Scared

GD & TOP Fluffy Moments

 

 

Jiyong was alone at home when it’s raining heavily. He is watching TV when it’s suddenly blackout due to the strong lightning that had flashed.

 

He starts to panic out because he doesn’t like lightning or thunderstorm the most. Plus the blackout doesn’t really help him right now.

 

He tries to look for his phone but he couldn’t find it. He also tries to go search for torchlight but the lightning flash once again scaring him so he decided to just sit on the couch until Seunghyun come back.

 

His body trembles due to scared and sweating due to hot. All he does was curling himself on the couch and hoping for Seunghyun to come back soon.

 

10 minutes pass, Seunghyun finally home. When he opens the door, he was surprise to see the living room in pitch black.

 

“Jiyong, I’m back.” He tries to switch on the light but fails.

 

Then Seunghyun heard a sniffle. He quickly takes out his phone to be his torchlight. When he saw that Jiyong was curling himself on the couch he rushes towards him.

 

“Jiyonggie, are you ok?” Seunghyun hugs him.

 

“I’m scared.” Jiyong sobs on Seunghyun’s chest.

 

“It’s just blackout.”

 

“The lightning so loud.”

 

Seunghyun pause for awhile.

 

How can I forget that he was scared of lightning and thunders?

 

“It’s ok baby. I’m here.” Seunghyun pats his head and try to sooth him.

 

“It’s probably just some electric trips. I’m going to switch it back on. You just stay here.” Seunghyun try to stand up but Jiyong still hold onto him.

 

“I don’t want.”

 

Seunghyun just can release a sigh at Jiyong’s response. They can’t just stay there. Since he has no other choice, he just grab Jiyong’s hand and make both of them stand up.

 

“Let’s go together then.” Seunghyun tighten his grip on Jiyong’s hand to assure him.

 

“Ok.”

 

After Seunghyun switch back on the electric, the lights come back to lit up. Seunghyun then leads them to their bedroom.

 

“Now you go to sleep ok? I’m going to take my bath.”

 

“Don’t.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m scared. ” Whine Jiyong.

 

“Jiyonggie...”

 

“Fine. It’s ok if you don’t want to stay with me. I know you didn’t care about me.” Jiyong pull the blanket over to cover himself, sulking.

 

“Baby, don’t be like this.”

 

“......”

 

“I’m just taking my bath and I won’t take too long.”

 

“......”

 

“Fine then if you refuse to talk.” Seunghyun stand up then left to take his bath.

 

Then there comes the lightning again.

 

“Hyunnie, hurry up. I’m scared!” from the bathroom, Seunghyun can hear Jiyong yell at him.

 

Heh... thought that someone doesn’t want to talk just now? 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doing this because of too bored and this chapter is crap. LOL

Thank you for those who subscribe and comments. 

Anyway, any situation you want next? Maybe I can make it.

Well... many ideas, fast update. Haha jk