please bummie-ya...~

PSP , You Make Me Crazy !!!

Morning has arrived..

 

 

Siwon hand can feel someone who slept beside him. His eyes widened in disbelief. - Usually, he was only still in bed in the morning. But why Bummie now still beside him ???

 

Siwon opened the blanket and walked out to the kitchen. His eyes stopped when he saw affection Changkyu in the morning. Eeeum.. best views are on the front of Siwon - Kyu was helping tidy up the clothes worn Changmin. And both looked at each other while occasionally looking smile. Then they walked together. Kyu hand in Changmin waist and Changmin hand hold Kyu shoulder.

“We go..“ Changmin said as he passed.

Siwon just replied Changmin with a nod, and then he went into the kitchen to get a glass of cold water,

.

Siwon back to the bedroom and still see Kibum who have not moved to get up. But Siwon just walked out of his namjachingu to go get shower first. Shortly after Siwon finished cleaning himself, he still found his namjachingu sleeping soundly.

.

“You still sleepy?” Siwon gently wake Kibum with kissing his hair.

“What time you went to bed last night?” Siwon asked with raising Kibum body.

Emmm.. I'm still sleepy , Wonnie~~~

“ Jongmal? What if I do something for you immediately open your eyes?”

Ani!!!” Kibum woke up and opened his eyes when Siwon almost kissed his neck.

Siwon and Kibum face so close. Until then warmed their lips together for a moment.

“Waeyo?” Siwon asked after kissing them apart.

“Eum?” Kibum apparently just seeing his lover being asked.

“Why I cann't do it?” Siwon asked when Kibum refused him to continue kissing his neck.

“Today there will be taking photograph. How if the rest of you work could be lost?”

“Arraseo.” Siwon trying to understand and then let Kibum walked to the bathroom.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

They face each other at breakfast table.

“Wonnie-ah. What are you going home too late again today?”

“Waeyo? - Ah, Have not we haven't a walk together..?” guess Siwon suddenly.

“Ani. That's not what I mean" Siwon widened his eyes because it can't capture what his namjachingu meant is.But it did not take long to think of ideas that immediately conveyed by his little mouth.

“Okay, I'm going home early. And we would spend a long night together.” Siwon hand gently the back of Kibum's hands, while Siwon's eyes turn into glowing grin suddenly. Kibum immediately hit Siwon head to relieve his nasty mind namjachingu.

Aww!

“You're it ! I want to go with you to buy a new game.”

MWO!!!?ANDWEE!!!” Siwon said hastily rejected Ki Bum request.

Ki Bum trying to seduce,” Wonnie-ah, please buy it?”

No!” Siwon also rejected emphatically. Ki Bum was later abandoned by Siwon. It makes Ki Bum become annoyed. - Is not that a simple request, why his boyfriend did not want to buy them. That's about Ki Bum thought.

.

Siwon sighed while taking clothes from his wardrobe. Himself thinking if it would be more Bummie disregard him again after getting a new PSP later. He still thought about last night when Ki Bum refused him and prefers to play games, it makes Siwon angry. Though his Ki Bum, is someone who has a nice behavior. When Siwon came, he was the first to walk up to him and give a welcome smile. Kibum also always ask if he spend tiring day, then accompany Siwon till he go to get cleaned up.

 

But now Bummie’s Siwon not attention again after getting to know the PSP!!!

 

Siwon shook his head as if to reject what he was thinking. That is about his Bummie cheerfully got from him, and because of PSP then his namjachingu further away from him. -mynameredairyu- Bummie really angry, even when his eyes met Siwon in the same room. Bummie immediately turned away. . — Bummie why so like that at Wonnie …?? Instead it should be said Siwon. YA!!!- author scuttled because readers will hit …

Siwon was also retained his decision, he turned his face from Kibum when passing. But in fact Kibum never knows, Siwon still glance to see him.

“He's really mad~”said Siwon to himself.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

Ki Bum who upset then slammed his body into the bed. He began to think of something that Siwon would grant his request.

 

From: Bummie

Don't forget to back home early.

 

Siwon was still with his stylist in the make-up room, he smiled when saw a message from his Bummie.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

Kibum was preparing dinner. One by one dishes he made, Kibum served on the dining table. Since Siwon came, Kibum had told him to sit and wait for he finish serve all.

“Let's eat,” ordered Kibum. Siwon looked at Kibum for a while, then he followed his namjachingu to eat.

 

.

 

It turns out that night is the worst dinner for both. All because Kibum failed to change his mind so Siwon wants to buy a new game like Kyu's.

“ I - ” before Siwon said his reason why he refused Kibum's request, his namjachingu immediately just left him. -poor Siwonnie .. hiks..

Changkyu who just come into the apartment, even shudder seeing Kibum anger. - Kibum walked quickly toward his bedroom and then slammed the bedroom's door with a bang. Siwon tried to not care and continued his eating. Changkyu while looking at each other, as if they were asking about what happened to their hyung.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

Siwon had finished eating then cleaning up his dining table.

Siwon who want to go to bed suddenly stunned by the bedroom door could not be opened.

“Bummie-Ah~ I'm too sleepy and want to go to my bed?”

But still have not heard a word from his bedroom, ”Bummie, please open it? What could you let me sleep on the couch?~”

 

Klik..

 

Kibum throw blanket from inside his bedroom with his face completely invisible. Siwon immediately picked up the blanket was thrown and rushed up with a blanket that had been his his hands. Then Siwon approached the door to see his namjachingu, he wanted to tease Kibum to make not mad anymore and let him sleep together. All in vain because Kibum sooner shut the door before Siwon could reach him.

Tonight, Siwon will curl up on the coich all night. Changmin walked towards and the he patted Siwon shoulder to calm his hyung.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

In the morning,

 

“Bummie Ah- Open the door, please ?” said Siwon. Kibum opened the door with a kill face. Siwon was down his head and rushed into the bedroom after Kibum gives way to go.

.

“Bummie..Please iron my clothes” Siwon is now asked, pointing his clothes is not smooth.

 

Kibum stop his work in the kitchen and approached his namjachingu.

“Why you cann't do it by yourself! - From now on, do your jobs and don't ask me to do anything for you!”

Siwon could only look limp at Kibum who left him.

.

.

Siwon paused, holding his shabby clothes. Shortly Kibum out from his bedroom with his suitcase. Siwon again stare Kibum with a limp.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

“I'm still not sure it will provide his demand.” Siwon muttered alone while waiting his filming. Siwon frustating and can ony ruffled his own hair.

.

Kibum flagging has returned to the apartement. He was silent when sitting on the couch and looking at Kyu's game. His desire to have so great. - Kibum remembered someone advice who just he met before he decided to go back to apartement.

Don't easily conclude. I think he had reason for it.

 

KiBum sighed heavily then left to go to his bedroom.

.

.

When Kibum out of the bedroom and had to change his clothes, he saw Siwon who had just come. They only see each other's eyes for a moment. No more words " I'm home " when Siwon walked into the apartment, he prefers silence and keep down his head. And Kibum prefer to pass to the kitchen.

Siwon back thinking abut all his stance on Kibum earlier. Then he followed Kibum into the kitchen to take cold water for his own. After Siwon finished drinking, he took the initiative to open a talks first.

“Come with me” Siwon said as he pulled his boyfriend.

Kibum still not say anything and just see Siwon hand that held his hand as he took his leave.

.

Siwon waiting Kibum in front of their bedroom, and then Kibum came after completed changing his clothes.

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

This is really surprise for Kibum because his namjachingu bring him to buy PSP. Till KIbum want jumping there because of his happiness. Kibum attitude immediately turned to Siwon, Kibum back as usual and Siwon happy then. Kibum hand continued to hold the upper Siwon arm, seemed Kibum not want to take off  his.

Actually before taking Kibum, Siwon was asked Changmin about where Changmin bought the PSP fo Kyu. Apparently after being there and seeing a lot of newest model of PSP, Kibum desire changed.

Kibum is always best to know which the good one and expensive. Whereas Siwon was trying to convince his namjachingu that if all PSP there are same, just that distinguish old PSP comes out ahead of the new PSP. – Siwon is sly, everyone also knows that the old out first than the new one.

But Kibum never fails to get whatever is asked of Siwon. So now he also managed Siwon to buy the PSP which suit him.

 

How lucky Kibum get namjachingu like Siwon.

 

 

leave any comment, please (next update is the last)