Don't be sad that it ended but be happy that it happened

Signed by Seo Bae

 

Life couldn’t be any better, kicked out of band which was about to debut in a month. With the ten of us, we were in the creation of Girls’ Generation but the purpose of creating this band was to captivate an audience through beauty. Even though I was the tallest in the group, my facial features weren’t as crisp or defined as the others; therefore our CEO Lee Soo-Man came to a decision to dispose of me.

 

“Hey Bum Bum. Feeling alright there?” My brother walked towards me with hot milk tea. I always thought ‘As long as effort and determination has been applied everything is achievable’. Inhaling the steam of the drink, I smiled at my brother as he sat down beside me and placed his arm over my shoulder. My brother was always the light which had led me on in the entertainment career and was always there when I needed him most; I guess all family members were like that. But he was special; he begged Omma to adopt me when I was in the orphanage and she was searching for her lost child. Thinking about my mum and brother’s support brought me out my misery. As I finished the cup of tea, my brother was sound asleep besides me and I slowly drifted off resting my head upon his chest as well.

 

Both of us were woken up by a sudden sound in the kitchen. We stood up and followed it to the kitchen as we spot Park Han Byul picking up a knife with the blade half-covered in blood as the floor was decorated with many specks of red where the knife had fallen. My brother ran by her side helping her up as he held her hand where a few of her finger tips were coated with blood. As he froze at the sight of blood, Han Byul unni chuckled, denying it was her blood and pointing to the meat on the chopping board. As I snapped out of it, I ran to clean up the floor as my brother took over with preparing the raw food and Han Byul unni cleaned the rice to cook it.

 

“Bulgolgi for dinner! Thanks for coming over and making the meal, unni. Without you I don’t think we would be having out meal at home tonight!” Han Byul Unni smiled in pleasure as she raised thumbs up towards me. We finished our meal and it was time for unni to leave. I hugged her in gratitude and then my brother accompanies his girlfriend out of the apartment to her car. I guess I’ll call it a day today.

 

                                                                       ___________________________________________________________

 

Authors Note: Its a start of my first fanfic, i hope this turns out right. I have been reading this over and over again. And now i dont know if theres a mistake or not or even if the story is good or not. Please leave a comment of what you think about the story so far :) thanks