“ he tries to cover up. He just really wanted for Minhee to pay him attention, even just a little bit. He missed her so.

“Go up and don’t come down. I’ll talk to you later.” Minhee just sighs in frustration and orders Lu Han. She says it with such authority Lu Han couldn’t find himself not following.

He just closes his eyes and stood up to go upstairs, leaving Minhee and the baby alone. It’s not like anyone wanted him here anyway.

 

As he goes upstairs, he makes sure to slam the door as hard as he can so that Minhee knows that he’s mad.

He lands on the bed with a loud thump and he starts throwing fits, just like a child.

“Minee, why can’t you pay me any attention?” he starts whining and starts hitting the pillow. As he realizes what he was doing, he calmed down.

Oh, what kind of 22 year old throws this kind of tantrums? Well, Lu Han does.

After what seemed like an hour, he just laid on the bed eyes open. Minhee came knocking on the door, and he knows she’s going to tell him how immature he was acting and blah blah.

He doesn’t say a word because he’s still supposedly upset with her.

“I’m fine! Why don’t you go and play with Jihun?” he sarcastically mutters to her rapidly knocking girlfriend.

“Lu Han, open the damn door right now!” she threatens and Lu Han finds himself opening the door the next second.

As Minhee came inside the room, she sat beside Lu Han, who was refusing to look at her. Minhee rolled her eyes at her boyfriend’s immature actions.

“Lu Han, look at me!” she says in a gentler tone. She realized that she was far too hard on him a while ago. She knew that he just wanted to spend time with her.

Lu Han still doesn’t say anything nor turn around to face her.

“Baby, I’m sorry I didn’t pay you any attention a while ago.” She apologizes, hoping that he would listen. Lu Han shifts but still doesn’t turn around.

He’s such a baby, for goodness sake. I don’t even know how I dealt with him for the past four years.

“You’re the only baby I have, you know~” she sweetly says as she wraps her arms around Lu Han’s waist.

“Lies!” Lu Han finally turns around with a pout on his face. Minhee just giggles, he’s so adorable.

“I’m not lying! So, do you forgive me now?” she asks with a smile on her face. She didn’t even know how she could’ve ignored him earlier.

Lu Han couldn’t stay mad at her for too long, and this was a little bit too childish to fight over.

“Hmmm, maybe!” he looks up, as if he was thinking.

“You’re my only baby, don’t worry.” Minhee smiles as she takes a quick peck on Lu Han’s lips and he smiles.

“Promise?” he asks.

“Promise.” She answered.

 

 

 

 

I seriously had too much fun writing this! I hope you enjoy, please do tell me what you think about it!