My Super Bodyguard

My Super Bodyguard

It’s the third time Amber been fired from his Jobs this month. Each Job never lasted her more than a week. From a far you can see a figure sitting on the bus stop while sighing to herself. The first job as a assistant in the kitchen she is seem punching on one of her co-worker for teasing her being a shemale because she is learning faster than them after only working for a week. The next one after just working for a few days as a waitress she just poured the juices to one of the annoying customer who kept complaining about her services and manners. The recent one as a pizza delivery boy or girl in her case after sending the pizzas to the wrong addresses after a few times she is fired again.

Why must everything be wrong again and again in her life. She is just 21 years old and being a closet case doesn’t help her at all. Yes, she is gay but other than her brother Nick knowing about it she doesn’t tell anyone at all even her old school mates. Even if they suspected about it before but she never confirm it to anyone at all. They just know her as the active and cheeky tomboy but not so smart in academic in the school.

Just when she is about to give up on finding any job and just went back home to eat the instant ramyun and just went back straight to sleep until the next morning. A poster stick on the lamp post near the bus stop caught her eyes. It’s written as “Male bodyguard needed for the Jung mansion. For the capable one who got to be selected as the Miss XXX bodyguard he will get 100,000.00 US dollar for a year. The qualifications to be Miss Jung guard is he needs to be very active, strong and fit so that he can protect Miss Jung from dangers and he needs to complied to any of Miss Jung wishes and wants.

After reading this Amber roll her eyes and thought “What a spoiled princess.”But she started to think to herself “Fit, strong and active. It’s definitely me. I have a black belt in Karate and I can knock out two or three guys at one time. I’m sure I can qualified why not give it a try. 100K a year is definitely a lot.”But then she started thinking “I’m a girl not a boy so it’s useless for me to think about.” But then the Aha moment came by. “I’m always a tomboy and most people always thought that I’m a guy to begin with. I just need to bind my chest and change my voice to slightly lower tone when talking and no one would suspects me as a girl at all I’m slightly shorter for a guy but being 5”7   I supposed it would not be a very big problem at all”After giving more thought about this she started to call the phone number and the person on the phone telling her to come by at 8.00 in the morning and never a minute late or else they won’t attend to her at all. After all this is over she just went to one of the clothes shop she frequently visit and buy a few more chest binders in case she really get the job and just went straight home by the bus.