C/S 5 - HIMCHAN

My life as a STALKER (B.A.P VERSION)

 

 

CHAPTER 4

STALK 4

 

HIMCHAN P.O.V

 

I feels really annoying now because of this kingka of the school is following me. If he just follows me silently I can accept it but him. I turn around.

 

“Stop following me!” I said but, he looks around and point to himself.

“Me? I’m not following you.” He says and smiles.

 

“Yah! It’s really obvious! You are this close! And stop with that poking my hips!” He looks at me again.

“Really? I have been exposed?” What a dumb Kingka!

“Yes! Definitely! What did you want actually?” I crossed my arm and tap my feet. He leans down looking directly into my eyes. Why am I blushing? Who the hell put blusher on my cheek?!

 

“You should kiss me first if you want me to go away.” I widened my eyes.

“Definitely not!” I walk away but, still he following me.

“What now?!” He pout his lips and point to it. Everyone in the hallway is looking at us, argh! So embarrassing! I peck on his lips and then he looks at me chuckling.

 

“You definitely take that serious right?” I feel really angry now.

“SHUT UP!” I walking away angrily but, he’s still everywhere.

“Ah!” I look at him angrily and he just lifts 1 finger in front of me and smile.

“Stop poking me!! Ah!” He grin.

"Stop poking my !!!"

 

Physical Education time. He sits beside me on the bench.

 

“Bang Yongguk. The same age as you. Currently single and actually waiting for someone to...” I walk away annoyed.

 

In the toilet. I’m washing my hand and suddenly I’m trap between the sink and him, with me facing the mirror.

 

“I like you. And can you help me throwing my status as single?” I turn and push him away before exit the toilet.

 

At the locker.

“Letter? Who?” I open the letter.

‘I’ll be your boyfriend. And you should be my hot…eh no. You’ll be my y bunny.’

I crumpled the letter and throw inside my locker back and closing it harshly in process.

“Himchan, what happen?” My friend asks and I just smile to him. Wait! Why the I throw that crumple letter back in the locker?

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

The next day, I suddenly meet him in the changing room. I quickly close the door when I see he’s topless and blush. Yah! Kim Himchan! You hate him remember? I inhale and open the door back again. Actually I have left my book inside the room so, I’m coming back to take my thing. There is no one inside the room except us.

 

 I look at my book and why did his changing bag have to be put beside my book?! I just ignore the thought and quickly take my book without looking at him. I headed to the door and startled when palm is rest harshly on the door and another hand locking the door.

 

“Let me…” I turn around to push him like last time but, my back automatically leaning towards the door when he lean his face to mine. He’s hot and y now. Eh! No! I don’t like it!

 

“Let me go.” I say but, he didn’t move even an inch.

 

I gulp. “Take my offer Himchan. Help me throw my single status.” He says.

“And I’ll help you to throw that status of you.” He lean forward and whisper to my ears.

 

I hold my ear and wanted to push him with my left hand but he grips my wrist and pinned on the door. The book I hold is falling down on the floor. Poor innocent book.

 

Oh ! This situation is definitely no good. As expected I get kiss and its open mouth kiss! I struggle to free myself but, his grip is strong. I use my right palm that covering my ears just now to push him but, still no reaction. How strong he is actually?!

 

He broke the kiss and my lips.

 

“You’re sweet y.” I widened my eyes.

“Who is y?! Don’t…Ah!” I hiss in pain when he bites a spot on my neck. That’ll be a hickey soon right?! I cover the place where he bites just now.

 

He loosens his grip and continues to dress himself in his school uniform.

“Yah! What the hell did you do?!”

“That’ll be half of your ity belong to me.” He says without any guilty feelings.  

 

I unlock the door and quickly exit the room leaving him alone. Before closing the door I actually manage to hear ‘I love you’ but I’ll think that as a hallucination. I walk angrily to the classroom. My friend greets me but, I just ignored them because I’m angry now. I sit at my seat and cross my arm to my chest. Then, I noticed that everyone is looking at me.

 

 Before I manage to ask something to them I see the figure that make me mad at my classroom door while his hands holding…Wait! That is my book! I look at my hand and notice that I didn’t hold my book. He sees me and smile. He is walking here. What to do?! Just be calm Himchan! Is not like you like or love...

 

Then, I notice something. He stands beside my desk with me looking at him.

“You left this book. Forget to take it.” He waves my book in front of me and put it on the table. He shows his smile and then step out from the class.

 

My friends start to swarm around me asking about what happen to me and Yongguk. Also definitely they see this hickey, it’s obviously red! But, I didn’t answer any of their questions. I place my palm on the hickey to cover it. Then, I notice something. When he is beside me I feels happy but, because he always annoyed me I’m angry at him. But, when he’s not making me annoyed I feel something gone from my life. When he says all the words…I feel like my feeling is going to burst out.

 

I gulp. “Am I in love with him?” I mumble and my friends around me keeping asking what did I said just now.

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

This is definitely weird! I’m asking where is Yongguk class at my friend and now I’m waiting for him outside of his class and not at the gate! Definitely weird! I wanted to walk away from his class but, my legs didn’t want to move even an inch. I heard that he get detention so, I’m currently waiting for him.

 

Suddenly, the classroom door is open reveling the teacher that rushing to the office I think.  Then Yongguk and a girl. I am eyeing them. Yongguk face show that he is annoyed with the girl but, the girl seems didn’t notice it. Suddenly, I feel jealous towards the scene in front of me. The girl start to hugging Yongguk arm while talking with that disgusting voice.

 

Without thinking I walk to them and stand perfectly in front of them. I can see Yongguk face that he didn’t expect I’m here. I glare at the girl.

 

“Omo! Himchan oppa! Are you angry? I’m sorry I’ll never betray you. I didn’t want to date him actually.” The girl said.

“Yes I’m angry at you!”I said and I’m definitely angry. Yes! Angry!  The girl blinks cutely. Did she thinks i'm angry because I see she is cheating? Just dreaming ! Uwekk! Disguting! 

 

“Really? Can…”

“I’m angry because you touch what is mine!” I dragged Yongguk by his wrist leaving the annoying like hell girl alone confused. I didn’t know and I don’t even like her at the first place. I’m dragging him and then I stop when we’re outside the school.

“Himchan?” I can hear he’s calling me. I turn around and hug him. I know he is shocked. He breaks the hug and look at me.

 

“Why are you crying Himchan?” He wipes my tears.

“Why you should let me look at the scene that girl clings to you? I hate it! And I hate you!” Yongguk is shocked.

“I---I hate you because…”

“Why? Did I ever hurt you? I just want your attention that’s all. You can just say if you hate…” I kiss him.

 

I wrapped my arm around his neck with his arm around my waist.

 

“I hate you because…your action makes me fluttered. Without you I feel lonely, I don’t know why. I feel lost when you didn’t come to me. Finally, I have found my answer…I hate you because you stole my heart silently by your presence.” Yongguk widened his eyes and then he smile.

 

“Then, could you stay with me forever Kim Himchan?” He put his forehead on mine. I stare at his eyes. I didn’t care what the passer by thinks of us because I have him.

“Yes I’ll, for you Bang Yongguk.” The last thing I know, that we share our first kiss with full of love.

 

We’re walking hand in hand.

 

“I hate you.” I said and he smile.

“I know that thing.” I swear today is the best day I ever had in my life. 

 

A/N: This is Channie P.O.V and no ! Because I want to write that in Yongguk P.O.V so..................Maybe after two more chapter there'll be INTENSE , MILD , AND INNONCENT ? I don't know. Hahahahaha. Wait! I don't if this chapter is good or not because it's....-__-

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view....-__-

Currently Play ----> YOUNIQUE UNIT - MAXSTEP (I also want to drive and dance Yeah!!!! And then CRASH! So, the lesson from this extremely short drabble is: Don't do other thing while driving because it'll danger yourself.)