C/S 3 - YOUNGJAE

My life as a STALKER (B.A.P VERSION)

 

CHAPTER 2 & 2.5

STALK 2 & 2.5

 

YOUNGJAE P.O.V

 

“Ouch! Junhongie, slowly…”

“Hyung, don’t be like this if keep acting like this you’ll hurt more.” Junhong complains.

“But, it hurts.” I feel like crying and it’s true.

“Hyung!” Junhong slaps my legs hardly.

 

“Yah! What if my legs broke?!”

“I just applied the medicine to your bruise and this! It’s definitely not a bruise!” Junhong points to my legs. I pout.

“Yah! It’s a bruise! Look Yongguk hyung hit me here.” I says and Junhong makes a face before going out from the room.

 

“J-Junhongie? Aish!” I scratch my head annoyed. I look at my leg and touch it.

“Agh! It’s hurts.” I get a hold of myself, even though I'm still ready to spill tears.

“I hope you can help me.” I open my diary and caress the face of the person in the picture on the last page.

“But, you don't even know me right?” I sigh sadly and hug the book to my chest.

 

“Feel my love.” I say hugging it tightly.

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

“Did he already reach the school?” I whisper standing alone... well more like hiding behind a big tree beside the main gate to the school.

“I hope he comes to school. I heard that he's been sick for the past week.” I said worried while looking around the school searching for or well... STALKING the guy I have crush on.

 

*30 minutes later*

 

I'm still waiting behind the tree and there's only 2 minutes left before home room starts.

 

“He’s the president of the student council right? So, he must have a meeting now.” I pout leaning my back on the tree and take out picture I have of him and sigh.

“When will I meet him? The last time we met was when I twisted my left ankle in gym class” I sigh heavily.

 

“I want to meet him!” I peep again behind the tree and I see that luck is definitely on my side. I watch him entering the school gate wearing the same school uniform as everyone. Everyone may wear the exact same outfit but he makes in look 100 times better.

“So handsome…” I feel my face becoming red.

“Daehyunie~~~” I whisper to myself. Suddenly, Daehyun looks at my place. I quickly squat down and hide behind the big tree. How the hel-...no, no those are Yongguk hyung's words. How the heck?! Did he hear my voice?

 

“No. No. Please don’t come here, I’m not ready yet.” I put both of my hands on my head and close my eyes. For now, I don’t want him to come any closer to me. I might faint and maybe…

“Yah.”My eyes sprang open and I peered behind me, I see the handsome face of Jung Daehyun. What is he doing here?My face showed a worried expression. Solution: Act tough.

 

I stand up properly in front of him. “I-I'm just hiding.” I stuttered. ‘Hope he didn’t realize anything.’ I glanced at him and he…chuckled?

“W-why are you chuckling?” Again I stuttered.

He looks at me and smiles,“You know what?”

“No.” He smiles again.

“Your way of hiding is really cute.” My face is becoming red. I feel my heart stop when he smiles… Oh my god, no! This is embarrassing!

 

“Daehyun, hurry up! The student council meeting will start soon.” Maybe one of his friends called? He just shouts okay to him.

He leaned closed to me and whispered in my ear, “I’ll be going now. Bye bye.” I look at him shocked. He taps my cheek lightly before walking to his waiting friend. After he’s gone from my sight, I slump back to the ground while clutching my burning face.

“He touched my face~~” I squeal like a fangirl that's just found out her biased is single. Then, I realize I’m still smiling alone and showing that goofy face that I do not believe is actually inside my emotion dictionary.

 

However, I've manage to install that goofy emotion. So, I’m using it now. Ah!!!!! I’M LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD…Well, maybe not, Yongguk hyung will always be there to ruin my happy moment but…I look around to see if anyone's there. Okay he’s not here~! I lift both of my hands into the air,

"Happy!"  I shouted loudly with a smile. I don’t care if the other student heard it because I’m happy, so off.

 

I want to keep this memory of this happy, so I take out my phone to take a selca when I realize there is a message from an unknown number.

“Who is this?” I mumble and scratch my head. I widened my eyes when I read the contents of the message.

 

‘Your way of hiding is really cute and I'm not lying about that. But, if you want to hide for the next time try hiding your beautiful fluffy too okay? Don’t let it stick out like you did just now. ^_^ Remember. For your safety too, cheese.’

-Jung Daehyun-

 

Cheese? Did he just call me cheese? I’m not food! But, did he j-just say my was beautiful and fluffy?! How the hell does he know that?! No! I thought, I want to keep my for him to look at next time too or maybe…Aish! Stop thinking Bang Youngjae! My thoughts are definitely being infected by the Yongguk hyung ert virus. I mentally slap myself. I look at my phone and then smile. Another message has come.

 

‘One thing, you should get that yellow post-it that I stuck at your . If you've already seen it, save it.’

-Jung Daehyun-

 

I wrinkle my nose and turning my head around to look for the paper but, I can’t see it. “Need help?” Somebody's hands pull the paper from my and I look at the person.

‘Red. Red. Red. Red. Red. Pink?’ I thought when I scanned this person from his head to his tows and I wrinkle my nose again whenwhen I see the  pink box in his hands.

“Thank you hyung.” I said my first thought when I saw hyung and hugged him tightly.

“Aish! You should be aware of that ert.” He warned me and I let out my trademark pout.

 

“Don’t do that! Or you'll definetly become a duck from that pout.” He says and it just causes me to just pout more.

“Here. I have no time.” He gives me the paper and walks off. I watch him as he walks back into the school.

“If you have no time. Why did you help me to take this paper?” I sigh and read the line of words on the black paper with black ink.

 

“His phone number?! It is!” I jumped excitedly when I rechecked the number on the paper and the number from the sender of the messages. It’s the same freaking number. Today is really my happiest day! Appreciate it a lot!

 

‘Have read it? So, save it. Don’t lose it, Bang Youngjae Cheese.’

-Jung Daehyun-

 

After reading that message I feel that my face is really going to be torn from all the smiling, grinning and giggling I've done. “I’ll definitely save this number.” I kiss the paper and hug it tightly to my chest.

“How does he know my name? I’m not popular like Yongguk hyung a.k.a Kingka of this high school. Or Zelo a.k.a Bang Junhong a.k.a the best dancer in the school a.k.a…Aish! Stop it! His nickname is too long…And me? I let out an exasperated sigh. I'm nobody but, I'm beginning to think my existence is valuable because there is someone that make me feel precious. I’m grinning again like an idiot.

 

I kept standing there, unaware that there's a teacher staring at me like at idiot.

“Youngjae-sshi?” He called. I turned around and was greeted by the teacher with an angry face. Angry? I looked down at my watch and gasped.

“I’m sorry! I know I’m late and homeroom already started.” I bowed 90 degrees a few times before running to my class.

 

I can hear the teacher shouting behind me something like ‘Pull out that long strap of heart from your trousers.’ Whatever that means. I reach the front of my class and huffed heavily.

I remember what the teacher said to me. I look at my backside and found a really long strap or maybe we’ll call like a bunch of yellow heart shapes made from paper. There's a lot of them stuck to a rope.

Before I could figure out what wanted to say about my tardiness, the classroom door is swung open. I look at the door and see my homeroom teacher staring at me, angrily. 

                                                                                   

“Bang Youngjae! Why are you late?” I can see the other students look through the gap of the door and the window along the hallway.

The teacher pointed to the strap hanging from my pants, “What is this? Did you daydream about being Cinderella ot something?!” My teacher scolds me and I just lower my head read to accept punishment.

I heard my classmate burst into laughter. ‘If I really was Cinderella there would be a prince saving me right now.’ I thought as I twiddled my thumbs.

 

‘Then, there he is! My prince has come.’ I look to my side and I see Daehyun standing there. All I can hear is, "Teacher please forgive Youngjae." He put his arm around my shoulder and then I black out. I fainted with a smile...and he caught me in his arms! Oh good Heavens!

 

“You’re definitely a clumsy one but, I like you.” I'm still conscious just now but, then I really fainted immediately after he whispered those words. ‘Jung Daehyun. Did you mean what you said just now?’ That is the only thing playing in my head right now. 

 

A/N: I have decided to not cut this chapter into half because my idea is now flowing like water. So, this is Youngjae P.O.V...with chapter 2 plus chapter 2.5. And i have tried my best to not to include that 'STOP P.O.V' and 'CONTINUE P.O.V' so, this chapter is the result...

FYI, After this I'll be in hiatus in updating my fic. Can my readers wait for my updates?

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -__-
 
Currently play/recommend song : Dynamic BLACK : Yesterday