Hazelnut or Caramel

Signed by Seo Bae

 

“A cappuccino? Anything else? No? Ok, that would be 3600 won.” Quite a busy day today... “Annyeonghasaeyo…” - the usual greeting from the staff members when a customer enters our café. Today I’m scheduled to work at the counter. It is really chilly today, everyone likes a warm beverage in winter…I guess I would too.

“Annyeong~ How can I help you today?”

“I would like a hazelnut frappe, thanks” An average height man all covered up in a scarf, trench coat and a beanie said. I think it has become a habit that I examine every customer who comes in.

“Also a caramel frappe with that order too thanks!” Another man appeared behind the average height man. Their voices suddenly appear so familiar…maybe they are regulars. The man ordering caramel was jumping up and down, teasing the hazelnut man and suddenly his hoodie slid off his head revealing his head, leading to the female customers in the café squealing with excitement. It was Lee Seung Ri from Big Bang. Hazelnut man was revealed as Kwon Ji Yong, also known as G-Dragon, the leader in Big Bang.

My jaw literally dropped in bewilderment.

 

                                  _______________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Another chapter...super short! So....hazelnut or caramel? leave comments below! I'll update ASAP!