My Super Bodyguard

My Super Bodyguard

Part 2

 

   The voice that said ”We are here” finally waking her up from all these thoughts that she is having and after paying the cab driver and taking a look at her watch that show 7.55 am she press the bell and shortly after that a maid is seen opening the gates for her and ask her to follow her into the mansion. Amber smile at her and said her thanks for showing her the way but the maid just keep on walking and didn’t even look back at her even once. Amber think that the maid is quite rude but she decide to keep quiet about it it’s her first day here and maybe the maid just doesn’t want to talk to an stranger that keep coming to her master house since this morning. She follows her and the young maid is seen leading her into a huge empty room with a few other young men’s who seems to be waiting for quite a while already. Before the maid living the room Amber didn’t miss out the glare that the maid gives to all of them before leaving the room again.

   The young men’s all looking at her immediately like she is some kind of alien and they started to whisper among each others about her loud enough for Amber to hear about it. One of the taller men is saying to another men’s about her like “What is the midget doing here? Doesn’t he know that this is a job interview for a bodyguard and not some sissy job like a ballet dancer?” The rest of them are laughing along the first guy who started the conversations. When she hear about it she boiled up almost instantly and she feel the need to give all of them a death glare but she keep holding on to avoid any unnecessarily blood loss. She is coming here for a job after all just like all the tall muscles guys too. After seeing all of them Amber started to loss her confidence that she’ll get the job but she told herself that having come this far she mustn’t give up at all without fighting for it like a man. Just then a middle age man who seems like the butler of the family came into the room. The old man introduce himself as Bae and that he’ll be the one that will be making the decisions along with the young Miss Krystal who is going to become the future employer for one of them. “Finally the Miss Krystal who everyone is waiting for has finally coming into the room and she is with the maid that is bringing all of them inside into the room earlier. Miss Krystal spotted a long curly hair that reach until her area and is very pretty and wears the indigo satins dress that reach until her knee beautifully but at the same time Amber can sense something is weird about the young lady standing in front of them.

 

Can anybody guess what Amber is thinking about?It'll be reveal on the next chapter.Thanks for showing the interest in this fic again.*bow*