Tiffany's return.

Timeless.

There was not another guy in her heart, it was just him.. And forever him.

Tiffany had been in America all along, continuing on her studies for fashion.

But never once, will she ever forget him.

Right now, when she is back.. She wants to change. She is ready to face her consequences and overcome it in any ways. 

Why, you ask? Well.. All I could say is that.. Tiffany is truely in love with him.


 

Tiffany's P.O.V:

*Kris Wu Fan, I am back.*

I made a tiny smile as I left the airport, taking in the fresh Korea air. Oh.. How I missed my country!

I paced towards the taxi stand and got in the taxi that was in the first row. 

"Please go to ________." I said my house address as I sat back onto the comfy chair, fishing out my phone from my bag as the car started moving.

I flashed a smile again, just by looking at his face. Kris, my boyfriend. Or shall I say.. My ex by now..  

I sighed in a matter of guiltyness as my mind trailed off slowly to that incident's past...

 

Flashback.

"Tiffany-ahh, are you sure that you're not going to tell him that you're leaving?" Yuri came over and placed her both hands onto my shoulders.

"Nae, I'm sure of it. I just-.. Don't want to see him all sad and desperate over me.. I want, and I need to finish my studies." I finished my sentence with tears threatening to fall out, but still.. I kept a bitter smile and pulled Yuri into a teddy hug. "I'll be back." I said in a shivering tone, holding onto my tears as I felt that my shoulders were wet, and whimpers were heard. Yuri.. Was crying.. 

I let go of the hug and just ran out of the house.. My heart was hurting so badly that a tear had actually escaped through it. I don't want to see my best friend getting all worried about me. I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing. Yes, the correct thing.

I got into the cab and shut the door close.. Still holding onto my luggage beside me as I shut my eyes in painfulness.. Trying to throw all the painfulness away.

"Please head to the airport right now." I told the driver. 

End of Flashback.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" The driver interrupted my thoughts as I woke up from my original state. "Y-Yeah.." I managed to forced out my words as I wipe the tears away with the back of my hands.

"Well, alright then. Here we are." The car came to a stop as I stared out of the window. There it was.. My home sweet home.

I paid the driver the amount and stepped out of the car, holding my luggage with me.. When I saw a familiar someone watering the plants. "Oh! Hara!" I shouted her name as she turned to me with a sudden change of expression. "Oh my! Ms.Hwang is back!" Hara immediately ran to me and took my luggage. "No no, it's alright. I can do it by myself." I chuckled at her cuteness as I pulled the luggage away from her. "Just continue with your work." I said as she nodded her head, returning to what she was doing, with a wide grin plastered on her lips.

I pulled my luggage with me as I walk past my lovely garden and reached at the main door. An excited feeling filled into my heart as I twisted the knob and pushed open the door. 

Giving me a beautiful view of my own house with the luxurious furnitures.. "Ms.Hwang?" Another maid was shock at my sudden appearance that she slipped the broom through her hands. "Yes, it's me." I smiled at her. "Omo! Hey everyone! Ms.Hwang is back!" Hyosung, my other maid announced as everyone came running to the living room, gasping at me.

Some went to carry my luggage back to my room, as the others were just grinning happily at me. Telling me that they missed me so much. Aww, how I missed them too.

"Oh wait, here's a little something." I told one of the maid that was carrying my medium-sized pink luggage to stop, as I ran there and opened it up. It was full of presents for every single living earthling in this house. "Oh you know! There's no need for that!" Hyosung rejected my offer as I insisted her to take it. 

"Thank you Ms.Hwang!" All of them chorus at the same time as I made a 'My Pleasure' gesture and walk up the stairs entering my room. 

Pink walls, pink furnitures.. Oh, how obsessed I am with that color. Hehe.

I plopped onto my bed as I picked up the picture frame on my right. *Me and you.. When it was snowing..* My index poked onto his cheeks.

"Oh wait!" I sat up from my previous position as I took out my phone and jabbed the number that I had forgot to call.

After a few seconds of wait, the person from the other line picked up," TIFFANY?!" The girl literally screamed into the phone.

"Yes yes, it's me.. Kwon Yuri." I giggled at her shock tone as she squealed, "Kyaaa! You don't know how badly I had missed you! Hey, I'm kinda free and bored right now. Mind if I come over?" Yuri asked. 

"Well, why not? I bought presents for you too!" I told her as she made a big 'YAY!'. "I'll be right there in a moment." Yuri said her last sentence and hung down without a goodbye. That impatient and dorky girl.

I look up at the corner of my phone and notice the many missed calls and messages that I had not seen when I was in America. After all, i was using a different phone there..

I scrolled down the many missed calls and found that it was all from him.. My ex-boyfriend on the day when I left. A bitter stung hit onto my heart again as I moved onto the messages.

'Hey babe, why aren't you answering my calls?'

'Are you alright there? Is something wrong?'

'Maybe you're just too busy over your fashion stuff.. I'll text you later then. I miss your voice. :('

'I'm serious girl.. Why aren't you answering my phone?Are you really okay? I'm really worried..'

I bit onto my bottom lip as I continued scrolling till.. The last message caught my eyes..

'I just can't believe that you had actually done that.. You hurt my heart badly, Tiffany. So.. You don't love me like the way that I do huh? Playing with my heart for all this while.. I will never.. And what I mean by never is never in my life.. Forgive you..'

My eyes widen at the last two words as the emotions that I was all holding for so long.. Escaped through my eyes. "I'm so so sorry.." I cried even louder as I hugged onto my pillow and sink my head into it. Wrapping my whole body into a rock shape.  

"I'm really really sorry K-Kris.."


Uhmm.. So how was chapter 1 ? :D

I know I know, bad is the answer :< Well, at least I had actually tried my very best! And thank youu for subscribing and commenting! I promise to write better chapters in the future! 

And please, if you don't mind.. Give a comment about chapter 1? xD

I wouldn't really feel like updating if there is not much comments you knowww. I need some support! ^^

AND SUBSCRIBERS,LET ME LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU A HUG OKAYY? /Slapped.