Jealousy

GD & TOP Fluffy Moments

 

 

Seunghyun has been very busy with his drama lately and it’s irritates Jiyong that the older barely can spend time with him.

 

Plus Seunghyun is the 2nd main male character which means he is partner up with a pretty lady in the drama. Who can just sit at home watching the drama where your boyfriend is in it and he is kissing the girl instead of you?

 

Maybe if Seunghyun has spent some lovey-dovey time with he a little bit despite his busy schedule Jiyong wouldn’t complaint as much as now.

 

Whenever Seunghyun back late at night, Jiyong has already sleeping. The next morning Jiyong wake up to find beside him is empty. Sometimes Seunghyun come back home just to take a shower and change his clothes then he will go out again saying that he has a dinner with his filming crew.

 

The pass few days, Jiyong heard that Seunghyun is on the phone with a girl and this cause Jiyong’s jealousy and curiosity eating him.

 

This day Jiyong decided to take a day off to investigate what is his boyfriend doing. Plus he need to take a rest from be in the studio drowning himself in his work.

 

 

Jiyong drive to Seunghyun’s filming set and park his car somewhere that Seunghyun won’t be able to see him but he can see Seunghyun. He put on a sunglass just to make sure no one recognise him. Like a stalker eh? Well, Jiyong is a stalker of his own boyfriend. Why? Because he is so curious to know what his boyfriend is doing.

 

After a long wait, Jiyong saw that the filming has ended. They finished shooting early for today which makes Jiyong feel relieve because he doesn’t need to wait for a long time in the car.

 

His feel of relieve then replace with a jealousy when he saw an actress which he assume must be Seunghyun’s partner in the drama enter Seunghyun’s car along with Seunghyun himself.

 

 

“Is he cheating on me?” Jiyong gritted his teeth.

 

 

He then follow Seunghyun’s car from behind but make sure he is not near them so Seunghyun doesn’t recognise his car. Seunghyun’s car then stop in front of a cafe and Jiyong curiosity grows more. Why is Seunghyun going to the cafe with the lady?

 

Jiyong just watch the two from his car. The way the actress talk and act around Seunghyun annoys him. Or to be exact, Jiyong is jealous because of the way Seunghyun treat her.

 

Can’t stand to watch anymore, Jiyong decided to drive back home and wait for Seunghyun at home instead.

 

Few hours later Seunghyun is back and when he enters their apartment he feels weird at the dead silent. He walks into the living room and saw Jiyong is sitting on the couch with a headphone on and a notebook in his lap.

 

“Jiyong.” Seunghyun call his name sweetly then sit next to Jiyong on the couch.

 

But yeah... Jiyong doesn’t even bother to respond. This causes Seunghyun to feel that there is something wrong with his boyfriend.

 

“Hey Jiyong, what’s wrong?” he looked at Jiyong.

 

“.....”

 

Seunghyun then take off Jiyong’s headphone and give him a stern look.

 

“What?” Jiyong glare at him.

 

“I’m talking to you.”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

 

“But you just did.” Seunghyun smirks.

 

“.....”

 

“Why so serious?” Seunghyun try to link his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder but Jiyong scoot away.

 

“Why don’t you just stop bothering me and just go calling your new girlfriend instead.”

 

“New girlfriend? Ohh... I smell jealousy here.” Seunghyun teased.

 

“.......”

 

“Jiyong.” Seunghyun sigh. “Don’t think that I don’t know you’re stalking me today.”

 

Jiyong eyes went wide after he heard what Seunghyun said.

 

“I saw your car. You really don’t fit to be a stalker Jiyong-ah.” Seunghyun chuckles.

 

Jiyong pouts at the statement.

 

“You know what? I would never going to cheating behind you baby. So don’t worry much. She is just my working partner. No need to stalk like that anymore because you’re just so bad at it.” Seunghyun laugh.

 

“Yah! It’s not funny ok.” Jiyong sulking.

 

“I love you.” Seunghyun kiss Jiyong’s cheek then stand up to walk to their room.

 

A smile is creeping up on Jiyong’s face. Tonight he will make Seunghyun pay back for making him jealous. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for your waiting. I've been missing for a long time. Kekeke

So yeah, a jealous Jiyong just as what thya-aryssa ask for. It's not good I know. Sorry. >_>

This shouldn't be long but I keep on typing.. o__o

Anyway, how was it? Hope you like it. 

I'm off to be missing again! haha