Hurt Confession

You want me?? then you own me

_Yoona POV_

 

Donghae oppa walked me to my class. He holding my hand tightly and he made our fingers clinging to each others. Because of his action, all people around us are staring at me and Donghae oppa. Some people of them especially the girls giving me annoyed look. I can heard they murmuring to each others like “Who the heck is that girl?” or “Why is she with my Donghae?” or “Is she is his Girl Friend?” or “Oh, hell NO!! Don’t tell me that is his Girl Friend!” yeah, something like that. I just rolled my eyes when I heard that. I know they just envy with me.

 

That’s make me so uncomfortable. But I don’t care actually all I care is about Eunhyuk oppa. Why is he look so annoyed when Donghae oppa tell him Donghae oppa is dating with me? I don’t know, his face turned so pale before he leaved us. Is he really hated me that much?? What is my fault?? Did I doing something bad to him?? Oh GOSH, this is made me depressed!! My mind became so wild with my bad thought about him. Suddenly Donghae oppa stopped in front of my class and I bumped into him.

 

“Aah, Mianheyo oppa” I apologize to him and pulled my body from his. I’m totally didn’t realize we has reached my class.

 

“Gwenchana, Yoona-ah? What’s bothering you?” He asked me worriedly. He patted my face softly.

 

“Neh, gwenchanayo oppa. I just… I just ..” I answered stuttered. I can’t tell him what I’m thinking. It will make the situation more complicated.

 

“Are you alright Baby? I’m so sorry to make you sad because their opinion” He cupped my face with his both palm. His face totally looked worriedly because of me. What?? Did he just thought that I’m thinking about what they said?? Oh hell NO!! I don’t care about them oppa. I just feel so sad because Eunhyuk oppa.

 

“Anieyo” I shook my head. I’m lying to him. i saw he stared at me deeply and i could heard him sighed at me.

 

“Don’t let them bothering you okay?? I will always here to protect you” He pulled me to his embrace and hugged me tightly.

 

“Soon, they will accept our relationship and I will make sure they’ll don’t dare to disturb you anymore” He gently kissed my forehead and let me go from his embrace after awhile.

 

“Neh, I’m okay oppa” I’m trying to smiled to him and leave him while go inside my class.

 

“Text me when you’re done” He waved at me and leave after I nodded.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

_Kyuhyun POV_

 

I sat on the dining room waiting the maids prepare my dinner when I’m playing my PSP happily. I heard Donghae hyung talking with Yoona noona. “Should we tell them about it?” and I heard Yoona noona giggling for her answered. Donghae hyung walked towards me and dragged Yoona noona with him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I want to tell you something” He said happily and I could feel his smile growing widely.

 

“What is that hyung?” I answered him without turn my face from my PSP to him of course. I don’t want to lose at this level. Kekeke. I smirked.

 

“Yah, you must pay attention to me! I have a good news for you” He raise his voice and take my PSP from my hands. I got shocked and shouted at him.

 

“Yah, yah hyung!! Give it back to me!! I won’t lose at that level!!” I grabbed my PSP back and pressed the “pause” button on it. I turned my head to face them and give my best annoyed look. I can see Yoona noona giggling and Donghae hyung chuckled.

 

“SPEAK” I said angrily and gave them my death glared. Donghae hyung just laughed to see my reaction and Yoona noona keep giggling at me. After awhile he started to talk.

 

“Well, actually Yoona and I is ……DATING” Donghae hyung smile widely and he kissed Yoona noona hand.

 

“MWO?? (*WHAT)” I’m totally shocked with his confession. I almost dropped my PSP to the floor because my hands shaking and I’m speechless right now. I can’t believe what just I heard.

 

Suddenly “What’s going on here?” I heard Siwon hyung asked us cut me out from my thought.

 

 

_Siwon POV_

 

“What’s going on here?” I asked them when I reached dining room. I’m curious why Kyuhyun shouted. Suddenly they looked at me except Kyuhyun. His face looked so pale.

 

“What’s wrong Kyuhyun-ah? Are you sick?” I asked him worriedly. He still keep in the silent.

 

“Hyung, you already home? I have something to tell you” Donghae get my attention.

 

“What is it, Hae? Is that a bad news? Why Kyuhyun look so shocked?” I said curiously and raise my eye brows.

 

“Hahahaha, of course not. I have a good news for you hyung. Yoona and I are dating now” he said happily while smile widely like an idiot at me. Definitely I could feel my body frozen and my throat become so dry.

 

“A-Are you serious?” I asked disbelieved. trying to keep on reality.

 

“Of course hyung. I shouldn’t be joking about it, right?” He answered me while shook his head and still I could see his widely smile on his face. I'm too shocked to heard his confession and i can't said a word after that. I lost my word because that's really hurt my feelings.

 

“Siwon oppa, are you already eaten? I will prepare dinner for you and kyuhyun” Suddenly Yoona said to me. Before I answer her, Kyuhyun cut me off.

 

“You don’t have to make it noona. I already loose my appetite” Kyuhyun said while leaving the dining room. Leaving Yoona clueless.

 

“What happen to Kyu?” Yoona said and I can see Yoona pouted face.

 

“Aiigoo, maybe he still mad at me because I disturbed him playing his PSP” donghae shrugged. Yoona sighed and looked back at me.

 

“You wanna eat oppa?” Yoona asked me.

 

“Ani. Thanks Yoona-ah. I’m so tired right now. I need to rest on my room” I refused her and went to my room. Actually I’m starving when I reached home, but now seriously I’m loosing my appetite same like Kyuhyun.

 

When I reached my room, I’m laying on my bed without exchange my clothes. I’m throwing my bag on the table. I’m so depressed right now. GOD, is that true?? Is she really dating with Hae?? How about me?? i screamed my pain out silently with tears flowing down my cheeks. I love her first since like forever. Why Hae take her from me?? I want to marry her. I want her to be my future wife. GOD I know I shouldn’t blame Hae because he didn’t know I love her.

 

But I can’t take it anymore. I’m regret because I never confessed to her until now. It’s too late to steal her heart. I don’t want to fight with my brothers, my beloved brothers. GOD, why she couldn’t feel my heart?? I wiped away my tears but it’s always running down from my eyes. All I can do is pleaded to GOD, I hope it was just a dreams and not real!! But, all the pain in my heart told me it was not dreams. It’s true that Hae and Yoona is dating. Holly Shishus!! I’m really hopeless.

-----------------------------

 

Annyeong !! i'm little bit bored with my books. so i decide to gave you some update^_^

sorry for a short chapter because i don't have much time to update my story. mianheyo yeorobun.

i promise to write a long chapie after i'm finished my exams. dont worry guys.

i hope you guys still bear with me

well, i'm sorry to made Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon felt Broken Heart. i could feel they pain when i write this Chapie T^T

Okay, i have to continue my study right now. just give me your Opinion after you read my update.. i really appreciated that guys. Still Hang On with me ^_^

welcome to new readers and i love you all guys!!

SARANGHAE !!