C/S 1 - YONGGUK

My life as a STALKER (B.A.P VERSION)

 

CHAPTER 1

STALK 1

A/N: This chapter will be start with Yongguk P.O.V. When i write 'STOP P.O.V' that's mean its in 'WRITER P.O.V'. When i write 'CONTINUE P.O.V' that will be the contiued with the person P.O.V that I have to state before the story begins. Please keep it as a note because i'll be using the same thing for the next chapter too~~ -__-

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

“Hey you!” I shouted after entering not my class, but my crush's. I pointed to the seat in the middle row, beside the window. Everyone had their eyes on me but, hey I didn’t do anything wrong, I just miss my crush.

 

...And there he is Kim Himchan, the black haired guy sitting in his seat, wasting time playing with his pink pencil. Such a cute y diva!

 

I slam my hands on his table causing him to jump a bit.

 

“Hey, why the Kingka is here?” I hear worried whispers from the students behind. “Does he wanted to kill our Himchan or something?”

 

What ‘Our Himchan?’ He’s mine, not anyone else's. I glare at the student and they quickly advert their eyes from my gaze. I look down at ‘my Himchan’ and smile.

 

I lean to his face and peck his lips. The class gasped. Himchan push me roughly away with widened his eyes. He was in a clear state of shock.

 

“That is my gift for today. I’ll come back tomorrow. Smile.” I take a picture of his cute shocked expression with my red phone.

 

“Thank you and…” I lean to his ears.

 

“Your lips are nice and…tempting.” I look at his expression again and smirk. Without looking at the other students I go out from the class walking somewhere around the school.

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

Okay I’ll introduce myself first. Why did I have to do this ing thing? It’s sickening. Is there are someone that doesn't know me? How slow are you?

 

So, I’m the best Kingka that will protect Kim Himchan from any flirt or anyone that wants to harm him. I will slowly make him mine and once I have, I’ll keep him in my room and kiss him again and again. Maybe I’ll keep it up, long enough he'll get pregnant we’ll have a child together, but if we can’t I don’t really care at all because kids will just make my Himchan give his attention to them, and not me. ANNOYING!

 

What?! This isn't long! This is just my plan that I've made to completely make Kim Himchan mine! Yongguk. Bang Yongguk. That’s my name. Youngjae and Junhong are my little brothers, and I’m in the third year in TS HIGH.

 

So that’s it! I don’t want any questions. I need to look for my Himchan.

 

================================B.A.P================================

 

I've walked for 5 minutes around the school but I can’t find my Himchan anywhere. Where the hell has that gorgeous diva gone to? I started walking back to the school, when out of the corner of my eye  I see Himchan, but he's surrounded by these two men. Why?

-

The bigger of the two grabbed Himchan's face"Yah! You're lucky because you’ll get a treat from us. You should be thankful to this beautiful face of yours.” 

 

ing ! They are ually harassing MY Himchan! That guy! He ing touched MY Himchan's face!

 

The younger stared at Himchan up and down, “Don’t be afraid. It'll be and amazing treat from us.” 

 

“What the…” I didn’t dare watch the scene any longer. I ran from the place quickly.

 

“Looks like someone sees us.” The smaller guy says.

 

“Let them be,  we’re just about to claim this Kim Himchan as ours.” I glance back at them and something makes me stop dead in my tracks.

 

That guy! He MY Himchan's lips! YAH! THOSE Y LIPS ARE MINE, MINE ONLY!!! I can see that Himchan is even shivering. What should I do?

 

STOP P.O.V

 

Suddenly, the voice of Himchan's captors can be heard, shouting in pain. The big guy in front of Himchan turns his body to look for his friend and finds them unconscious on the ground. Himchan widened his eyes and fell to the to the ground. Then, in one swift motion, someone from behind Himchan hit the small guy with a steel rod, hard. The guy joins his friend in unconsciousness.

Himchan wants to turn his head around to see and thank his life savor, but he can’t. The person is covering his eyes with his warm hands.

 

“Wait! Who…” Himchan is silenced when a kiss is planted on his heart shape lips.

 

The kiss is broken,“Don’t ever walk in a place like this, even with your friend. It’s dangerous.” Himchan nods in agreement. His savior removes his hands but Himchan's eyesight is still blocked with a cloth that replaced the hands.

 

“Bye.” He runs away and Himchan quickly pulls the cloth off his face. He didn’t see anyone there and he feels disappointed, he can’t even thank him properly. He looks at his hands and smiles at the cloth's cute design.

 

“It's a bunny, how cute.” He looks around realizes that he’s still at the same place. He quickly stands up on his feet and runs away from the place as fast as he can.

 

~~~
A/N: Author note again? Argh! Its annoying right? And i know its short because i already thought of making it short...hahaha...The next chap of Yongguk P.O.V will be posted tomorrow? I think. So, how is the story? I'm happy right now because with my ! Foreword and description~~ I already have 8 subscribers and 90 views...Wo! It's great...

Anyway, thank you very much for subscribe, comment, and view...

Currently play : BLOCK.B - Movie's Over (Such a great song~_~)