Jo Twins' REVEALATION

BoYfRiEnD -always a TEAM

It was time to bed when the twins remember something wonderful happend during the whole day,

"Hyung, is it true that we will finally having our own group after we have been a back-up dancer of K.will hyung?" KwangMin unbelievably asking to his older twin brother.

"It's true my twin, Starship Entertainment's manager call a while ago and he offer us to be two of his company's talents." YoungMin's explaination.

"He also said that we can be 2 of the maknae of the group, you can be one of the rapper and I can be one of the lead vocalist of the group." Full of pride YoungMin's explaination again.

 

                                                                         Tomorrow Morning

 

It was another day for the twins and for sure it was also tiring for the twins are also a actors and they are still having their shooting for their show.

"Hyung this day must be so very tiring." KwangMin said.

"That's true, but it also may be so meaningful for our co-artist are so much great." YoungMin said.

 

                                                                          At the Shooting Area

 

"Oh, you came." Starship's manager said.

"Oh, you are the Starship Entertainment's CEO right?" The twins unbealivably ask the man standing infront of them.

"Yes, how did you know?" The manager ask.

"Of course we know we've already familiarize your voice." Said YoungMin.

"Alright now let's go to your future talent company." The manager said.

"But we have still a shooting for our show.

" KwangMin said. "Don't worry I have ask a permission from the director and he have permitted you two to be excuse from the shooting." The manager said.

"OK!" The twin joyful said.

 

                                                                             At the Company

 

"This will be your practice room." Said the manger.

"I really like this, it's so wide." said KwangMin.

"Me too I really like the room." Said YoungMin.

"Now that I've show your future company you can now nourish more your talents, so see you soon after I have complete your members, ok?"

"Sure" The twins said

 

                                                                                  At Home

 

YoungMin:  Mother the CEO of Starship Entertainment bring us to the company, he excused us from the shooting today.

Mother: So how was it? Is it good? Have enough space?

KwangMin: Yes mother.