The 1st meeting

BoYfRiEnD -always a TEAM

It was 8:00 in the morning it was a new day for Kim Donghyun. At once he washed up, brush his teeth, and comb his hair, but suddenly his mother called him for breakfast,

"Ya, DongHyun-ah hurry go downstairs for breakfast." DongHyun hurried up.

"Omo, it was the day that I will see the manager of Starship Entertainment." DongHyun said, while fast eating his breakfast. He hurried up and change his clothes at once.

"Oh, take care my son, FIGHTING!" Mother said while waving her hand.

DongHyun hurry called a taxi to easily go to the company.

                                    

                                                                                     At the Company

 

"Oh good morning." The manager's greeting to DongHyun.

At once DongHyun bowed and greet after, "Hi, I'm Kim DongHyun."

"Yes I know, do you know why I ask for an appointment with you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't know."

"I ask for an appointment with you because I want you to nourish your skills in dancing and singing, I want you to form a group with all-boy 6 members."

"Oh really?!, thank you for that rare opportunity."

"But for now nourish first your talent while I'm looking for your other members, I won't reveal you first, ok?"

"Of course."

 

                                                                                        At the House

 

"Mother, the CEO of Starship Entertainmen told me that I will be a member of one of the company's group." DongHyun said.

"That's a wonderful news." DongHyun mother's joyfully said.

 "Mother can you excuse me for a an hour I would want to practice and nourish my skill in dancing I will go to the dancing studio to practice as what the manager had said."

"That's alright." Mother's permission.

 

                                                                                  At the Dancing Studio

 

(DongHyun played the music)

DongHyun dance and dance until he got tired, he also make other steps on other songs to surely nourish his dancing skills.

But suddenly his phone ring,

 

DongHyun: Yeoboseo this is Kim DongHyun  how may I help you?

HyunMin: Oh, yeoboseo, hyung this is HyunMin.

DongHyun: Oh HyunMin how may I help you? Is there something wrong?

HyunMin: There's no any problem I just want to learn how to dance.

DongHyun: That's not a problem. Go here in our dancing studio I'll wait for you.

HyunMin: OK!

 

                                                                                          After 5 Minutes

 

HunMin: Hyung? Where are you?

DonHyun: I'm here. Shall we start?

HyunMin: OK!

DongHyun: First I want to tell you something, I was offered to go to an entertainment company and they are willing to form a group and they I will be one of the member of the group.

HyunMin: That's good hyung, that's why I want you to be my personal teacher in dancing.

DongHyun: Now let's start.

 

They practice dancing until HyunMin get all the steps.

 

HyunMin: Thanks hyung, I'm confident now because I know that I will now be a popular student in school after I have a dance tutorial with you.

DongHyun: That's for sure.

HyunMin: Thank you very much hyung.

DongHyun: Your welcome.